WHAT?

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“He was such a great lover. He was so male, so thoroughly a man that she felt all the rewards of being his woman”

##################################################################################################################

                                {Big Bang is back to work already}

                                                                                    

 

After waiting for two years for their return, Big Bang’s fans from all over the globe can already look forward to another legendary album from the band. According to a YG representative, the boys are already back to their studio for the very first time in two years to continue the album that they’ve left unfinished before they got enlisted in the military.

“Big Bang is back to work now” said the representative “The boys have decided to take a month break first after they got released from the military and now, they are officially back to work. They are going to give their fans and the people a good album, and according to them, this is going to be special. Date of release hasn’t been talked about yet, but we can say that it’s going to be soon. Right now, the boys are focusing on how they can make the album more beautiful and worth listening to. Watch out for it because it’s going to be a good one”

With still a lot of fans waiting for their comeback in the music industry, we can say that Big Bang hasn’t lost their drive and popularity yet. Hence, they are bigger now than ever. Their upcoming album is going to hit that jackpot mark like their other albums or it can even surpass the past ones. Good Luck Big Bang and Welcome Back!

#################################################################################################################

 

                    {Ishi Shin is going to be paired up with Big Bang’s TOP?}

                                                    

 

Rumors about Big Bang’s TOP joining the cast of the upcoming MBC series remake of and the City has been surfacing online for weeks now. Now, the said rumors were cleared for the production has released the official list of casts already.

The female leads were already announced and introduced to the public months ago and they are the hottest women of the entertainment industry as of the moment. Yoon Eun Hye is set to play as Samantha Jones, Lee Yeon hee as Miranda Hobbes, Moon Geun Young as Charlotte York and global star Ishi Shin- Kwon is going to be Carrie Bradshaw.

These girls are said to be rocking primetime with their hot and sizzling characters. Not only that, they are also expected to set new trends for they’ll be dressed in fashionable clothes in every episode.

Of course, if there are women, there will always be men. According to the show’s producers, this series is going to be showered with lots of progesterone for they have casted quite a lot of men to appear on the show. We all know how this story works and if you’re a fan of and the City, you’ll know that this series is full of men.

Aside from the men that are going to do cameos throughout the show, four guys were chosen to be regulars. It was said that the casting is not easy at all for there are a lot of wonderful actors in line. No. They are not your next F4, but they can make your jaw drop with their iness and oozing appeal too. First on the list is Kim Hyun Joong who is going to be Samantha Jones’ (Yoon Eun Hye’s) first “boy toy”. Lee Min ho is also on the list and is going to portray as Steve Brady who is Miranda Hobbes lover. Jang Geun Seuk is going to be paired with Moon Geun Young once again for he was given the role as Harry Goldenblatt, who is going to be the female character’s husband. And the most controversial of all is Big Bang’s TOP, who is going to play as Mr. Big and is going to be Carrie Bradshaw’s lover and other half as well. This is really shocking for Ishi Shin-Kwon isBig Bang’s leader, G-dragon’s wife in real life. According to a JYP representative:

“We are already aware of that right after the decision has been made. The producers and unit heads asked permission to G-dragon before making things official and he agreed with the team up”

It was also said that G-dragon might do an appearance on the show as well but nothing is confirmed yet. If this is true, this show will really be one of the most interesting of all.  

###########################################################################################################

 

It’s been three months already since G-dragon got released from the military and I must say, we are really having a blast. Well, our first week didn’t go that well, but after figuring things out and basically working things here and there, we were able to get our groove back and next thing we know it, we’re living close to perfect already.

I must admit, I’ve been through hell these past few months for I have this dilemma of not being a good wife to my husband, but it faded like bubble when G-dragon himself assured me that I’m a good one and there’s nothing for me to worry about. I know that it is really hard to juggle my super demanding job and my marriage all at the same time, but I’m learning how to separate these two now and it’s really helping me retain my sanity.

Thing are going well and I must say that we are much closer now than before. It seems like giving him my time is the answer to all my problems and dilemmas. Two month ago, I was able to ask for a week off from work and spent every day with my husband. We just decided to stay home, “hibernate” and bring the old us back. We basically pigged-out, do crazy things and made love, and I’m telling you, it’s the most wonderful vacation that I had in two long years. We treated it as our honeymoon and even though we didn’t go out of the country as planned, we enjoyed ourselves so much.

“OH!” G-dragon said upon seeing me in the kitchen.

“Hey Oppa! Good Morning!” I greeted and placed the food that I prepared on the table.

“Why are you still here? It’s already late” he asked curiously and I chuckled.

“I don’t have any schedules today” I told him and he looked at me in confusion.

“That’s new” he said and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Well…I’m happy to announce that I….Ishi Kwon will be staying here with you…Kwon Jiyong ALL WEEK starting today” I finally blurted out and he just looked at me in s

Please log in to read the full chapter