Caught In The Act

Dear Donghae

Love Light - CNBlue

Donghae's POV

"Min Yu-ah, Baekhyun and D.O. are EXO-K's lead singers. Why don't you ask for their numbers?" Eunhyuk teased. She crept up behind him as he laughed endlessly, and strangled him with her bare hands. "Yes. Die monkey. Die," she uttered darkly before letting him go. "Aish. I'll forgive you for what you did to me as long as you would bring me to the circus," he coughed and walked faster to stay away from her.

"Baekhyun-ah, don't you get sore throat easily?" she asked curiously. "Not really. I avoid anything cold or sweet," he replied. "What do you drink then? Boiled water?" she pressed. "There's such thing as a lukewarm water," D.O. butted in. "Did I tell you to talk? Or do you want me to take out your vocal cords through your ears so you could hear me when I ask you a question?" she threatened.

"Ya, be nice to them. Even though they're lead singers doesn't mean..." Siwon scolded. "Doesn't mean what?" she cued him to continue. "Nothing," Siwon, same as with Eunhyuk, walked faster to avoid falling into the grave they've dug themselves. "What about Yesung? Why aren't you being mean to him?" I asked. "Do you want me to shove his small hands into your mouth so you'd shut up?" she raised her eyebrow menacingly.

"Where are we going anyway?" Min Yu asked as we were already far from the restaurant. "Back to rehearsals, why?" Siwon replied. "Really? Okay. Min Young and I would go ahead. Omma just asked me to bring that to you," she gestured for her sister to follow her. "Hyung, can't they go with us?" Henry turned to Leeteuk. "And besides, they won't be a bother," Heechul agreed.

"Do you want to come with us?" Leeteuk turned to the two. Min Yu seemed reluctant to answer, and turned to the younger to decide. "Min Young-ah, you want to watch appa dance, right?" Eunhyuk nodded convincingly. "Will Henry be there?" she asked. "Of course I'll be there! We'll play right after we practice. So will you come? Please?" Mochi pleaded, and puffed his cheeks to add effect.

"I want to come," she answered and chased after Henry. "Heard that? She wants to go with us, so you have to come too," I walked side by side with Min Yu. "When did you arrive?" she asked. "Just a while ago. I went to the dorm first before going to rehearsals," I held her hand and interlaced our fingers. I missed the warmth of her soft hand. "Aren't you tired?" she demanded. "Not really," I shook my head and swung our arms to and fro.

As long as she's beside me, I was home. "See? I promised you I'd come back," I mumbled low enough for only her to hear. "What would you do if I didn't?" She tilted her head and gestured to Baekhyun. "I'd ask for his number," she smirked evilly. "Such a play girl aren't you?" I scolded and pried her hand away. "Just kidding," she defended and plastered a victorious smile on her face.

We neared the building after minutes of walking and we all entered. "Where are the rest of your members, Xiumin?" I turned to the lone EXO-M member. "Donghae sunbaenim, he's Luhan," Suho corrected. Min Yu just laughed beside me. "Oh, I think they're already at the practice room," Luhan replied. "Bad sunbaenim. You don't memorize your hoobae's names," she scolded, and I only stuck my tongue out at her.

"Min Yu-ssi!" Leeteuk called out. "I'll just follow," she reminded me and walked towards her father. They headed to a separate elevator, probably to another floor.

"Sunbaenim, are you two...together?" Chanyeol asked as we entered a different shaft, and pressed the button for the 17th floor.. I shook my head no and silently wished I had said yes. "What do you think of her?" I asked them in return.

"She called me a e," Sehun whined. "She only glared at us and asked why we were still alive," Suho mumbled. I could only snicker at their first impressions of her.

"Was she that mean to you at first?" Baekhyun asked. "At Super Junior? Not really. But she treated Henry like hell, not to mention Teen Top," I smiled at the memory.

"What did she do to him?" Kai pressed.

"She wanted to kill him. He was so scared that he hid inside the bathroom for how many hours," I stated. "Why?" they were eager to know more. "Henry asked if her boyfriend was very tolerant of her sharp tongue. But she was 14 back then. I can't say everything has changed though," I added. "What about Teen Top?" D.O. questioned.

"Ah. Another funny story," I started before exiting the shaft as the doors opened.

"Leeteuk wanted to introduce her to the group, but she started throwing a tantrum and asking everyone for help. When finally, Leeteuk got her to calm down, they got acquainted. She threatened to throw a stuffed toy to their faces, threatened to call the police if they followed her, and even ordered them around to do things for her. But as time passed, they became really great friends. Though I can't speak for her at the moment," I continued.

"What's with her and lead singers, anyway?" Suho interrogated. "Power voice Chunji," I muttered low enough for only the rest of us to hear. "Oh," they muttered in sudden realization. She still wasn't over him, and it was THAT obvious. "Annyeonghaseyo," the trainees turned to greet us. "I'll go ahead," I excused myself from the rest of the EXO members and went to Super Junior's practice room.

"Ya!" Eunhyuk shouted and backed me against a wall. He eyed me from head to toe like a detective investigating a suspect. "What?" I asked nervously. His face inched closer to mine and I could feel his hot breath against my skin. "You're not telling me something," he backed away, crossing his arms in front of his chest. Could he possibly know about me and Min Yu? But we swore we would reveal the news together!

"Wh-what?" I asked and bit my lip as soon as my voice trembled. "HA! Something is up and I want to know it right now at this instant, Lee Donghae," he tapped his foot on the floor repeatedly while waiting for my answer. I desperately racked my brain for clues on how to get out of the situation. I waited desperately for my phone to vibrate or ring, just as long as I'd have an excuse to escape Eunhyuk's piercing gaze.

"Donghae?" a familiar voice came to my rescue. Min Yu watched Eunhyuk and me intently with a wary look on her face. "Am I disturbing something?" "NO! NO! What? You want to meet EXO-M? Come on! I'll introduce you!" I blabbered spontaneously and ran away from my own best friend. "WHO? No! I don't want t--" she protested but I covered with my hand. "Play along," I whispered against her ear and pulled her towards EXO's own rehearsals.

                                                 

"Where were you from?" I asked when we were out of anyone's earshot. She smiled, linking her arm through mine. "To Sukira's studio," she answered. "I wonder how Yoogeun looks like right now," voices erupted from in front and I quickly pulled away from Min Yu's grasp. "Ah Donghae hyung!" Minho exclaimed and ran towards me, giving me a manly hug.

"It's you again!" Jonghyun pointed a finger menacingly at Min Yu and he scurried behind Key. "Annyeong Min Yu-ssi," Onew greeted with a warm smile. "What's with the two of you?" I gave alternate glances from Min Yu to Jonghyun. She just shrugged and waved at the frantic SHINee member. "YOU THINK BEING TALL IS EVERYTHING?" Jonghyun shouted, to which she and Minho just laughed.

"Aish. If it's with the height argument again, I'm just going to talk to Kai," Taemin sighed and entered the group's practice room. "Where are you going?" Key asked. "I'm going to introduce her to EXO-M," I answered and prodded her to go in first before me. "Jonghyun-ah, let's be great friends," she smiled and walked beside him. "How old are you? How dare you talk to me informally!" he exclaimed, cringing away from her.

"Kris gege, ta shì yigè rén da diànhuà gei wo yigè zhongguó rén!" (Kris, she's the one who called me a Chinese person!) Luhan yelled and pointed at her. "Dàn ni shì zhongguó rén shì bùshì ni?" (But you're Chinese, aren't you?) she fought back. "She can speak Mandarin?" Xiu Min asked. "No. She speaks elfish language," Baekhyun butted in. He obviously got influenced by her sarcasm. She laughed at his answer and slapped his hand for a high five.

"Ya," I pulled her away from him as Baekhyun stared at her like she was some kind of delicious food. "She speaks German too," Suho added as the group crowded around us.

"Kai...Kai...where are you?!" Taemin searched over the people. "I'm here!" EXO-K's dancing machine raised his hand and the two dancers shared a friendly moment privately.

"Min Yu-ssi, do you know them?" I asked, referring to EXO-M.

Tao and Lay's eyes glistened in anticipation for her answer. "Don't expect too much from her," Chanyeol shook his head. "Aren't you the group with the mask...no. That was BAP--" "That was us!" I exclaimed. "Oh, sorry. You look like the guys from the car accident and the ballerina," she responded confidently. "That was FT Island's Severely," D.O. corrected her.

The rest of the members of the group frowned in disappointment. "The music video with rain and the cemetery?" she tried again. "Big Bang's Tell Me Goodbye," Sehun rolled his eyes. "Fine. I give up. Who are you people?" she surrendered with a shrug. "Luhan is their leader," I explained. "Donghae sunbaenim, I'm Kris," he pouted sadly. "Aish. Why don't you do it, Suho?" Min Yu cued.

"Kris, Lay, Xiu Min, Tao, Luhan, Chen," he pointed one by one at the specific persons. "And I'm guessing you're Donghae's girlfriend?" Chen asked with a knowing smile. "Me? Donghae? Is it the end of the world?" Min Yu laughed loudly. "She's Teukie hyung's daughter," I stated. "Oh. Well that was awkward," Tao commented and we all burst out laughing to ease the tension. "Ya, Min Yu-ssi, Luhan and Lay are the main vocalists," Sehun winked at her jokingly.

She glared at him with a glint of death in her eyes. "Why don't you start running?" I suggested to the maknae and he followed my advice. "IF I CATCH YOU, YOU'RE DEAD!" she chased after him fervently, round and round the small practice room. They had no care for the people they would bump into. "50,000 won says she'd get him," Xiu Min started a bet, making the others join in.

She pushed her legs to run faster and was able to overtake the poor Sehun. She tackled him and pinned him on the ground. "BABO! Dumm! Estupido! Stupide! Idiot! Yúchun de!" she shouted in six different languages while slapping the boy's face repeatedly. Contented with the red marks she had left on his face, she stood up and panted. "Why don't you just disband or something?"

Narrator's POV

"Min Young-ssi, let's sit in front," Henry guided the child's hands as they walked towards the passenger seat of the van. "Ya, don't forget your seatbelts, arasseo?" Leeteuk reminded as he and the rest of Super Junior, together with Min Yu, sat at the back. "What time is it?" Heechul groaned sleepily as his eyes started to close. "Almost seven in the evening," Siwon replied, closing the door after he had entered.

The engine hummed after it was ignited and the driver maneuvered the car out of the parking lot and out into the dark streets. "Just lean against me," Henry offered his chest as a pillow for the child, who was as drowsy as everyone else inside the moving vehicle. Min Yu's phone vibrated. She eagerly fished it out of her pocket to check for messages. She had been waiting for a text from a particular person, but she was disappointed yet again.

                                               

                                                                                                     *Ignore the time :D

He snickered beside her and shifted restlessly on his seat, disturbing the other sleeping members. Taking advantage of the moment, Donghae poked her. She turned to him with a questioning look on her face. He pointed to his lips and puckered up to kiss her. She just stuck her tongue out at him, making him whine in frustration. "Sleep over at the dorm. Please?" he pleaded with the puppy dog look in his eyes.

"Sure," Min Yu nodded in response. "I'll let you borrow my clothes if you kiss me," he bargained. "I have spare clothes in Heechul's room," she smiled proudly.

At the dorm...

"Why don't you just rest and let me do that for you?" Min Yu offered. "Are you sure?" Ryeowook yawned in extreme exhaustion. "It's no big deal," she shrugged and took the pile of plates from his hands, dumping them all on the kitchen sink. Feeding tired and hungry boys weren't that easy, so she decided to give Ryeowook a break from all the cleaning. "Eunhyuk-ah, after you finish eating, just wash that bowl yourself, arasseo?" she reminded.

He waved his hand in forced agreement, his eyes stuck to the television like glue. She turned her back on him and started with the chore, which wasn't that hard at all since it was the only household activity she was best at. Though at the moment, she wished she hadn't volunteered to do it after all. There was no ring on her finger, as it would only break her heart more if it slipped off and fell down the drain.

A muffled laughter jostled her from her thoughts. "I heard you," she commented. Donghae leaned against the sink, landing in just right beside her. "Next time you'd creep up, make sure I won't hear you. Why are you laughing anyway? Did you make another childish joke for yourself?" she demanded. "It's because I did something bad," he replied and bit his lip in utter amusement to himself.

"Does it have something to do with me?" she asked, eyeing him suspiciously. "Yes," he chuckled to himself. He didn't come out as the tough, bad person he wanted to look like. "Then what is it?" she rinsed her hands under the running faucet water. "I ate your chocolates," he confessed and presented her a half-eaten candy bar. Her eyes became as wide as the dishes she was washing.

"YA! Siwon bought that for me. Give me some!" she ordered, trying to snatch the sweets in Donghae's hand. He lifted it high above his head, making it more unreachable for her.

She stood on her tiptoes but still couldn't get her hands on the chocolates. "Fine," she pouted and resumed to washing the used plates. "Aish. Do you want some?" he asked, but got no response from her.

His immature mind thought of an idea and an imaginary light bulb lit up. He broke off a piece and stuck half in his mouth. "Here, eat this without using your hands," Donghae leaned closer. She knew what he was planning to do. "Oh. I remember I just finished brushing my teeth so no thanks," she laughed at his priceless expression. He stomped his feet angrily against the floor, the chocolate still stuck in his mouth.

"Fine," she gave up and bit the half of the piece sticking out from his lips. He smiled as he felt the soft corners of against his. He took advantage of the moment slid his tongue inside , swirling around and around sweetly with the help of the chocolate. She, in response, let her tongue outline his smooth, thin lips, occasionally grazing over his sharp, white teeth.

The sofa squeaked with the pressure lifted as Eunhyuk stood up, holding his empty glass and bowl. He especially wanted to hurry and finish eating so he won't have to wash the bowl he had eaten on. Heechul yawned and walked down the stairs slowly. He didn't like it when his human need to drink suddenly erupts when he was in the deepest of his slumber. He trailed behind Eunhyuk to get a glass of water hurriedly and climb back to bed.

"What the...?" Heechul exclaimed in utter surprise and Eunhyuk dropped the ceramic bowl on the floor because of the scene that welcomed them in the kitchen.

~So you guys didn't like the EXO insert :( I made this chapter especially long so please leave long comments too! ^^ Happy 4th anniversary to SHINee ♥

                                                   

*And to all Taemin and L.Joe biased, why don't you check this out? :) Saving Heaven ♥ Here's the trailer made especially by Jominhyung :">