Baby Talk

Dear Donghae

Sorry, Sorry Answer - Super Junior

Narrator's POV

"Good morning, baby~" Chunji greeted when Min Yu's eyes fluttered open the next morning. She smiled and scrunched her eyes. "What time is it?" "5:45. Get ready, okay? I already made breakfast outside," he said.

"Can I sleep for five more minutes?" she turned around and hugged her pillow. "Come on. You'll be late," he shook her shoulders. She tugged at his shirt and pulled him to lay down with her. "Get up," he ordered.

She snuggled closer to him. "Five more minutes, please?" she pleaded with her eyes closed. He let out a yawn and gave in. "Fine. Five minutes," he said and held her close.

"You're not going to ask how I got in?" he asked. "You're a ninja?" she suggested. Minutes passed, and they both got up. She went in the bathroom to shower while he went to the kitchen to set the table for them to eat breakfast. Afterwards, he dropped her off to the office and left.

Min Yu's POV

"What about the news about Chinese economy? Who covered it?" I asked loudly in the small activity hall. One contributor raised his hand up. "Great. Where is it? I need it now," I looked at him directly. He nodded in return.

"Who made the interview with the Emir of Qatar?" Another hand shot up. "Every article is due right now, at this moment. Not later, not after lunch, not tomorrow, not next week. Right now. Understood?" I paced in front. They all murmured their agreements. "Okay. Go now and enjoy your lunch. It's already noon," I said and dismissed them all.

I went straight to my office and closed the door. "Where are you going?" I asked Hyun Jae, who was hastily slamming her drawers close. "I have to go. I asked chief for a half-day. My daughter was rushed to the hospital today. Can you finish my work for me? Please? I'm begging you," she replied with a worried look on her face. Even though I have no particular interest in children, except my sister of course, I nodded.

"Great. Thanks," she patted my arm and headed to the door.

"Wait, where are the unfinished ones?" I asked, searching over heaps of paperwork on her desk. "All of those," she said and left without another word. I sighed and carried those over to my worktable.

The papers took up more space than my computer. I began my work as soon as possible. The sound of high heels against the tiled-floor became the background music to my workload. Employees started to leave for the lunch break.

The contributors and assigned people went and left, leaving only their articles on my desk. "Don't you want to go and eat lunch first?" one offered. "Hyun Jae left me her work. I have double tasks," I answered, my eyes still glued to every sheet of paper and the computer screen.

"Do you want anything?" he insisted. "No thanks. I can't really eat. I have classes afterwards," my fingers pounding on the keyboard. He smiled and left.

My phone started ringing, adding more to my pain. "Yoboseyo?" I answered irritatingly while correcting grammar mistakes on some of the text. "Do you want lunch? Where are you?" Chunji asked.

"Baby, I can't eat right now. I have a lot to do. Just eat lunch by yourself," I replied quickly. "Are you sure? You have school afterwards. I won't let you be hungry in between classes," he pressed.

"I really have tons of work to do. I'll just talk to you later, okay?" I avoided getting angry, even with my phone in between my ear and my shoulder. My hands were too preoccupied.

"Okay. I love you," he said and hung up. I speed-dialed Donghae and waited for his answer. I knew he'd be disappointed at me again, but I don't want to keep him waiting for nothing.

"You can't come," he greeted. I sighed. "How long? I can wait for an hour," he said before I could answer. "I'm sorry. I can't come. And don't bother to wait. I really really have too much work to do. It just got out of hand," I explained.

"But you promised," he whined. "And I promised you that I'd make you dinner. A decent one. Please don't get mad, oppa," I begged. "Fine. I can understand if you can't come and eat lunch with me. But don't skip meals," he scolded.

"If I had time, I'd eat with you, I swear. But I really have none. I even can't eat by myself. I think I'll be late for classes later. I'm really sorry," I said. "Buy me strawberries later, okay?" he reminded and ended the call.

And I was right. I became late for classes in the university because apparently, the chief editor told me to dash to the airport to catch the Koreans deported from China.

He assigned me to do the interview just as I was about to leave the office. Great. Plain epic.

I missed one period, and it was one of the vital subjects that I needed to focus on for the upcoming exams. After school, I went straight to the supermarket to buy ingredients I would need in making dinner and the strawberries Donghae requested.

I rushed towards home, worried that Donghae might already be there. I opened the door, only to see Chunji lounging on the sofa and was watching TV. "Hey," I greeted, surprised by his unplanned arrival.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Can't I just visit my girlfriend at her apartment?" he asked, helping me with the grocery bags. "You didn't tell me. I could have at least come home earlier," I replied.

"Well, I figured that today has been tiring for you. So I already bought food for us," he said. Then, as if on cue, Donghae entered. "Ah hyung~!" Chunji greeted him with a manly hug. Donghae seemed to be happy about seeing Chunji, and they both spent minutes trying to catch up on each other's lives as if they haven't seen each other for years.

"Why don't we eat?" Chunji invited. I went to the kitchen and prepared the food he had bought. Donghae gave me a wary look. I broke my promise once again.

"Uhh...Chunji?" I called out. "Why?" the two of them answered. "This is only for two," I said, eyeing the food worriedly. "It's fine. You know what? I'm full. You and hyung go ahead and eat," Chunji said.

"No, it's fine. You two have dinner. I'll go out and..." Donghae stood up and got ready to leave. "No! No. I'll just leave this to you guys. Here, I'll set the table," I laid the food at the center of the dining table.

"No. You eat. You haven't had lunch, remember?" Chunji insisted. "Listen! Chunji, Donghae, eat," I almost shouted. "Bu--" "It's fine. I have to shower and change," and I left before they had to force me to get some food inside my system.

I walked my talk and went to my room to shower. I exited after a few minutes and dried my hair while checking my phone. I walked out and saw the two of them watching television. They turned to look at me.

"Great. You're done. I'm leaving now," Chunji walked and stopped in front of me.

"Where are you going?" I pouted. "We have a performance tomorrow, remember? It means we have deadly rehearsals later. You know how CAP hyung gets..." he rolled his eyes.

"I also can't have lunch with you tomorrow. But promise me you'll eat, okay? I'll call you and visit you tomorrow," he said while looking into my eyes. "I'll miss you," I brushed his bangs away from his eyes. He smiled and leaned closer.

His lips pressed against mine and kissed me deeply. My fingers got entangled in his dark hair as I want him closer to me. Sad thing is, we're both human and needed oxygen to live. We both pulled away and caught our breaths.

"Brush your hair before you sleep," he reminded. "Yes appa," I teased. "I love you," he whispered against my ear. "Love you too. Tell the members I said hi," I said and walked him to his car. I watched as he got inside and started to drive away.

I entered back to the room and saw Donghae in the same position. His silence and stiffness made me remember my broken promises. I embraced him from behind. "Oppa, I'm sorry. I didn't know he would come," I explained, taking in his scent.

"So you had to do that while I was in the same room?!?" he answered. "Come on. He's my boyfriend," I sat beside him on the sofa. He didn't say anything more.

"Please, don't be angry," I cuddled close to him, but he backed away. "You promised me you'd make me dinner," he whined. "And I already bought ingredients for what I will cook! But when I arrived he was already here," I explained.

"Is that true?" he made sure. I nodded. The conversation stopped there and we proceeded to watch television. The program he was watching was about children.

"Aww, that baby is so cute!" he exclaimed, pointing to one in particular. "I hate children," I sulked and rested my head on his lap. "Why don't you hate Min Young?" he asked.

"She's my sister, you babo. She's an exception," I defended. "Then you don't want to have children?" he challenged.

"Do you know that to give birth, a woman must force her pelvic bones to give way and stretch to the baby's size so it could get out? Do you know how painful is that? Plus, a human body can only bear up to 45 units of pain. But in giving birth, a woman feels up to 57 units of pain. It's like breaking many bones all at once. Can you imagine that?" I said. "No, because I won't get pregnant," he pouted. "Exactly," I argued.

The show got to the point of showing the process of reproduction, and we both had to cover each other's eyes and ears to avoid seeing...things. It's ironic actually, since I'm 23, and he's 34, and we're both not minors. "Is it done yet?" I asked.

"I don't know. I can't see and hear either," he replied. "On the count of three, let's both watch and check. One, two, three!" But we only heard and explanations of how ual reproduction comes about. So we went back to our recent position, covering each other's sense of sight and hearing.

"There, I think it's done," I said. We continued watching until the part of giving birth. "I don't want to watch that! It's bloody!" he exclaimed. "No, watch it!" I forced him. "You said it's painful," he complained. "That's why you have to watch," I protested. "Fine," he gave up and watched the documentary.

"That. Was. Traumatic." he commented after the baby came out.

"You see? That's why I hate chi-- Aww! The baby's crying~" I interrupted my own self.

"Look look! The baby's learning to walk! Aww, I want to see a baby and pinch that baby's cheeks until it bled," I said. "You're going to be a brutal mother," Donghae said.

"And I thought you hated children?" he raised an eyebrow at me. "I hate children. I like babies. I guess I'll just adopt a baby. Then when he/she grows up, and becomes a child, I'll open that child for adoption. Then I'd adopt another baby," I said. We continued watching the show until it finished.

I switched the TV off and sat on Donghae's lap. "Are you still mad at me?" I asked. He shook his head and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I'm sleepy," I groaned and nuzzled my face against his neck. "Then go to your room and sleep," he said. "Too lazy," I complained. "I really wish I was here during the time Min Young was still a baby," he exclaimed. "Yeah, I wished you were here too," I chided.

Donghae's POV

I her hair gently and slowly, savoring her wonderful and inviting scent. "I'll be here when you and Chunji have a baby," I said. "Don't say that," she snapped. "Why not? Don't you want to have a family with him?" I asked.

"I don't know," she answered. "You've been together for 7 years. It would only end up with you two getting married," I said, obviously hurting myself with my own words.

"I'm not sure if it would. I'm not planning on having children yet. They would only suffer because their mother could only make them ramen," she replied. "You and Chunji would make cute babies," I said.

*Warning: a Super Show ahead, but it's not completely rated. I'm not good at it.

She sat up and held both sides of my face. "We could make something more perfect than that," she whispered and brought her lips in contact with mine. I could taste a hint of mouthwash on her lips, but I didn't care.

I encircled my arms around her waist and pulled her closer...closer to me. I felt her fast heartbeat against my chest, and I bet she could feel mine too. There was no time to take a breather, because I can't get enough of her. Her fingers wandered through my hair, pulling and pushing at the same time.

There was no pain...only love...okay and a little bit of lust. Her hands slowly left my head and began traveling slowly to my face, down to my neck, and down to my chest...touching and feeling every part she could.

Her tongue danced inside my mouth, and the feeling was indescribable. I on her lower lip as she worked wonders with mine. This woman made me go crazy with lust, and more and more blood pumped from my heart to the lower half of my body.

Her body was already molded against mine. I've never been this close to anyone like this before. Her hands went inside my still closed shirt, and roamed around my body.

I felt all the blood rush down...there. I know she could feel it too. My pants grew tight, and all I wanted was to take it off. Funny, because just earlier, we were watching a documentary about reproduction. My hands trailed from her waist down to her legs and rested on her thighs. I removed the hair strands covering her face and neck.

I let my fingers brush against her cold skin, and we both shivered at the contact. She fumbled for the buttons of my shirt, and was about to take it off, when I pulled away from the passionate kiss. Her forehead rested against mine, and we both panted, trying to catch our own breaths. I waited for her to open her eyes.

When her eyes shot open, we both had the same expression: shock. We were just talking about children and now this was happening. We both needed to stop, because if we didn't, we might end up making one.

She stood up awkwardly and stared at me: the buttons of my shirt undone, my bare chest, and the standing ovation in my pants. "I-I'm sorry," she stuttered, rubbing the back of her neck. She glanced nervously at the wall clock.

"I think you should go. It's getting late," she pulled my hand and walked me to the door. She waited for me to get inside my car. I jogged to the driver's seat and entered.

I took long, deep breaths, trying to calm down the bulge in between my legs. The members might think I've been watching , which I really do not. My sweaty palms gripped the steering wheel and wished, not for the first time, that it was her I was holding.

I was about to drive off, but she opened the other door. "Let's just forget what happened earlier, okay?" she said. I wanted to pull her inside and continue what had been interrupted. Her cheeks were flushed and her wet hair tangled. My shirt was still open, exposing my bare skin to the cold night air. I sighed and nodded.

"Thanks," and she closed the door.

She might have been mad at me. She might have not been able to sleep well that night. I broke her request. That night, while I drove home, even when I walked inside my room, took a shower, and went to bed, what happened that night was all I could think of. And I wished...just wished, that she was thinking of the same thing too.

~The scene was awkward :D kill me if you want :( -min_neulmi