EVERYTHING'S MESSED UP.

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships”

#############################################################################################################

                                {Is Nichkhun back in Ishi K’s life again?}

                            

 

2PM’s Nichkhun and G-dragon’s wife, Ishi, is being linked once again. If you’ve already forgotten, these two has been the best of friends before and became cold friends when Ishi admitted her marriage with G-dragon. A couple of days ago, the “old” friends were seen dining in a five star restaurant and yesterday, they were spotted once again while roaming around Gangnam’s high street. It was said that they were shopping, but is so sweet and touchy to each other.

“They’re both in disguise…but we can tell that it’s them because of their voices” a saleswoman said in an interview.

There are some people who said that the two looks so sweet. Nichkhun is the one carrying all the bags for Ishi and they even walked hand in hand at some point. Some also said that they were spotted kissing in the car. Fan-taken photos were later revealed and it seems like the two are once again getting cozy to each other.

“I don’t think Ishi can cheat…I mean…she and G-dragon Oppa has been together for a long time already and they always tell the whole world how much they love each other” a fan commented in a gossip site.

“She’s capable of cheating…thing is…she shouldn’t even dare for G-dragon has stayed loyal to her all these years…not to mention…they’ve got a daughter…this girl should really get her mind straight”

“I pity Jiyong Oppa and I’m starting to hate Ishi…I think…he should lock her in their house…this way she can’t be seen by other guys anymore”

Love is about loyalty and every individual has a fair share of mistakes as well. It can be cheating or they’re just friends and pictures may or may not say the truth. We still have to hear from Ishi and Nichkhun before believing in rumors. For now, all we know is they’re hanging out.

###########################################################################################################

There are times wherein you just want to be in a cave and not go out till things are already the way you wanted them to be. I don’t know, but I’m in the middle of controversies once again and I just cannot believe how people who barely know me can say something like they’ve known me all their lives. Yes, rumors and controversies are just normal in our world, but I’m also human, I have a heart that is capable of breaking. Not to mention, I’m one of those people who are so wrecked as of the moment and whose poor and fragile heart can’t take another depressing and crazy blow.

It’s been two weeks since our family’s “mini reunion” happened and I must say, after that, things got lighter and I personally became happier. Thing is, I’m not yet ready to go back to G-dragon and I’ve been so open to him about this. My stitches might’ve already healed, but my wounded heart is still open and fresh. I guess, the main reason as to why I’m not ready to go back to him again is because, I don’t want to be a shattered and totally disheveled wife to him. I promised myself that I’ll go back to him in a perfect shape where I will not think of the bad things that happened to us before. I’ve forgiven him already for there is no reason for me to get mad anymore. I know that he just did what he has to do. He saved my life because he knows that if he lets me do what I want, he’ll lose me and he’s not ready for that yet.

As a matter of fact, I was able to think things through and realized that I should’ve given our baby up even before things got big and painful. I’ve also been so selfish for I didn’t even think of my husband and daughter during that time. I cannot blame myself though, because my being a mother is the one who’s ruling me and all I want is to save my baby.  Now, I’m starting to let go of the pain and the misery already and I’m doing good as well. Things are going to fall in their right places soon and I’m going to go back in my husband’s arms whole and happy.

“Ishi Kwon! WAKE UP !”

This is the sweetest wake-up call EVER! Eun hee is once again bugging me. This is one reason why I don’t want to give her a duplicate key of my apartment.

“What?” I stretched my stiff body and rubbed my eyes then looked at her.

She looks really pissed and her eyes are on fire “Get up!” she grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me out of bed.

“OH !” I said as I fell on the floor “What are you doing?” I asked in annoyance and she just stared at me.

“You have some explaining to do!” she walked out of the room, leaving me in confusion.

I don’t know what’s happening, but one thing is for sure, this morning is going to be a total riot. It’s actually a good thing that Dong min isn’t here coz if he is, he and Eun hee will partner in bugging me and that’s the worst thing that can ever happen.

“Why are you here? It’s still so early!” I fired upon seeing her in the living room.

“What are those?” I asked when I saw piles of papers on the table.

“Congratulations Mrs. Kwon…you’ve just been dubbed as Korea’s biggest cheater” she said and I looked at her weirdly.

“Korea’s biggest cheater?” Seriously, I don’t know what she’s talking about. Well, I have a clue, but I’m not even sure if what I have in mind is correct.

“What are you talking about?” I settled on the single couch and grabbed a printed article.

{Ishi K. is cheating?}

I went nuts upon reading the headline. My mind is totally messed up in just a snap and I don’t know how to clear it anymore “What the is this?!” I exclaimed.

Eun hee gave a smirk and shook her head “You’re asking me what is that? Duh….trouble twin…that paper says it all…YOU’RE CHEATING” she emphasized the last two words and it sounded so bad.

I’m cheating? Really? I’m cheating? As far as I know, I haven’t cheated on G-dragon even once. Well maybe I already did, but I’m not even aware of it. What happened between me and Khun in Greece before is a total mistake, and I’m pretty sure that I didn’t know anything about it for I just woke up b

Please log in to read the full chapter