IT'S ON THE WAY!

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Life is so generous a giver, but we, judging its gifts by their covering, cast them away as ugly or heavy or hard. Remove the covering, and you will find beneath it a living splendor, woven of love, by wisdom with power. Life is so full of meaning and purpose, so full of beauty- beneath its covering – that you will find that earth but cloaks your heaven”

I’m living like I’ve never lived before. My life has turned fully the moment my wife and I figured out what to do with our relationship and all the issues in it. I must admit, it isn’t easy and it totally dragged us to hell. We are just so thankful that things went back in their right places and didn’t shake us. We also realized that to be able to dance with the crazy rhythm of life, we should just follow its beat and go random sometimes.

I can say that Ishi changed a lot. She’s more bold and edgy, although there are times wherein I still get shock with what I’m seeing, but I can still handle her. I don’t know, but I think the two years that we’ve been away from each other allowed her to grow more by herself and discover things about her that she doesn’t even know exist. My wife has gone out of her protective shell already and I’m one proud husband coz finally, the world is seeing how a beautiful person she really is.

Three months had passed by so fast and now, I’m back to work fully. The members and I are spending every single day in the studio for two straight months already. The five of us are itching to stand behind the microphone and sing our hearts out againe. In all fairness to us, we are more professional and focused now than before. Our music also changed but the Big Bang trademark is still there. Of course, we can’t let that go for it’s the reason why we’re still here in this industry up until now.

“Oh…Jiyong-ah….you’re early” Youngbae, who has always been the early bird said.

“My body clock is completely changed Youngbae-ah…I don’t know…but no matter how late I sleep…I always wake up early now….it ” I told him and he chuckled.

“Same here…my body clock also changed…but…it’s good in a lot of ways…I mean…we can start recording early and then end early as well” he said and I nod in agreement.

“Anyway…have you heard the news about Ishi?” he asked and I looked at her curiously.

Honestly, I’m really not aware of the controversies or rumors and news that my wife is into as of the moment. I don’t know, but I’d rather ignore those things than be bothered by it. I mean, if things go crap, I’m sure Ishi herself would be the one breaking the news to me, and as if gossip sites release true articles. Why waste time reading it?

“What’s it about?” I asked.

“Why do I feel like you’re totally clueless about this?” he asked and I looked at him weirdly.

“Huh? Bae…I’m not really fond of reading articles about my wife…you know that” I told him and he sighed.

“Well…this is worth reading for I have a feeling that you will surely jump in joy after this” he gave me his Ipad and the moment I saw the headline, my jaw dropped in shock.

##########################################################################################################

                                       {Looks like someone is pregnant}

 Yesterday, the press people together with some fans were able to witness and the City’s filming in Gangnam district. It was said that close to five hundred people watched the stars film even though the whole process took hours to finish. According to them, it was a great experience watching for its cast is just so precious and wonderful. As we all know, the four female leads in this show is not your ordinary line up, and their male counterparts are also to watch out for as well. The stars roamed around Cheongdam-dong in Gangnam district for this place is going to be the show’s “Manhattan”.

As expected, the casts of the series are the ones on the spotlight here for press people as well as their fans are in watch of their every move. And it seems like Ishi Shin-Kwon has caught people’s attention once again when she arrived at the location late. Her manager said that the actress/singer is not feeling well since the morning and rested for a few hours first before heading to the filming. It’s pretty understandable for this girl has been working day and night for this production. But more to her arriving late, fans as well as the press noticed something weird. Some say that she’s been eating a lot and it’s quite a new sight. According to some of her fans, Ishi is not the type of girl who will eat a lot for she usually munch on light food especially when working. But for the past few weeks, she’s been eating heavily and franks as well as spaghetti will not miss out on her menu. The actress was also heard saying “I’m craving again” by a fan when she walked pass her, leaving her supporters in a mind game. Not only that, some are also updating through Twitter about their observations that once you’ve read it, you’ll really have this “Is she pregnant?” question in your head.

“Ishi is now sitting in one corner. She looks tired and exhausted”

“Looks like she’s not in her element today. She also keeps on going to the restroom”

“It’s her fourth time eating in six hours. She has ordered a lot again”

“Filming stopped. Someone from the press said that Ishi collapsed”

 “A fan heard Ishi’s manager say “Are you OK preggers?”

“Some fans followed her to the restroom and asked one of her bodyguards if she’s just fine and he said “just a little nauseous…she’s a bit sensitive now”

Is Mrs. Kwon giving us hints of an upcoming dragon jr. already? Is the glam couple going to have a swag baby soon? 

############################################################################################################

 

After reading the article, my head started to swoon for a lot of things are entering my head all at the same time. I don’t know if I have to believe what I’ve read. It’s just weird coz I haven’t noticed any changes on my wife at all.

“Don’t tell me you don’t know anything about this hints Jiyong” Youngbae asked and I just looked at him.

“I don’t….it’s just odd because…I see her everyday…I ask her if she’s OK…she answers the same…that she’s fine and there’s nothing to worry about…why is it these people are seeing these things while I don’t?” I asked and Youngbae laughed.

“You know what? That’s what you get from not having time for each other again…tell me…when was the last time that you had breakfast together? And when was the last time that you talked for over two hours?” he asked and I sighed heavily.

Truth is, we are back to being busy again to

Please log in to read the full chapter