Baby-Sitting...Or The Other Way Around?

Dear Donghae

Twinkle Twinkle - Girls' Day

Narrator's POV

"YAY! You're not crazy anymore!" Ricky exclaimed. Eunhyuk, Heechul, and even Chunji surrounded Ricky after his statement, and the three ganged up on the Teen Top member.

"Take back what you just said, or else the world will forget there ever existed Teen Top!" Heechul threatened, his finger pointed menacingly at Ricky. "S-s-sorry hyung," he stuttered nervously and the others backed away.

"And you're still short," Min Yu replied with a chuckle. "Don't tell him that. He sometimes fights with Min Young over milk," Chunji mumbled against her ear.

"YA! Just because you haven't grown since you were 15 doesn't mean you have to deprive my sister of height too!" she scolded. "I'm also here," L.Joe waved his arms. "No offense," Min Yu smiled at him.

They stopped by Eunhyuk's car and they all entered. "So...why are the five of you going with me to work again?" Min Yu asked as she sat alone on the passenger's seat beside Eunhyuk.

The other four squeezed on the backseat as they all struggled to make themselves fit on the supposed-to-be three-seater. "Ricky, why don't you just jump and kill yourself?" L.Joe muttered under his breath.

"You have to be safe, you know," Chunji explained, ignoring the two bickering guys beside him. "I understand if it's only you," she turned to look at Chunji.

"But why all of you?" she raised her eyebrow at Heechul. "Times are hard, Min Yu. And besides, Leeteuk told us to go," he stared out the window and tried his best to act deaf despite the noise L.Joe and Ricky were making as they argued.

Min Yu fumbled for her phone angrily and dialed her father's number in a haste. "Yobose--" "LEETEUK-SSI! Why bring them with me?!" she shouted. Eunhyuk cringed at her loud voice, and he could already imagine their leader cringing away from the phone.

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME LIKE THAT, YOUNG LADY!" he scolded in a loud voice, reciprocating hers to show he was superior.

"Fine," she was about to end the call. "DON'T YOU DARE HUNG UP ON ME!" he scolded before her fingers could reach the END CALL button. "Then why are they here? L.Joe and Ricky are fighting behind me and it's so noisy, you can't imagine," she sighed.

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME LIKE THAT BECAUSE I'M STILL OLDER THAT YOU, NIEL!" L.Joe shouted.

"SEE? YOU EVEN FORGET MY NAME!" Ricky snapped back. "BABO," Heechul smacked the two boys' heads in irritation. "YOU'RE BOTH SHORT, SO STOP ARGUING!" he scolded.

All Min Yu could do was laugh at the ruckus happening in the backseat. "It's fine. Don't worry. Bye!" she said even though Leeteuk was saying something, but she couldn't understand either because of the noise.

Eunhyuk spotted a pregnant woman crossing the street in a hurry, and he had to step on the brakes harshly to avoid accidents. Although Min Yu was wearing the seatbelt on, the impact made her lean forward.

"Aish..." she muttered to herself as the back of her head slammed on the headrest roughly. "Are you okay?" Chunji whispered. "EUNHYUK-AH! BE CAREFUL!" Heechul scolded the driver.

"THERE WAS SOMEONE CROSSING THE STREET! IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DRIVE SO WELL, WHY DON'T YOU TAKE MY PLACE?!" he shouted back.

"Min Yu-ah, are you okay? Does it still hurt?" Heechul turned to Min Yu and ignored Eunhyuk's disrespectful outburst. "I'm fine. I'm okay," she stared back on the road ahead. "Eunhyuk! Drive to the nearest hospital!" he ordered.

"WHAT?! I just said I'm fine," Min Yu complained. "You heard her, hyung. She's fine," Ricky turned to Heechul. "Are you Min Yu? Well hello there! Chunji, why don't you kiss your girlfriend?!" Heechul said with sarcasm at its best.

Eunhyuk just rolled his eyes. Min Yu sighed and drummed her fingers impatiently, wondering how much she can endure with all these people around her especially at work.

Min Yu's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted as soon as I entered the office. The sound of fingers against keyboards and the smell of roasted coffee welcomed me inside, plus with the warm smiles of the people I work with.

But their smiles went past through me, and I instantly knew it wasn't me they were buzzing about. It was because of the people behind me.

Ricky and L.Joe pushed each other at the entrance, and L.Joe's strong force made Heechul lean forward, making Eunhyuk lose his balance, making Chunji stumble, and pushing me forward.

"What the...?" I exclaimed. They all pointed to L.Joe. "Sorry," he smiled innocently and all I could do was shake my head. The female employees came dashing to the famous idols, and made me fade into the background.

Shutter sounds and flashes of light came from these avid fans' cameras, and I had to push myself against the crowd to get to my office. They were so busy giving fan service that they forget what they were really here for.

I pushed the door to my office to enter, and saw my desk untouched. "Welcome back~!" Hyun Jae greeted with a smile. "Hey," I flashed a smile back.

"What's all the noise about?" she asked, the loud footsteps audible even inside the room. I just shrugged and went straight to work, which was the only thing that keeps me useful and worthy at the moment.

The secretary knocked on the door and entered. "The chief editor wants to see you," she informed. I nodded and stood up from my seat. The chaos outside the room was still overpowering, and even Heechul didn't notice me.

I walked towards the head's office, and stopping by the glass doors as usual to check and make myself presentable. I remembered the last time I've been in the same situation, and it only brought me bad memories.

I pushed the door open and went inside. "Good morning," I greeted and bowed before taking a seat. I didn't bother waiting for his permission.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, turning around in his chair to face me. "A lot better," I nodded convincingly. "Have you received the...?" he drew a rectangle in the air.

"Yeah. T-thanks," I replied. The company, after receiving tons of negative feedback over my capture in the North, gave me a check for 50,000 dollars for all the injuries and losses as they were responsible for everything in the first place.

"Now I'm waiting for the wo--" "WE'RE HERE! WE'RE HERE!" Heechul exclaimed as he darted through the door unknowingly. He held a fire extinguisher by his side and the four other guys stood behind him.

"What's all this?" the editor sounded angry. "Oh don't mind us. We're just here to look after Min Yu and make sure she's okay," Ricky smiled after his explanation. "It's fine. Ignore them," I steered him back to our previous conversation.

"As I was saying the--" "IS THIS REALLY FROM THE 1950s?!" Eunhyuk exclaimed, pointing to a framed, yellowing piece of paper hanging by the wall. "Yes, it is," the editor replied sternly.

"Eunhyuk-ah..." I called out. "Were you the one who wrote this? Well, probably you are, since you look like you were born in the 1900s," Eunhyuk mumbled the last sentence to himself. "Excuse me?" the editor asked, a little louder this time.

"Chunji, please?" I turned to him with a pleading look, and he nodded. "Hyung, let's go outside first," he already pushed L.Joe and Ricky out of the room and was just waiting for Heechul and Eunhyuk to do the same.

"But it's so cool. It's like our first newspaper!" Eunhyuk couldn't take his eyes off of the article even though Heechul was dragging him outside.

I breathed a sigh of relief when the door finally closed, relieving the room of too much noise. "I'm sorry for all of that," I apologized to the old man, who seemed as irritated as I am.

"It's fine. As I was saying, I know you've been through a lot during the past weeks, and I feel sorry for you. But now that you're back here, I want the memories to become words and overall become an article," he pushed his glasses back up his sharp nose.

"Of course. When do you want it?" I asked. "As soon as you finish," he replied and slumped back on his seat. "I could give it to you the day after tomorrow," I assured him confidently.

"You are the best. Don't fail me," he reminded and shook my hand. I walked out and closed the door behind me, releasing the breath I didn't think I was holding.

The five guys were nowhere to be found, but it didn't matter. I walked towards my office to get back to work. "Whoa, you type so fast," Ricky gawked over Hyun Jae as she moved around.

"Min Yu's faster. Have you seen her hands? It's like they were bionic or something," Hyun Jae replied to the open-mouthed idol behind him. "You know...I taught her how to type that fast~" Eunhyuk scooted his seat closer to Hyun Jae...too close.

"Uhhh...I'm married," she answered awkwardly, taking notice of how close he was to her and it was making her uncomfortable. "Can you please hand me the stapler?" she turned to L.Joe, who was staring blankly at the window.

"Here," he tossed it to her carelessly. "You know...I invented the stapler~" Eunhyuk remained unfazed by Hyun Jae's side, using his pick-up techniques to get to know her.

"I have kids..." she informed him, already a little annoyed. "Stop trying to take her out on a date," I complained and pushed Eunhyuk away from my chair.

"Put that fire extinguisher down!" I ordered Heechul, who stood by the door like a security guard. "So THIS is how newspapers are made," Ricky had reveled into another of his interesting, but late discoveries.

"Porong porong porong porong pororo~" Ricky sang, walking towards L.Joe, his next target. "Did Min Young teach you that?" I laughed, my gaze now focused on the computer monitor.

"No, he learned it by himself," Chunji pulled his chair to sit beside me. "Do you want some coffee or anything?" he offered. "Yes please and get me an aspirin too," I massaged my temples, knowing it would be a few more hours until this babysitting ends.