Broken Heart

Smile For Me

Woohyun - Time

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun was sitting on top of his roof and stared up into the sky. His expression wasn't happy like his usual self but rather disappointed and hurt. He remembered back when you and L was talking.

You slowly looked up to him, "If.. I ask you to not kiss her.. will you?" you wondered. He gave you a look, "They jealousy bug bit you already?" he asked, with a hint of amusement in his voice.

He sighed, hugged his legs close to his chest and rested his chin on his arm. [Why does ~~~~~ have to like L for?].

Woohyun was on stage and looked back to see you staring at L, leaning in to kiss Jungmi. His heart ached when he saw your expression and especially the way you were looking at L. [She never looked at me like that]. He turned his head back and sighed heavily. He leaned in to whisper something in Sunggyu's ear, "I'll be back, cover for me" he then walked off. Sunggyu nodded and tried to cover up for him.

He walked down to the light switch and placed his hand onto the main switch. [Should I do it?]. He paused for a sec and thought about it. The image of you came into his mind and he closed his eyes. [I'm going to be your knight]. He pressed the switch and the whole theater grew dark. He opened his eyes and looked back. [There you go ~~~~~, I hope you're going to be happy now]. He placed his hands into his pant pocket and slowly walked away.

[Can't believe that I actually did that]. He looked up at the sky and remembered the time he spent with you at the amusement park.

You and Woohyun were walking around town, holding ice creams and looking at the stalls that sold hair clips and accessories.

"Oooo" you ran up to a jewelry stall and looked at the different kinds of bracelets, rings and necklaces. You saw a sparkling bracelet with sparkling studs on it. You picked it up and closely examined it.

"That would look pretty on your hand" the seller woman said. You smiled at her, "Really?". She nodded. You placed it down and took out your purse, but before you could take it out Woohyun handed the woman the money, "Here" he smiled and took the bracelet.

You looked at him with wide eyes, "Woohyun, I was going to buy it.." you frowned. [That guy, dare steal that bracelet from me?!]. He just smiled at you. "We'll be going now" he placed his arm around your neck and lead you away.

"Y-Yah!! I saw that bracelet first!! It's mine" you said, pointing at it.

He looked down at the bracelet he was holding and grinned. "Do you want it?". You nodded. He handed it to you, "Here you go. It's for you". You smiled and took it, "Thanks!!" you smiled. He patted your head, "I was going to give it to you anyways" he explained. Your eyes shot up at him, "Jinja??!". He nodded.

Woohyun had a weak smile on his face. He always felt happy when he's next to you and talking to you. [~~~~~ why do you have to like L for?]. He sighed and burrowed his head into his arms.

To be honest, Woohyun liked you the first time he saw you that's why he always called you hotty and flirt with you. Since he can't show his feelings, he would flirt and that's how he showed it.

[~~~~~ I thought you would fall for me but you went and like L].

--------------------------

School started and the closer you walked to school, the more you grew nervous at what was going to happen. [Why do I feel uneasy?]. You stopped and looked around, nervously.

Byunghun was walking ahead and turned around but didn't see you next to him. He spun around and saw you standing a few feet away from him. "Yah!! What's wrong?" he called. You looked up at him and shook your head, a bit too fast. He grew suspicious, "I can tell that something is wrong. Tell me" he tippy toed up to you, "Tell me!!".

You frowned at his nosiness and looked around. You saw Woohyun walking to school with his head down. You smiled and ran up to him, leaving Byunghun behind. "Yah!! Lee ~~~~~ don't ignore me" he shouted.

You ran up to Woohyun and stood in front of him. He went to a stop and looked up to see you in front of him. He looked down at avoided your gaze. You stared at him, "What's wrong Woohyun?" you asked. He still looked away and you tapped onto your chin, thinking. You smiled, "Woohyun oppa~ can you tell me what's wrong?" you tried your best at doing aegyo.

Woohyun smiled and looked at you, "Ngaw you're so cute!!" he pinched your cheeks. You slapped his hands away, "Yah that hurts" you rubbed your sore cheeks and frowned at Woohyun. He laughed and slung an arm around your neck, "Now let's head to class" he smiled and lead you towards the school. [I'll try to be happy around you].

The two of you reached the school and you looked around to see if L had came yet. You were too busy looking right and left and didn't know where you were going. Woohyun gently grabbed your arm and swung you to him. Your eyes widened at the contact. Woohyun smiled and released you, "You should watch where you're going" he pointed to the poll in front of you.

"Oh. My bad" you sheepishly smiled. [And I thought he wanted to hug me]. You chuckled and continued to walk ahead.

Woohyun stood behind and smiled to himself. [That felt nice, if only I can hug you more often]. He ran up to catch up to you.

You were at your locker with Woohyun standing beside you. "Aren't you going to take books out of your locker Woohyun?" you asked him. He didn't answer and you looked over from your locker door to see him leaning against the other lockers, not looking at you. "Yah why aren't you answering me?" you shot at him.

He looked at you, "You talking to me?" he pointed to himself and looked around to see if anyone was in the hallway. You chuckled, "Yes I'm talking to you oppa" you said. He smiled and ruffled your head, "Now that's better" you rolled your eyes and shook your head playfully.

"Hi Woohyun oppa~" a girl said, walking past him. He turned around and smiled which made her squeal in excitement.

You closed your locker door and turned the opposite way from Woohyun, "Always making girls squeal over you" you shook your head lightly and walked away from Woohyun.

[I make every girl squeal but I prefer you over them anytime]. Woohyun smiled to himself and followed you.

-----------------------------

"Everyone please pay attention here!!" Mr. Kim shouted. The class was still noisy and students were loudly chatting amongst themselves. Mr. Kim sighed and slammed a hard cover book onto the table which cause everyone to stop what they were doing and stared at the front. "Finally!!" Mr. Kim said and straightened up. "Now we are working on a project. This will need to be done with a partner. I have also already chosen a partner for you" he got out his clipboard and began partnering everybody up.

Soomin leaned in closer to you, "I hope that I'm your partner" she winked. You giggled and placed a finger to your lip, "Shh".

Woohyun was sitting behind you and stared at your back. [Please let me be with her on this project]. He rolled his hands into fists and closed his eyes, wishing that you will be his partner.

"Lee ~~~~~ will be partnered up with.." the teacher began. Woohyun's heart was beating fast, full of anticipation. "With Kim Myungsoo" he finished. Soomin's face turned into a pout and turned to you, "Ngaw" she pretended to sniffle. You patter he back, "It's okay" [OMG I'm partnered up with L!!]. You wanted to jump up and down but remained calm and cool, but instead you had a wide smile on your face.

Woohyun's heart just fell when he didn't hear his name. He looked over at L who was cool and calm about it. [Lucky bastard].

Jungmi glared back at you and saw how happy you were. [I want to wipe that smile off her face]. She scoffed and turned back to the front, waiting for her name to be called out.

After everyone was partnered up, Mr. Kim told everyone to start working. The task was suppose to write a full report on a city of your choice. You and L walked to the computer room and started searching for a country. You sat down at a computer at the far corner and started searching.

"Hmm.. what country" you clicked on every country that you could find and read a bit about everyone of them. [So many countries, it's so hard to chose]. You were too busy looking at the computer screen to notice everything beside you.

L came and sat down next to you, "Have you chosen a country yet?". At the sound of his voice, you jumped a bit. "Oh Myungsoo, you scared me" you patted your beating chest. "Have you yet?" he ignored your frightened figure. "What about.. Japan? Or Hong Kong or America" you said.

"Your choice. Chose whatever country you like" he said, leaning back on his chair. You looked at him and sighed, "Well the least you can do is help me" you frowned and turned to the computer screen.

A minute later you turned the computer off and stood up, "Out city is.." you looked at L, "Paris" you smiled at him. "The city of love?" he asked with a straight face. Your cheeks started to grow a shade of pink. "Y-Yeah" you cleared your throat and walked off. L smiled a bit and followed you.

Woohyun was in the library looking at books. He was with his partner and she was a complete nerd, so he could daze off whenever he wanted. [If only I was working with ~~~~~]. He was looking at random books when he saw you with L, walking towards the France section. [Is their city Paris? The city of love]. He could feel his heart ache when he saw how happy you were with L. [The way she's looking at L has so much affection but with me it's just.. friendly]. He looked down and slowly retreat from the spot.

"Hey, you should borrow books as well" you picked out two books and held it in front of L. "Here. Take them" you ordered. He sighed and took the books. You smiled and looked back at the shelves for another book. "You liked the jumper yesterday?" you asked.

L looked at you, "What about you? Did you like the jumper?" he asked. You looked at him and nodded. "I thought it was cute" you complimented it. L nodded, "I see".

You looked at L, "You know, the suit the jumper yesterday" you kind of blushed but looked away, so that he won't be able to see it. L smiled, "Are you telling me to wear it more often so that you can wear your's?" he looked at you.

"Tss.. that wasn't what I meant" you walked off. L lightly shook his head, "I would like to see you wearing it though". You stopped and turned back to look at him, "Maybe I don't want to" you poke out your tongue out teasingly and walked off.

Woohyun was sitting down at a table with his partner and looked at the two of you. [L, you know how luck you are?]. His heart was aching the whole time he watched you and L together.