YEAH. BE STUBBORN. AS ALWAYS.

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Marriage: If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently. You shield it and protect it. You never abuse it. You don’t expose it to the elements. You don’t make it common or ordinary. If it ever becomes tarnished, you lovingly polish it until it gleams like new. It becomes special because you have made it so, and it grows more beautiful and precious as time goes by”

It takes two to tango, but what will you do if the other doesn’t even want to dance anymore? I don’t know, but no matter how I try to understand G-dragon, I always end up questioning him. Yes, he’s afraid to lose me, but he doesn’t have to be so negative about things, most especially when there are still a lot of options to choose from. I will not do anything behind his back, I will not go through something without his knowledge. Thing is, he’s pushing me to do these things for he doesn’t want to give this whole baby thing a shot while I’m dying to give it one last try.

“What? You want me to accompany you to your OBGYN? Why? Oh my! Don’t tell me you’re also pregnant” Dong min said and I rolled my eyes at him.

I asked Dong min to accompany me to the doctor for I don’t want to bother Eun hee anymore coz she’s pregnant and she’s got a lot of things to do as well. I was actually planning to go alone, but decided not to for I want to have somebody to share my thoughts with after my talk with the doctor.

“Minnie…I’m not pregnant…alright” I answered and he looked at me strangely.

“If you’re not…then why are we going to the doctor? Wait…are you feeling something down there that is not supposed to be felt? Is your recent surgery giving you pain? What?” he is exaggerating once again.

“What? NO! I’m not in pain or anything…we are going there because I want to ask for some pregnancy options” I finally blurted out and he looked at me as if I just dropped a lame joke.

“Tinky…I thought Jiyong hyung doesn’t want to try again? Did he change his mind?” he asked and I shook my head.

“No?” he asked and I gave a nod “This is getting the hell out of my brain” he said and sighed “Alright…so…you’re going to ask for some possible procedures for you to get pregnant again…and …Jiyong hyung doesn’t want you to go through any procedures at all…wait…this is ing my whole brain up! Why are we even going to the doctor if he doesn’t want you to try again? Oh c’mon! Don’t tell me he doesn’t know anything about this” Dong min is really scared of G-dragon and he’s got so much respect for him. He wouldn’t even do anything that will disappoint or make him mad. I also have a feeling that he’ll go against me as well.

“Minnie…please…be on my side….I know that what we’re about to do is totally ridiculous for I’m hiding everything from my husband…but…I just want to tell you that I really want to try to have another baby again….and I’m willing to risk anything and everything just for me to get one” this is me being stubborn I guess.

From the looks of it, Dong min is now in between me and G-dragon. I know that he wants to stick with my husband for he himself doesn’t want to risk my life again. But, he’s my best friend and he knows so well that I am dying to have a baby, so I’m pretty sure that he’s going to let me do whatever I want to do and will definitely keep everything to my husband.

As I’ve expected, Dong min agreed to come with me to the doctor. He’s not that good with it, but he’s putting everything in my hands now for he knows that I will not stop even if he doesn’t want to support me in this.

“I’m doing this not because I’m good with whatever you want…I’m doing this because leaving you alone…most especially when there’s a major and a really serious decision that needs to be made…just promise me one thing” he gripped my shoulders and faced me to him “You will just ask….you will not agree to anything…alright….YOU’LL JUST ASK” he repeated again and I gave him a salute.

“You will surely be the end of me….I can already feel it…Jiyong hyung will torture and kill me once he knows about this” he said and I chuckled.

“There’s nothing to worry Minnie…I’ve got you” I patted his shoulder and went inside the hospital already.

My heart is beating like crazy while waiting for the doctor. I don’t know, but I have a good feeling in this. I can sense that there are a lot of options for me.

“What can I do for you Ishi?” Doctor Park asked.

“hmmm….like what I’ve said over the phone yesterday…I want to get pregnant again and I want to know my options for we all know that it’s quite impossible for me to conceive already” I answered and she sighed.

“Well…there are a lot of options Ishi….but not all of them are fit for you….actually…you can still get pregnant even without any procedures at all” she said and I rolled my eyes.

“We’ve been trying for a long time already doc…but nothing is happening….all we get are negative results” I told him and she sighed.

“Ishi…as I’ve said before….conceiving is going to be a challenge coz your tube is already damaged and it’s not just any ordinary damage…it’s a bit major” she is talking non-sense. Why do I feel like my husband talked to her about not giving me the options that I want?

“Doc…did Jiyong talked to you?” I asked and she looked down “Did my husband asked you to not give or talk to me about these whole pregnancy procedures?” I asked suspicious

Please log in to read the full chapter