Ch. [59]

In My Arms

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

Hyukjae opened his eyes and closed them again, feeling his world spinning around. He opened his eyes again and tried to adjust them to the darkness of the room. He could feel he was lying down a bed, which smelled so horribly he had to close his eyes again to let the nausea cease.

 

As soon as he could, Hyukjae did his best to sit up, struggling to do so because his ankles and wrists were still tied and he could feel his skin already burning because of the ropes. He closed his eyes tightly, trying to think in better and more beautiful things than the horrible smell invading his system.

 

But it was impossible and Hyukjae had lean down to threw up on the floor by the bed’s side, closing his eyes tightly and not daring himself to open his eyes because he knew it could get worse.

 

“Damn it, I told you not to use so much, now it’ll all over this damn place,” and Hyukjae panted harshly, looking up to see two males resting against the only door frame in the whole room. He looked up at them with pleading eyes, wishing they would have some pity and let him go.

 

“P-Please…,” Hyukjae begged with hoarse voice, almost inaudible.

 

One of the men chuckled and shook his head. “I’m sorry pretty, but we’re not allowed to even touch you,” he turned to the other and nodded his head towards Hyukjae. “Make sure to lock him well, the boss is coming today to see him and we don’t want him to leave.”

 

Hyukjae felt the tears dancing in his eyes already, he was feeling trapped and he hated how everything in him felt sick. His arms and legs hurt his head was spinning, his throat hurt and his abdomen- Hyukjae gasped and took his hands to his abdomen, trembling lightly as he caressed it gently as he could. We’ll be fine. He tried to convince himself, even when he could feel nothing but sick. Kyuhyun will find us and we’ll be fine.

 

The smell was so penetrating that Hyukjae had to breathe through his mouth, regretting it one second after because it was disgusting. He felt the material he was sitting on and he thought of it as something dirty. Instantly, Hyukjae felt like throwing up again, even if there was nothing left in his stomach, just for the mere thought of the situation he was in.

 

It took him a few minutes to calm down and Hyukjae tried to stand up, stumbling on his feet and avoiding his own vomit because he was sure he would feel his intestines tying up inside him if he stepped on it. As he could, he rested his body against the wall and breathed in and out deeply, tugging at his wrists because they hurt so much he felt his skin would break.

 

Hyukjae rested his head against the wall, sighing deeply to get some oxygen. His heart was beating fast and he was pretty sure it had been like that for the last hours already. It couldn’t be healthy. “W-Why?” He asked in a mere whisper, making the two males looking at him intently chuckle. “W-Why me?”

 

The man that hadn’t say anything just looked at him and smirked. “We don’t know, we just do our work. We have a boss, I don’t know what business they have with you.”

 

“W-Who?” Hyukjae couldn’t formulate longer phrases, he was exhausted and he was still dizzy from whatever he was given to drink before. He looked around and he noticed he was in another room.

 

Hyukjae felt nauseous again, looking around the room he would be in for that time. He wasn’t sure what would happen to him, he didn’t know if he was going to get killed or if they would ask for money to Kyuhyun. He just wished it would all be over soon because he couldn’t take it. He felt sick, tired. He couldn’t risk his baby like that.

 

The room was cold and dark, small and humid. Hyukjae shivered at the sight of it. It smelled like trash. The bed was old and wasted, the blankets covering it were all dirty and filled with stains Hyukjae didn’t know what they were of. There was no floor, it was simple ground and Hyukjae felt the rocks under his feet. He, himself, was sweaty and dirty from fighting before and his face was filled with the path of the tears he shed ever since who knew when. He had no conscious of time anymore. There was no way he could know if it was day or night with such a dark and closed room.

 

“You’ll know soon,” the man said. “He’ll come to see you.”

 

Hyukjae looked at those men just chuckling at his misery. He looked at their faces clearly, memorizing them. He would make sure they paid for what they had done to him. “H-How much…,” he swallowed to ease his sore throat. “How much will you ask for my rescue?”

 

The men laughed and looked at him. “How much?” one of them asked mockingly. “Pretty, we don’t know, ask the boss when he comes. Our job ends as soon as he sees you.”

 

Hyukjae trembled lightly, feeling his body becoming weak. No. Hyukjae had to know who that person was. What did Hyukjae did to deserve such treatment? Did he ruin someone’s life? He shook his head and closed his eyes when he felt his head hurting like no tomorrow.

 

“You look so ing sick,” one of the men commented but did nothing to help him. “Are you dying or something?”

 

Hyukjae panted softly, the noise from that voice made him feel even sicker than before. His ears were hurting and he slid down the wall, sitting on the ground silently as he pulled his knees against his chest, wincing at the pain at his tied ankles. He let go of his tears one more time, he couldn’t understand what was happening and he was desperate to know, to find a way to run away from there. To escape, that was his priority.

 

“Don’t worry, everyone is like this when we first get them, they all get used to it after a few days of being locked,” one of the men said laughing loudly, making Hyukjae wince even more at the noise.

 

“P-Please…,” Hyukjae begged, hiding his face against his knees and taking his hands to his tummy because even when he knew his baby was fine, he was still worried about it.

 

Even his own voice made his head hurt even more than before. Hyukjae had no strength and the small amount left, he had to use it to think how he would escape from there, and from those men.

 

He opened his eyes slightly and found a pair of feet in front of him, looking up, he found one of his kidnappers leaning down to look at him. “You’re actually a really beautiful man, I can think why you got kidnapped.”

 

Hyukjae looked up with begging eyes, crying silently as he curled his body even more to protect himself. “Please let me go… I’ll pay you…”

 

The man chuckles lowly and shook his head. “I’m already getting paid, beautiful, try something more.”

 

Hyukjae cried even more, clutching his hands on his tummy. “I’ll pay you even more. I’ll give you anything you want… Just let me go, I won’t say anything to the police, I’ll stay silent if you just let me go…”

 

There were a few seconds where Hyukjae looked into that man’s eyes and could see hesitation, he kept staring with begging eyes, maybe, just maybe that man would touch his heart and accept his offer. “It actually sounds good, though I got paid a lot. I don’t think you have that much.”

 

“I do have!” Hyukjae exclaimed. “I have a lot of money; I’ll pay you twice he did!”

 

Again, those hesitating eyes. The man looked up to see the other man standing against the frame of the door, as if waiting for approval. Hyukjae bit his lower lip and he trembled in fear, his silent tears still sliding down his eyes as he tried his best to keep himself calm.

 

The man against the door nodded and Hyukjae felt his heart beating extremely fast. He looked up at the man in front of him and opened his mouth to talk but say nothing as a voice could be heard from the door. “Is he already here?”

 

The man looked at Hyukjae and shrugged. “I’m sorry, beautiful, too late.”

 

And Hyukjae’s word sank in fear and terror, he could have done that before and now it was too late, the responsible from his hell was there and Hyukjae didn’t dare to look up and see who it was. He was too scared. His body started trembling furiously and he hugged himself to keep himself alive, as if that could help. He felt nauseous again, he could feel his food already at his throat and he brought his hand to his mouth, covering it to prevent himself from throwing up again. Hyukjae didn’t know if that was because of his pregnancy or because of how scared he was.

 

“Hyukjae-shi, such a long time without seeing you,” and Hyukjae opened his eyes widely. That voice was familiar, though he didn’t remember who it from was.

 

Finally, Hyukjae looked up and gasped, retreating himself even when it was useless. “D-Director Jung…,” he mumbled, his voice a mere mumble.

 

Director Jung smirked and walked closer, indicating the men to back away from them. Hyukjae hugged himself, feeling himself growing even more anxious than before. “Ah, you do remember me, I knew I had left a strong impression on you. That night you were seducing me. But don’t worry, you’re already here all for me.”

 

Hyukjae shook his head violently and the tears stormed out from his eyes, he was trembling and crying, silently praying for him to be safe and away from that man. “Go away…,” he said between sobs. “Go away from me!”

 

Director Jung frowned and held Hyukjae’s chin roughly, making the other look up at him. “You made me lose my job. I worked hard for that position! Director? I’m not a director anymore just for you ! But don’t worry,” he smirked and leaned closer, making Hyukjae struggle to set himself free from that man’s hands. “I’ll make you pay for it.”

 

Hyukjae froze and shook his head lightly. “Go away…,” he repeated and slapped Director Jung’s hands away from him. “Don’t touch me! Let go of me!”

 

Hyukjae was trembling, but he knew he had to keep fighting. Maybe just then he would set himself free.

 

Director Jung frowned and slapped Hyukjae’s cheek, making the latter fall down the cold ground, bringing his hand up against his now red cheek, crying in pain and humiliation. “SHUT UP ! I’LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR EVERYTHING SO YOU THE SHUT UP. If I want to touch you, I will. And I’ll send the pictures to your dear husband so he knows he’s not the only one anymore.”

 

Hyukjae trembled and shivered at the mention of his husband. He looked up and shook his head in horror. He knew it wouldn’t matter to Kyuhyun. He loved him way too much as to reject Hyukjae, and the latter knew it. But Hyukjae was scared that maybe, he would also get hurt. What if they only kidnapped him to get revenge on Kyuhyun, what would Hyukjae do then?

 

His head was spinning and Hyukjae felt the horrible and acid taste of his food in the back of his throat. He was thinking too much but he couldn’t help himself. He was worried, scared, paralyzed. His baby, Kyuhyun, their perfect life. What would be of all of it?

 

Hyukjae threw up again and coughed as he felt his whole consciousness fading away. He opened his eyes and looked up, looking at the disgusted face Director Jung was directing at him and then he looked down to realize he threw up on the other’s shoes.

 

“,” was the last thing Hyukjae heard before a kick landed on his face, a kick so violent that threw him unconscious to the cold ground once again.

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•




                        

A/N: Angsty + mpreg requested fic~

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE THE BEST FOR ALL OF YOU BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU