RISKS AND HAPPINESS

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don’t even remember leaving open”

Life can sometimes and I’m telling you, once it gives you , it’ll surely get the best of you. But, when it gives you gold, it’ll make you extremely happy. There are some instances where all you can do is wait till things get better, but trust me, it’s better to do something about it even if it looks impossible to solve than wait for someone or something to solve it for you. It’s much like love. You have to do something with it before it goes away. You have to tighten your hold coz once it loosens, it’ll vanish in thin air.

 I’ve struggled in a lot of things and I must admit, I’ve bothered a lot of people along the way. I involved myself in many troubles and been the greatest pain in the . My husband got it all and I’m just lucky for he stayed with me no matter what. G-dragon is my hero, the only person who will not judge and hate me even if I do stupid things. He’s the man who gave me everything and saved me from the hell that I am in to. Not even in my wildest dreams have I imagined of having a wonderful guy like him.

“Ishi! Open up! What’s taking you so long? YAH!” G-dragon nearly kicked the door open for he’s anxious to know the result of my pregnancy test.

Actually, I haven’t looked at it yet. My heart is beating so damn fast for I don’t even know what to expect. I know that there is a possibility that I am pregnant, but there’s also a huge possibility that this is another false alarm.

“YAH! OPEN UP! ISHI KWON! ON THE COUNT OF THREE…IF YOU DON’T OPEN THIS…I WILL KICK THIS DOOR!” as expected, my husband’s temper is on the edge of draining already and he will really do what he just said.

“JUST WAIT THERE!” I stood up from the toilet bowl and walked to the sink where the test is.

My hands are shaking, I’m sweating even if it’s cold and my heart is banging my chest wildly. I reached for the test with my eyes closed tightly “OK….one….two….three!” I opened my eyes and gasped.

“OH….MY….GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH”

“OMO!” I jumped the moment the bathroom door opened.

He kicked it and I’m telling you, the poor door is damaged at its core “YAH! What took you so long?” he asked and I handed him the test.

“OH! OMO! BABY!” his eyes are glistening and is filled with tears, while I don’t even know whether to laugh or cry.

The moment his arms wrapped around me, that’s when my tears fell. I can’t believe that this is happening. It feels so surreal. We just saw two red lines after a lot of blue lines in the past. This is a miracle.

“Oppa…can you pinch me? I just have to know that this is all real” I told him and he looked at me weirdly.

“Yaaa…this is all real” he said with a wide smile on his face.

I still can’t believe it. Seriously, my head is somewhere in heaven and my soul is floating in paradise “ATHENA HERA!” I called out “BEAUTIFUL!

“MUNCHKIN!” G-dragon called out as well.

“Aigoo…why are you two so loud? I don’t have class today…why do you have to wake me this early?” she is in her ajhumma mode once again and is so pissed as well.

G-dragon ran towards her and carried her. He twirled her round and round and round “OH! APPA! AAAHHHHH!” this is all she can say.

“What is happening Omma? Why is Appa like this?” she asked and is bugged by G-dragon again by sho

Please log in to read the full chapter