YEAR ONE>>>>PASSED!

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“The first time you hear her cries, you’re still dreaming. When you finally meet face to face, you still feel unreal. But when she’s finally in your arms, your dreams come true and reality hits and you feel the sense of completion. Now you know that she is yours forever; you have someone to love always and to love always back”

                                     

############################################################################################################

                                            {The Kwons’ “Glam Baby” turns one}

                                              

 

Who would even think that Ishi and G-dragon’s daughter is already a year old? Up until now, the glam couples’ fans still can’t get over their little girl. She was always a hot topic on Twitter whenever her lovely parents tweets pictures of her. This little girl is born with a silver spoon and instant fame. She’s from a very talented family and is also envied by many for she’s got popular people around her.

Athena Hera Kwon is often seen with her mother, Ishi Shin-Kwon roaming around the city with her high end fashion style. Labels like Chanel, Baby Dior, Little Marc Jacobs and Prada to name a few are what this kid is made up for. She’ll be walked around like the streets are her runway. This is already given though, for she’s got a supermodel mother and a fashion icon father.

“She will not have any problems at all if ever she chooses to be in the entertainment circle…the Kwons are like the Brangelina family or Beckhams of Korea” comments a fan.

“Athena Kwon is born under the limelight. Her godmothers and godfathers are popular people. She’s connected with two of the biggest entertainment companies of the country as well. This kid wouldn’t even starve. She can have the whole world in her hands” says a fan during an interview.

But even with all the luxuries, Ishi and G-dragon is teaching their daughter to live simple. They might’ve dressed her with million dollar dresses and shoes, but the values that they’re instilling in her are to be proud of.

“She’s just like any other kid” G-dragon said during an interview “We let her play outside and get dirty…we tell her what’s good and bad…we scold her from time to time as well…yes…she’s spoiled …for she’s the only baby in the house…but…it has limitations...we don’t give her what she wants all the time” he continued.

Does this family have rules at home?

“We don’t have lots of rules yet for she’s still so young…but we implemented quite a few and we’re teaching Athena how to obey them all the time even in an early age” he answered.

What are these rules?

“Our daughter is so fond of eating chocolates…so…we made this rule that she can only eat a small piece for a whole day…it makes her hyped so we really have to cut it down…another is the rule of sharing…I know that it’s still so early for this…but…it’s better to be early than late…right? We always tell her to share toys or foods to kids around her and she’s really grasping the thought that she has to give and share very well” he answered with a satisfied on his face.

Are you playing girl games too?

“I have learned how to play them…I don’t have a choice anyway…dolls and all pink things are already normal to me…I use a higher tone whenever I speak to her using a doll and it never fails to make her laugh…you see…just the mere fact that you’re able and capable of making your child laugh even though you look silly is all good…I can even dress up as Barbie if she wants to…just to make her happy”

What’s it like to have a daughter?

“Honestly…I really want to have a son…but after we discovered that we’ll be having a daughter…I’m good with it already…after  all…the gender is not important…I must say that I’m enjoying my daughter so much…up until now…I still can’t get over her even if it has been a year already…at first…it was a bit of a drag because I can’t think of things that we can do together…but as time goes by…I’ve learned how to bond with her…as a matter of fact…I’m her ultimate playmate…Athena is the reason why we smile every morning…she’s the star that gives us hope during gloomy days…a soft smile gives us the strength that we need for our everyday labor and the determination to be the best Omma and Appa that we can be” the proud father answered.

That interview just proved how much G-dragon loves his daughter. From the looks of it, even though this little girl is so blessed with a lot of things, her parents are starting to keep her grounded. According to them, her feet should always stay on the ground no matter how many toys or good clothes she has. The couple will give everything to their daughter, but they will not let her get things her way all the time.

Well, this isn’t a shocker anymore for we know how Ishi and G-dragon started. They worked so hard to be where they are right now. These two are good people as well, so it’s a no brainer that they will make a good hearted baby too.

 

Happy Birthday Athena Hera! May you grow wonderfully!

################################################################################################

 

It’s been a year since Athena was born and I just can’t believe that we were able to handle all the craziness of parenting. Up until now, we feel like we’re still in a dream for this past year has been so good and wonderful for us. Our little girl grows so well and she’s not a pain in the at all. As a matter of fact, she listens well. Thing is, she’s a bit spoiled but it can still be corrected anyway.

Being a full-time mother is really not a joke. I’m telling you, every day is really a challenge for as she grows, chores are doubled and you can also include stress as well. It’s all part of it. After all, we’re really so happy with how things are going on with our life right now.

“Alright beautiful…time for your bath” I lifted her up from her crib and walked to the bathroom right away.

If before Athena hates the water. Now, she’s already so in-love with it. G-dragon and I are always the ones who bathe her, but because my lovely husband is not around, I’d be doing it solo.

Well, G-dragon had his career in full swing again with Big Bang albums and solo album releases. He still writes songs and makes music. He’s also handling a new girl group under YG aside for the first girl group that he’s been handling for years already. My man is so busy, but he never forgets to give me and our daughter time.

“Aigoo…you’re splashing water on Omma again” I told her the moment she started hitting the water with her hands.

“Stop it Athena” I said and she just gave out a smile.

“M….m….m…m…a! M…..m….m….m…a!” she called, making my heart jump in glee.

Athena can already imitate sounds and even understand a simple “No” or “You want this?” Her first word has been heard by G-dragon weeks ago when they were playing in ou

Please log in to read the full chapter