THIS IS IT!

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“A baby is a little bit of heaven on earth. The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. Newborn babies can’t do much on their own. They can’t eat or walk or talk. But every parent is sure their creation is without a doubt a tremendous sensation”

 

                                           

 

I can say that I’m one lucky woman for I was given a chance to be a mother. Before when I was still young, I always tell myself that I’d be the coolest and most supportive mother of all. I will not leave my child like what my parents have done to me. Yes, I know that they don’t want that accident to happen, but sometimes I wonder, do they miss me in heaven? Are they watching over me from above? Anyway, even though I grew up without my parents, I’m proud of what I’ve become for my grandmother really molded and raised me to be a good person. I grew up struggling, but at the end of it all, I became the person that I want to be and more than that.

Now that my time is ticking and my baby is already giving us warnings, reality is slowly sinking in. Every day, whenever I feel my baby moving, wave of happiness and nervousness strikes me. I don’t know, I think I’m happy because we’ve waited for this little angel to come out of this world for a long time already and now that we’re just counting the days, it’s really making my heart jump in joy and excitement. Maybe I’m nervous because I don’t know what’s waiting for me in motherville. I know that it’s not going to be easy, but one thing is for sure, I’m going to have a blast as a mother and I will cherish it for the rest of my life.

As I’ve said, we’re already counting the days. I’m on my last month and I can’t wait to see little Athena already. I can proudly say that I’m so prepared for her birth already. I did all the things that my doctor told me. Well, Athena is breached and for three months, we’ve been praying and doing everything just for her to turn around. We’re so lucky for she turned and is now in the right position again.

A lot of crazy things happen to me as well. I went to different birthing classes in preparation for my big day and I’m telling you, it’s quite a drag for the mere fact that I’m so prepared is scaring me coz I know that when the time comes and I’m already about to give birth, everything will surely not go well as planned.

Last week was really a blast for me. G-dragon did a lot of things that made me feel so special and I’m really grateful to him because in one way or another, my worries about delivery had been lessened.

“Hey Tinky!” Dong min greeted upon seeing me lying on the couch while watching television.

“What’s up?” I asked while pulling my heavy body up.

You see, having this humongous baby bump is not a joke at all. I actually thought that my bump is not going to be this big for it’s not growing that much months ago, but the moment I hit my seventh month, it grew a few inches and now, it’s so heavy and big already.

“Oh gosh! You’re SO pregnant!” he sat on the single couch opposite mine and looked at me from head to foot.

“If you only know how hard it is to be pregnant…you’ll surely love your mother more…I’m telling you….this isn’t a joke at all” I told him and he sighed.

“I’m just playing around dummy!” he said and I rolled my eyes.

“So…how are you feeling now? Are you having contractions or whatever you call that?” he asked and I chuckled.

“I feel uncomfortable…but I’m not in pain at all” I answered and he gave a nod.

“Well then…that’s good…at least…you’re not being burdened by it….gosh! I can’t believe it! You’re going to be a mother soon!” he said excitedly and it really made my heart jump in glee.

I can say that I’m not that ready for motherhood yet, but I’m in the process of learning how to do this and how to handle that. I know that having a newborn is not going to be easy. Yes, I’ve dealt with kids in the past for I’ve been babysitting for years, but this is different coz I’m not going to take care of a two year old here, rather, I’m gonna deal with a newborn who only knows three things: Eat, sleep and cry.

“Minnie…do I really have to get dressed? I mean….I’m too lazy to even move you know…what more choose an outfit and get dressed?” I asked and he rolled his eyes at me.

“Fine! I’ll choose an outfit for you….just wait here” he said and all I can do is sigh.

After hours of chatting randomly, Dong min decided to go somewhere fun all of a sudden and he’s dragging me with him AGAIN. Well, Eun hee, Eon, Dong min and I always go shopping for these past few months and now that it’s so hard for me to even stand up, all I can do is bum inside our apartment and wait for my lovely husband to arrive.

In all fairness to G-dragon, he’s really doing his husband duties so well to the point that he’ll always leave me wondering whether he still rests or not. He’s always there whenever I need him and he spends a lot of time for me as well. Good thing, Big Bang’s comeback is not going to happen this month instead, it’s gonna be next month and that only means one thing, my husband’s schedule is not that tight yet so he still got time for me and our daughter once I give birth already.

“Seriously…where are you taking me?” I asked when Dong min put a blindfold on me.

“Just…go with the flow…don’t be scared or anything” he said and I sighed heavily.

I don’t know what’s happening, but it’s kinda freaking me out. I know that Dong min wouldn’t put my life in danger. I just wish that I’m not in a crazy place or something.

“SURPRISE!”

This is so freakin good! The moment my blindfold was removed, I got shocked for G-dragon is already beside me. Turns out that he’s the one guiding me all the way and Dong min is just the one doing all the talking. Not only that, all our friends and family are there and we’re in a beautiful events hall.

                                                                                                  

 

“What is the meaning of this?” I asked in amazement.

“Well…I’ve decided to throw a baby shower for you” G-dragon answered and I just looked at him in shock.

“What? Oppa! You’re really a ninja when it comes to these things!” I said in awe and he pulled me closer to him.

“I told you…I’ll make your last pregnant days memorable” he said and I hugged him.

“Thank you for this…I love you so much” I told him and he leaned in for a kiss.

“I love you too baby…anything for you and Athena” he replied and I started tearing up.

“Aigoo…stop crying…you should be happy baby” he cupped my face with both hands and wiped my tears.

G-dragon really never fails to make me happy. He always lives up

Please log in to read the full chapter