ABOUT TO SAY GOODBYE.

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it”

####################################################################################################

                                        {Ishi K’s farewell to the industry}

                                                                                       

 

Last week, JYP Entertainment released an official statement saying that Ishi Shin-Kwon is going to be retiring from the entertainment industry by the end of the month. Everybody got shocked by this sudden announcement that it even brought Ishi’s fans to camp out of the JYP office for confirmation and to know more details about it. Their efforts didn’t go to waste for Ishi herself talked about her nearing retirement through a video uploaded on twitter.

“It is true that I’m going to retire from showbiz already….well…this isn’t an easy decision at all but I really think that it’s already time for me to stop working…as you all know….I’ve been through a lot these past few months and during those times….I was able to think things through and have realized that I need to focus more on my family than my career…I’ve been in the industry for 9 years already and I wouldn’t be here right now if it weren’t for the people who still keeps on supporting and cheering for me since day one…I know that I’ve disappointed you guys in one way or another…and I want to apologize for everything…mmmm….I’m not gonna leave….I’m just going to move on with my life….you’ll surely see me maybe in the streets of Seoul or through my twitter updates….Thank you and I love you so much! May we all be happy”

The Global Superstar will hold a concert at the Seoul Olympic Park Gymnasium this September 18th for free. According to Ishi, this is her way of showing gratitude to the people that loved her ever since debut up until now. This event is said to be one of the biggest productions in the concert industry for two of the biggest entertainment companies partnered to make it possible, and they are JYP and YG Entertainment.

#########################################################################################################

 

Sacrificing for the people you love and being selfless just to make things better is really great. Now I already know why G-dragon loves to give and sacrifice. All the things that happened to me in the past have already been buried and I’m already going to open another chapter of my life.

I’m back to rehearsing once again and I’m telling you, my body is still adjusting for I wasn’t able to dance or sing for months. I feel like my skills are already rusting and it did alarm the hell out of me. Good thing, I’ve got good mentors and coaches behind me.

I think, I went home around 2am this morning and all I want to do is sleep for as long as I can.

“DING! DING! DING! DING!”

“NO!” I grunted and turned to my other side.

G-dragon’s face is so close to mine that I can feel his breath and can hear him snoring as well. As much as I want to open my eyes and stare at my husband, I can’t, for my eyelids are too heavy.

“DING! DING! DING! DING!”

“Please” I whispered and sighed.

My alarm clock is freakin loud and I’m getting so annoyed already. Why is it even alarming this early? As far as I know, my rehearsal is still in the afternoon so there’s no need for me to wake up yet.

“DING! DING! DING! DING!”

“WHAT THE HELL!” I sat up, annoyed and totally in a bad mood, then grabbed my loud phone on the side table.

Today is Monday which means, Athena, who is now a schoolgirl has class and it’ll start in an hour. This is really not happening. No!

“!” I got out of bed in a snap and rushed to my daughter’s room to wake her up.

I must admit, Athena is not a morning person at all. She doesn’t want waking up early unless she has a new toy and she’s excited to play it. Like last week, this morning is going to be one crying moment again and I can already feel a grumpy baby Kwon already.

“Beautiful” I sat beside her in bed and shook her lightly by the shoulder “You’ve got school today….wake up now” I am really trying hard to sound peaceful and mellow for her mood to not be that bad.

“C’mon now beautiful…it’s time to get up…you’re gonna be late for school” I said and kissed her forehead.

“mmmmm” she turned, her back facing me and covered herself with the duvet.

Waking my daughter up is like waking G-dragon as well. They are both so hard to wake up to the point that you’ll feel like crying already coz you’re desperate to wake them. This is just so hard. If only there’s afternoon classes offered for pre-school students, I’ll transfer Athena there so that I’ll not have problems like this in the morning.

And because Athena is impossible to wake up, I need help and that is going to be my husband. For these past few days, G-dragon is the one who always succeeds in waking our daughter up. Well, he really uses his strength just to get things done for he’ll carry her to the bathroom and we’ll start bathing her while sleeping. I know that it’s weird, but to us it’s the only way to get our daughter to school.

“Oppa....Oppa” I shook him by the shoulders and surprisingly, he woke up right away with a sweet smile on his face.

“mmmm” he opened one eye and caressed my face.

“I need you to wake Athena up…we’re already running late you know” I told him and he looked at the clock right away.

“Aigoo” he got out of bed in a rush and went to our daughter’s room.

It only took five minutes for G-dragon to wake Athena up coz the moment he started removing her clothes, she opened her eyes wide already.

“I’m still sleepy Appa” she whined and wrapped her arms around G-dragon’s neck, who is crouched down in front of her.

“You need to wake up now for you’re already running late Munchkin” G-dragon said and continued removing our daughter’s clothes.

I filled the tub with lukewarm water and once I’m sure that the it’s already good, I prepared the things that I need to bathe Athena.

“Aigoo” I said as I was soaping her.

“Your soap smells good…right?” I asked trying to life her mood up and she just gave me a lazy nod.

“This is so cool” G-dragon said while looking at the plastic box of the soap.

“It’s chocolate flavored Oppa…it smells so good” I told him and he nods in agreement.

My husband left the bathroom after a few minutes for he volunteered to make breakfast for us. Honestly, our household is in a frantic mode every morning since last week and it’s really crazy for up until now, we still can’t figure out the things that we should do to have everything organized.

“Alright…we’re done” I lifted Athena up, dried and wrapped her with a towel then brought her to her walk-in closet.

The moment I placed Athena down, she didn’t stand for she lay down on the carpeted floor instead. This is just so insane!

“Stand up beautiful” I held on to her arm and pulled her up carefully.

“Omma…I’m still sleepy” she whined once again and rubbed her eyes.

“I know…but….you have to go to school beautiful..so…c’mon…Omma has picked a stunning outfit for you already”  I helped her to stand and started putting clothes on her.

“I don’t want to wear a skirt anymore Omma” she said while looking at herself in the mirror.

“It looks so good on you…why don’t you want it?” I asked and she sighed.

“I also don’t like a braid” she touched her unfinished hair and stared at me through the mirror.

“Didn’t your teachers tell you that you have to look nice in class every day? Beautiful…wearing a beanie in school doesn’t look right…braids and ribbons do” I told her and she turned to look at me.

“Omma…I have a classmate whose hair is always messy and yet our teacher calls her beautif

Please log in to read the full chapter