SHE.

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy. Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child”

########################################################################################################

                                    {A husband and a superstar all at once}

 Big Bang’s leader, G-dragon was interviewed during a CF filming yesterday and was asked about his wife and his feelings about her giving birth soon. As we all know, Ishi Shin-Kwon is already in her sixth month now, but she’s so far from looking so pregnant because of her unfading y frame. According to G-dragon, his wife eats a lot and sleeps a lot like any normal pregnant women out there, but her weight gain is a bit slow. It was also said that the mother to-be can eat a whole medium size pizza in one seating but will never get fat at all. When asked about his being a full time body guard of his wife, the superstar laughed and nod his head then say “I need to watch over her tightly because she can be stubborn sometimes…she works like there’s no tomorrow and if there’s no one to stop her…she will not even give herself a break…as her husband…I’m the one who is in the right position to discipline her…that’s why I’m always in her filming…it’s not bad….right?” he asked and the staff gave him a nod in agreement. Are Ishi’s mood swings causing a stir between them? The answer is NO.

“Ishi’s mood swings are tolerable though there are times wherein she goes from happy to extremely pissed…it’s easy to tell if she’s in a bad mood coz she’ll just sit in one corner and be silent for a few minutes…unlike other pregnant women…she doesn’t get mad or angry at me…in fact…she’s sweeter now”

The Glam couple is also rocking the Twitter world. In fact, they always trend because of their random and sweet tweets to each other. What can G-dragon say to this? “Aigoo…it went really crazy….but it’s all cool…my wife is enjoying it and so am I…actually…some of our fans were telling us that they are loving the openness…I guess this is also our way to welcome our fans in our lives…it makes us more attached to them”. Isn’t this going to affect their privacy? “We have drawn a fine line to things…Ishi and I together with our fans know our limitations...so our privacy is not that affected”. How about his work? How can he juggle Big Bang and marriage?

“It’s not easy I’m telling you…it’s draining…but…in some unexplainable reasons…it blends well too…I am working non-stop for Big Bang’s upcoming album….the members and I are rehearsing as well…and then…whenever I have time…I do husband duties for my wife…like….watch over her in filming…I think…time management is really a big help...the word complicated is really not in my vocabulary”

When asked about the baby’s gender, G-dragon seem to keep it to himself saying “My wife and I decided to not know the gender of the baby yet …but in time…you’ll know about it for we’re going to announce it via twitter most probably”

There are only a few months left before “Little Dragon” meets the world. There are a lot of people waiting for this baby to come out and that includes us. We are so sure that he/she will be receiving a lot of love from people all over the world. Fighting Baby Kwon!

######################################################################################################

 

Waiting is not an issue to me at all, but I can say that waiting for our baby to come out is really getting the best of me already. I’m in my sixth month now and things are going well for me. Morning sickness is not bothering me anymore, my cravings has gone down a few notches too. I can say that I’m enjoying pregnancy now more than before and I’m also having a blast for I’m well rested too.

These past few months are really a drag for me. I went to filming right away the moment we arrived from the States and it ran for a whole month. G-dragon and I are busy as hell but in all fairness to my husband, he skips recordings and rehearsals just to watch over me during filming. He was hailed as my private security by the and the City team coz he’s always there on watch. I must say, he made me fall in love with him all over again and his being protective is totally making me feel like loved.

Well, things may be crazy, but we were able to get by, most especially now that I’m listening to him more than myself. I let him do things his way as well and so far so good. Dami-unnie also talked to me months ago apologizing coz according to her, she was the one who injected the thought of me manipulating her brother and she got so worried after that for it can affect our relationship, but it’s all good coz didn’t even made a big impact to us.

“Ishi…I’m really sorry…I know that it’s so dumb of me to say those things” she said and I smiled at her.

“Unnie…it’s all good…there’s nothing for you to say sorry about because what you said to him is all true…and I admit…I really hold him by the neck…actually…we should thank you and Dong min for pointing that out because if you just shut your mouth and said nothing...I wouldn’t even notice it…what happened is also a good thing for at least now…I know where to place myself” I told her and she pulled me for a hug.

“You know what? Us wives cannot stop being manipulative…I admit…I was once like you as well and up till now I still have those moments…but…as long as our husbands let us and can tolerate everything…it’s all cool…we just have to know where to stop” she said and I nod in agreement.

“That’s the reason why I’m letting Jiyong do and decide things for us…but it doesn’t mean that I will not have a say on things anymore…I’m going to suggest and share my opinions to him and it’s up to him if he’s gonna take it or not” I said and she sighed.

“You guys are really a power couple…I swear…if this issue hit my marriage? We will be in ruins for a while…I’m telling you…my husband and I are not good in handling problems that well” she said, making me laugh.

“Unnie…problems shouldn’t be taken seriously…that’s our motto…we might fix things in one sitting but it’s really a long process for the issue will come back as time goes by…what’s important is…you and Oppa are understanding each other and even after all the challenges and mishaps…you’re still g

Please log in to read the full chapter