THIS DAMN THING.

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Trust each other again and again. When the trust level gets high enough, people transcend apparent limit, discovering new and awesome abilities for which they were previously unaware”

“What the heck!” Eun hee looked at me and pointed at G-dragon who has an unknown girl beside him.

I don’t know what’s going on. All I know is that, we danced for a few minutes outside and now, we’ve got company. This is annoying me and my head is over-heating already.

This is just so surreal. My husband is sitting beside a girl, who looks like she’s not going to do any good at all, with her hand on his thigh and her body leaning against him. Mr. Kwon on the other hand just keeps on drinking and talking. No. He’s flirting as if he’s single.

It’s just a bit weird coz nobody seemed to notice us when we entered the room. I know that the boys are all tipsy now, but they’re not dead drunk yet. Oh well, they are so busy with their new “friends”.

“Ehem” I cleared my throat as loud as I can and crossed my arms across my chest.

The girl moved away from my husband in a snap and almost went pale upon seeing me. My right eyebrow rise automatically and my eyes were about to pop out of its sockets already for I’m staring at the girl heavily.

“Calm down Ishi” I told myself and looked away.

I don’t have to look worried or mad for this girl might think that I’m threatened by her. Oh please! I’ve been through a lot in this relationship and have survived third wheels along the way.

“OMO! You guys are already back!” TOP Oppa jerked up and it’s obvious that he’s nervous and somewhat frantic.

Actually, the boys look really worried and it’s making me more suspicious. Well, my husband looks alarmed and I can see in his eyes that he’s thinking of a good alibi already. I don’t know, but I feel like they’re hiding something from me.

I’m not in the mood to make any scene at all. I’m actually acting cool and I don’t want to spoil my night as well. I looked around the room once again and have noticed that our numbers are doubled. There were only ten of us before and now, there are eighteen of us already. There are some familiar faces for some of them are idols and some are not that familiar but they also give me this idol feeling.

“Hot men and hot girls” Dong min said behind me and I turned to look at him.

“Who the hell are the girls?” Eun hee asked softly.

The three of us are formed in a circle in front of the table and I can feel heavy stares on us. I’m so sure that my husband is staring at me the whole time. Well, he better brace himself for some intense action later for I’m firing up inside already.

“All I know is…Hara is beautiful…just look at her…she’s stunning” Dong min said and I looked at Hara who is sitting between Seungri and her boyfriend “The rest is pretty much unknown” he continued.

Beast member’s Jun hyung and Hyun Seung are part of the crowd as well as Chansung who I didn’t notice at all awhile ago. The rest are familiar but I can’t remember their names at all for my mind is being clouded by a lot of things already.

“You can sit here” the girl who is being so cozy with my husband minutes ago stood up and gave me her space.

“No…I’m fine…I’ll just squeeze myself here” I sat in between Dong min and Eun hee right away and smiled at her.

G-dragon’s eyes are glued at me. I can tell that he’s trying to weigh my emotions and he already knows that he’s about to get it from me once we get home. Thing is, I’m not really in the mood to even do anything to him for I don’t know what do at all.

“This room is a bit stuffy” I told Eun hee and she sighed heavily.

“Wanna go out?” she asked and I nod my head in agreement and stood up from my seat.

“Oh! Where are you two going?” Daniel, who is now sitting in between G-dragon and his unknown girl, asked.

“We’re just going to breathe for a while” Eun hee answered and I just looked at my husband for a second then walked out of the room.

Why am I in doubt all of a sudden? Where is my trust? I shouldn’t be acting like this because I know so well that my husband wouldn’t even think of cheating on me. This is so weird and all I want to scratch everything off my mind.

And because I am in need of some peace, we decided to go out of the club and stayed inside Eun hee’s car to talk.

“Alright…we both saw it…and we both know that…that girl is ing” she said the moment we settled in her car.

“I don’t know…who is she anyway?” I asked.

Seriously, I don’t know who she was. She looks familiar though.

“She is a member of some girl group” Eun hee answered and I looked at her curiously.

“A member of some girl group?” I asked and she gave a nod.

“I just remembered it now….she is actually your senior trouble twin…well…that is if you’re going to look at it in a professional aspect” she answered and I smirked.

“But if we’re going to base it on age….”

“You’re older than her by a year or you’re just the same age” she said and I just nod my head.

No wonder she’s familiar. Well, the girl is an idol and she’s my senior. My ignorance when it comes to idols is really not helping now for I badly want to know her connection with my husband. Were they linked or rumored to be dating before?

“As far as I know…they were rumored before but it didn’t get big for no one’s even giving a damn on it…I mean…Jiyong’s hottest scandals are with Kiko and the 2ne1 members….her name did ring a bell but it was soon forgotten” Eun hee said and sighed.

“Why didn’t I know this? Am I that ignorant? Well…I know that I don’t give that much attention to what’s happening in the entertainment world…even if I’m a part of it…but…it’s just s

Please log in to read the full chapter