START OF PARENTHOOD.

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Ten tiny fingers that always wants to play, that never stops exploring the wonder of today. Ten tiny little fingers that from the very start, will reach out for tomorrow yet always hold your heart.”

####################################################################################################

                                              {Glam Baby!}

  Global Superstars, Ishi Shin-Kwon and G-dragon welcomed their 7lbs baby girl at 3am this morning. The couple named their baby girl, Athena Hera and according to a YG representative, the new father, G-dragon was the one who added a second name to his little princess. It was said that Ishi was rushed to the hospital at around 1am and was in labor for 2hrs. According to an insider, the new mother didn’t have any epidural or anesthesia at all. She endured the pain of giving birth at its max. And through water birth, baby Athena was born. A nurse who was able to witness the Kwons’ special moment shared to us that the couple themselves were the ones who cut their daughter’s umbilical cord.

“Ishi did so well and G-dragon was really supportive…he never left her side…and when the baby came out already….he became so emotional….his tears are siding and it finally rolled down the moment he held his daughter’s hand for the first time….it was warming to see…you’ll never even think that he’s G-dragon for it’s so far from the G-dragon that we see in television”

Of course, the Kwon family together with their family and the Big Bang members were present to cheer and welcome baby Athena. There are also rumors that the YG Family as well as the JYP artists will visit the baby later this afternoon. Congratulations Mr. and Mr.s Kwon! Welcome to stardom Athena!

##################################################################################################

 

It still feels surreal up until now. I don’t know, but things aren’t sinking in me yet. It feels like, I’m in a dream that I don’t want to wake up to. I just can’t believe that I’m a mother now.

Nine hours has passed by after I gave birth and I’m telling you, I still feel so exhausted and tired but my excitement is embracing me to the point that resting is not in my plans yet. I just woke up from a long slumber and all I can think of is my baby girl and nothing else.

“OH! Jiyong hyung…Ishi’s already awake” I heard Daesung say.

“Baby” G-dragon came near me right away and his smile melted my heart.

“Oppa” I called weakly and gave a small smile.

“Aigoo…how are you feeling?” he asked sweetly while my head.

“I’m all good….slightly in pain but it’s tolerable” I answered and he bent down to kiss my forehead.

“Where’s Athena?” I asked and he smiled widely.

“I’ll ask the nurse to bring her here…wait” he answered and left the room.

I’m having mixed emotions now. Happiness, nervousness, anxiousness and so much more is filling me up, and I don’t even know how to handle it. All I know is that, I can’t wait to see my lovely daughter already.

“She’s so beautiful” Omma said and it made me really curious as to what our baby looks like.

All this time, I’ve been imagining what Athena looks like. Truth is, I was picturing a boy because everybody is telling me that they have a feeling that she is a he, but it turns out the other way around. I don’t know, but I have a feeling that she looks like G-dragon more than me. But then again, it’s gonna be so good if she’ll get my big eyes.

“Omma…I’m already here” I heard my husband called out while pushing a baby bed.

“OMO!” I got so excited that I just found myself sitting up even when I’m still in pain.

“Good Morning Omma” G-dragon placed her bed beside mine and I just cried.

This is so unbelievable! Up until now, I’m still in cloud nine. I know that I’m in reality, but I feel like I’m still dreaming. My daughter is right in front of me. Sleeping like an angel and looking so healthy.

“Aigoo” I touched her hand and felt her soft skin.

Need I say more? My husband’s blood is taking over our daughter for she’s got his eyes and even the shape of his head. Actually, the only thing we have in common is we’re both brunettes. Oh well, I’m pretty sure that her face is still going to change as time passes by and maybe when that time comes, she’ll look like me already.

“Want to carry her?” Omma asked and I nod my head in a snap.

“Do you know how?” Dami-unnie asked and I gave her small unsure nods.

Honestly, I’m afraid to carry her. I don’t know, but she looks so fragile to me that I’m scared for she might break any time. I’m not a newbie when it comes to kids, but to babies, I am coz I haven’t babysit an infant before.

“Jiyong haven’t carried her yet coz he’s afraid…turns out…even Omma is afraid” Unnie said, making me laugh.

“The two of you need to learn how to carry her coz you’d be left alone with her very soon” Omma said and I nod.

“Aigoo….she’s so heavy” she lifted Athena carefully and our baby girl started crying.

“OMO!” I said in shock.

I just heard my baby’s cries and it sounds like music in my ears. Before, I always get annoyed whenever babies or kids cry because they are so noisy. Not to mention, their high pitched cries can really rip your eardrums in a snap. But now, I’m all good in hearing it for it’s coming from my baby.

“Secure her neck and head…alright?” Dami-unnie said while showing me how to hold the baby.

“Ready Ishi?” Omma asked and I looked at G-dragon first before answering.

My husband is smiling from ear to ear and I can feel his happiness just by looking at him. He is once again being emotional and it’s so overwhelming because he’s not a cry baby at all, but now he is starting

Please log in to read the full chapter