It Runs In The Family

Dear Donghae

Mister - KARA

Narrator's POV

"So... Min Yu unnie and Chunji oppa are getting married?" Min Young asked the five lads. Since Min Yu and Chunji wanted to talk to her parents privately, Min Yu's little sister was sent to the other members in Teen Top's dorm once again.

"Yup. It'll be pretty soon and you'll be the flower girl~!"

"Wait. How'd you know?"

"Surprising isn't it?"

"Don't worry. I'll get married soon!"

"I really don't get it why couples want to marry each other while I don't."

Answers in all directions roared over the whole dorm. "ONE AT A TIME!" Min Young shouted over the deep voices of the five men. "Yes. They are getting married," Niel said.

"But how'd you know anyways? Did unnie tell you already?" Changjo asked in curiosity. "I just know. And besides, the ring that Chunji oppa gave her was really shiny so it's quite obvious if you have clear eyesight," Min Young answered as a matter of factly.

"Aren't you surprised or something? Because I was," L.Joe answered earning a smack from the little girl. "What do you mean 'because I was'? Even if you're close to unnnie doesn't mean you have a chance to interfere with their engagement or wedding!" Min Young fought.

"Amazing how genes work, ain't it?" CAP exclaimed as his eyes lit up with awe.

"Exact carbon copy of Min Yu years ago," Niel agreed.

"I was just surprised! No need to smack me in the head little girl!" L.Joe defended as he raised his arms in defeat. But Min Young didn't believe him and continued to beat him up.

"Say that you're really sorry! And don't call me a 'little' girl because I can kick your whenever I want!" "I'M SORRY!" L.Joe said as he tried to block Min Young's punch. When I mean punch, I mean HARD PUNCH it is.

"HAHA! Hyung was defeated by a little girl! I need to capture this!" Ricky exclaimed as he took his phone from the table.

"Wow! Let's put this in video in youtube!" Niel commented as he looked at the video and gave Ricky a high five. "You shouldn't have done that," Min Young warned too late since L.Joe barged in to where they're sitting. "What is that?" L.Joe asked with a hint of irritation in his voice.

"Hyung...uhh... IT WAS RICKY'S FAULT!" Niel blamed the younger as he ran to his room to save his own from being kicked by the older.

"Hyung, did you know that you're so hot? My friend even told me that you rapping skills are better than CAP hyung," Ricky tried his best to give compliments to the older just to save his life.

"HEY! I heard that!" the oldest said. "Hyung, saranghae~!" Ricky ignored CAP's complaints about L.Joe being better than him in rapping skills.

"Give me that," L.Joe commanded. "Give you what?" the fake maknae innocently blinked his eyes on him. "I can't watch," Changjo said as he exited the scene in front of him and went to his room.

"STOP WITH THE INNOCENT ACT! IT DOESN'T SUIT YOU ANYWAY!" L.Joe shouted. "Hah! I knew I was a better actor than him!" Niel mumbled through the door of his room. "NIEL YOU'RE WORSE!" L.Joe shouted loud enough to the lad in the room. Ricky couldn't contain his laughter but was stopped when L.Joe glanced back to him.

"Just give me your phone and everything will be fine," L.Joe calmly said, obviously doesn't want his image to be ruined in the near future.

"Good boy," L.Joe said when Ricky gave his phone to him like a dog obeying his master's will. This time, Ricky handed the phone and L.Joe deleted the video in a matter of seconds.

"That was close. I thought my image would be ruined!" L.Joe said as if the video was THAT contagious to ruin his idol image.

But little did he know that Ricky had already sent the videos to the members while his shouting was heard across the whole dorm. "AAAH! HYUNG! STOP!!!" Ricky pleaded for mercy as the Teen Top leader covered Min Young's ears.

"It's okay. Unnie and Chunji fight like that too," she pushed CAP's hands away.

"HYUNG! NOT THERE--NO, NO, AAAAH!" Ricky shouted from one side of the dorm. "Let's just watch television," Niel suggested to drown out the noise coming from the two fighting idols.

"Amazing, just posted the video a minute ago and it got a thousand views!" Changjo's jaw dropped as he stared at his phone and the refresh button.

"THE WHAT GOT HOW MANY?!" L.Joe dragged Ricky out of the corner by the younger's ear. "Ah, hyung. So brutal to me," Ricky complained while giving Changjo a knowing look and the maknae quickly turned his phone off.

"Our latest Teen Top On Air video! I posted my own version and it immediately got a thousand views," he smiled innocently.

L.Joe fisted Changjo's collar while his other hand still held Ricky's hurting ear. "DON'T!" CAP scolded, and the other rapper quickly let go. "That's extremely unfair, hyung!" Ricky exclaimed. "Fine. I'll let you go if you give me the cookies you had bought a while ago," L.Joe bullied him more.

"Arasseo, arasseo," Ricky nodded quickly, wanting to be released from Byunghun's hurtful hands. "Aish, I thought I was going to die..." he sighed and clutched his heaving chest.

The mischievous rapper plopped down on the sofa beside CAP and motioned for the little girl to sit on his lap. "So...what were we talking about again?" he asked. "Unnie's wedding," Min Young replied.

"Min Young-ah, aren't you hungry? Don't you want to eat?" Niel asked. "Yes, but I want to eat outside," she pouted. "We're here~" someone butted in and the sound of the front door closing was heard.

"Unnie!" Min Young ran towards her sister, who greeted her with her arms open wide. "Where's omma?" the child asked. "She's at home with appa. Are you hungry? Did Teen Top appa hurt you?" Min Yu asked, inspecting the younger from head to toe.

"Ya, she was the one who fought with me," L.Joe commented as he leaned down to wear his shoes. "Where are you going?" Chunji asked. "Min Young was hungry, and she wanted to eat outside," Ricky came out of nowhere. "Great, we'll come with you," Min Yu nodded to Chunji.

Chunji's POV

People stared at us strangely. "Das ist besser," (That one's better.) Min Yu pointed. "Bùyào gàosu wo gāi zěnme bàn," (Don't tell me what to do.) Min Young complained angrily.

"Hyung, have they been abducted by aliens or something?" Changjo whispered against my ear. "They just speak in different languages when they're talking privately," I explained, although it was all asdfghjkl to my ears and everyone else's.

"Reden Sie nicht zurück! Ich bin immer noch ältere!" (Don't talk back! I'm still older!) Min Yu scolded with her fists clenched tightly.

"Hyung, I'll just be in the restroom. I feel like my nose is bleeding from all this alien talk," Ricky excused himself. "Und warum bist du nicht sprechen in deutscher Sprache!?" (And why aren't you speaking in German!?) Min Yu glared at the younger.

"Wo bù liúlì de déyu!" (Because I'm not fluent!) the child contended. "Can you two please make up your mind and order some food? We've been standing in line for almost half an hour," I reminded, gesturing to the queue of people starting to form behind us.

"Fine. I'll have one of those," Min Young pointed to a particular food on the menu behind the counter.

"Finally," Niel exclaimed as we paid for the food and sat on a lone table for 8. "Why is Ricky taking so long?" Changjo asked worriedly. "Yěxu tā hēle huālùshui," (Maybe he drank toilet water.) Min Young grumbled, and Min Yu almost choked on the coffee she was drinking.

"What did she say?" I asked. The two siblings exchanged knowing looks before answering.

"She said she was getting hungry," Min Yu explained.

~Sorry for the short chapter, but thank you to Jominhyung for covering up for my writer's block :( =)) We made this chapter to give you readers a little break from the drama ☺ Like on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/minneulmi