BACK HOME.

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Even after all the crap we have been through, I know that love will take care of us and we will be okay in the end. Every relationship goes through trials. Even the ones who have been married for a long time, experience this. Any pain or wrong caused by either person will not matter anymore. Forgetting about the past and moving on and looking brightly to the future with the same person is the best words you can say”

My world turned upside down two days ago. I actually thought that I’m already going to lose him. All of the things that we’ve been through ran in my head in a flash and it nearly brought me to insanity.

The moment we arrived at the hospital, I immediately went to the nurses’ station to ask where my husband is. My whole body is shaking and my heart is beating so fast “May I ask where Kwon Jiyong is?” I said with a shaky voice.

“He’s in room 518 ma’am” she answered and I just gave her a nod then run.

This is not the time to walk. I ran to the elevator and when waiting got the best of me, I chose to use the stairs instead. Seriously, this is the first time that he ever made me worry like this. I don’t know what happened, but if he’s planning to kill himself because he can’t take what’s happening anymore, I’ll definitely blame myself for everything.

“Ishi!” Seungri was the first one to see me. The boys look so worried as well.

“OH! Where is he? What happened?” I asked frantically.

I’m getting more nervous for the boys’ expressions are not good at all. Their faces are so sad that you can’t even paint them. I have a feeling that my husband is in a critical state right now.

TOP reached for my hand and looked straight into my eyes “He’s critical….we had a talk with his doctor just a few minutes ago and he told us that Jiyong is in a real bad state”

I am looking for some sign that he’s joking for he always plays a prank on me, but this time, everything looks legit “What? Wait…what happened?” I asked, my mind is being eaten up raw and all I want is for someone to at least clear things to me even if I’m sure that I won’t be able to grasp all of them.

“Ishi…Jiyong had a drug overdose…he used high dosage sleeping pills…according to the doctor…he’s still lucky for he can be dead right now…thankfully…manager hyung went to your house and saw him unconscious in bed” Taeyang Oppa said and my knees suddenly got weak, if it weren’t for Daesung who is behind me, I would’ve fallen straight to the ground.

How can he do this? Why would he even think of killing himself? I know that this is not some kind of mistake or anything for G-dragon doesn’t even drink sleeping pills unless he’s really tired and just want to drift off right away. Not only that, he never uses my sleeping pills for it’s too strong for him.

“I want to see him” I shoved the boys and went to his room.

This is just so unbelievable. I’ve never thought that I would see G-dragon almost lifeless in the hospital. It really pains me seeing him like this. I know that our problem is taking a toll on him already, but attempting suicide is really not the solution to it.

“APPA!” I heard Athena call and next thing I know it, we’re hugging each other while looking at G-dragon.

“What’s going on Omma? Why is Appa not waking up?” she asked and all I can do is hug her tightly.

“Beautiful…Appa is just taking a rest” I told her and she cried harder.

I’ve never heard Athena cry like this. Her tears are flowing like waterfalls on her cheeks and her breathing is already uneven. You can see fear, worry and dread on her face and it’s making me feel much worse.

“Let’s go out first beautiful…Omma needs some air” I said while sobbing.

I can’t take it. I can’t look at my husband at all for I feel like we’re gonna lose him already. This is so ridiculous and I’m blaming myself for everything.

Everybody comforted us. Omma and Dami-unnie decided to watch over Jiyong, leaving me and my daughter to the care of the boys.

“What will happen now?” I asked, my voice hoarse and nasally.

“Ishi…we’ve got something to tell you” Taeyang Oppa looked at me intently as I wait for him to continue “Jiyong is not cheating on you….believe us…he’s not” he said and I felt shivers down my spine.

“That’s true Ishi…Hyung is not and will never even dare to cheat” Seungri followed.

“But he told me th –“

“He said that out of anger…he already had enough of your fighting and he just gave you whatever you want to hear…he didn’t know that it’ll result to this...he tried to explain everything to you and his family…but none of you listened” TOP Oppa said and I suddenly feel like banging my head on the wall.

So what he’s saying are all true. How stupid of me to not even believe him? I did listen to his explanations but didn’t even give a damn on it. I’m really a bad wife and it’s now official and definitely certified.

“What you saw in the club is nothing…trust us Ishi….she’s just a friend….they have been linked before but Jiyong didn’t even hit on her….he’s so loyal to you…and he will not even do anything to hurt you” Taeyang’s words are stabbing me to death.

I zoned out after that. My mind has a lot of things in it to the point that I don’t know what to think first anymore. All I want is for my husband to live. That’s it.

I’m speechless and totally out of my element. For the first time in my entire existence, I found myself biting my nails and it’s really weird for I’ve never done it at all. My hands are shaking and my heart is banging my chest, big time.

“Aigoo…stop crying now baby” TOP Oppa who has Athena on his lap said.

My daughter is crying non-stop and nobody, not even me, can stop her. I don’t even know where all her tears are coming from. She can fill up buckets already with those tears.

“I think…we really should get Athena out of here” TOP Oppa said after some time.

The boys looked at each other and nod in agreement “That’s a good idea hyung” Daesung said while rubbing Athena’s back gently.

“Do you want to go shopping baby boo?” Seungri asked cheerfully but he was ignored.

“Let’s go out for a while…is that alright with you baby?” TOP Oppa asked in his sweetest voice.

Athena just stared at him. She’s as wrecked as me and when our eyes met, I just gave her a nod and she shook her head “Beautiful…go with your Uncles first…they will cry if you will not come with them…do you want them to be sad?” I am pretending to be fine in front of her coz I know that once I show her that I’m in ruins, she will definitely be dragged down.

“C’mon angel…we’re going to have some fun!” Taeyang Oppa tugged her arm playfully and she give in.

“Ishi…we’ll just go somewhere fun….I don’t know where…but....don’t worry…she’s safe with us” TOP Oppa said and I forced a smile.

I don’t know how to thank them. They’ve been so supportive to me since day one and they love Athena so much. They take care and watch over her like their own child. I can’t thank them enough.

“Thank you Oppas…I’m sorry for putting you in this situation” I am in tears once again and they all hugged me.

“What do we always say?” Taeyang

Please log in to read the full chapter