Another Jealousy Episode

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Eunbi heard the front door opened. She look at the clock.

"Kkura? Is that you?"

Sakura was out for a game event. She was invited by one of the brand to be a player there. As it was important for both the brand and Sakura as gamer, Eunbi of course supporting her wife. Getiing no answer, Eunbi turned off the TV and walk to the front door. The door was opened, there are some boxes left there.

"Sakura?! Is that you baby??"

Eunbi heard a faint 'yes', meaning that it was indeed Sakura. She waited for her wife to come. Eunbi heard the car alarm went off and Sakura showed up with more boxes.

"You're home early?"

Sakura grinned and put some boxes down. She close the door and locked it. Eunbi crosses her arms.

"I thought you said you're not gonna buy anything?"

Sakura scratch her neck.

"I'm not! The CEO gave it to me for free.."

Eunbi's brow raised.

"I swear! You could check it on Twitter!"

Eunbi hummed and give a way for Sakura to move the boxes.

"Where are you gonna put all of this?"

Sakura shrugged her shoulders.

"My office? Anyway, I'm gonna set this up first before the kids coming home okay?"

Sakura walk over her wife and kissed her on the lips. Eunbi watched her wife moving the box silently. After every boxes moved safely to Sakura's office, Eunbi went back to watch some movies.

--

Now the kids are getting ready to bed. Eunbi sighed and massage her shoulders. Her eyes stopped at Sakura's office. She hasn't showed up ever since she got in. As she was standing there, Eunbi felt someone tugging her hand. Eunbi looked down, only to find Yujin and Wonyoung.

"Mommy, read us story!"

"Stowy!"

Eunbi smile and patted Yujin's head. She picked Wonyoung up.

"Go pick a book from your sister's. I'll be waiting at your room."

Yujin ran toward her sisters room while Eunbi took Wonyoung to her room. They were waiting for Yujin to came. Yujin came and bring a book from Nako. Eunbi patted a spot on her right for Yujin while Wonyoung has already her thumbs. Eunbi read them bedtime stories. When she heard soft snore from Yujin, Eunbi closed the book slowly and picked Wonyoung up. She put Wonyoung on her bed and tuck her in. She moved to Yujin's bed and fixed her sleeping position before her hair softly. Eunbi turned off the lamp and closed the door. She do the same to her older daughters before standing in front of Sakura's office. As she was about to knocked the door, she could hear Sakura screaming from inside.

"Zelarl-san, help!"

Ah, she's playing. Eh wait, Zelarl..? Eunbi put her ears on the door. That name was unfamiliar for Eunbi so she had to make sure she's not misheard the name.

"Ah thank god you found the robot, Zelarl-san. We're saved."

Then, she heard laugher. Eunbi stood up and take her phone. She remember Sakura told her that her appearance today are gonna be on Twitter. She typed Sakura's name and true, there's a lot of Sakura's pictures. Eunbi smile when she saw some of Sakura's laughing picture. She was clearly enjoying herself. As she was about to close her twitter, she stumbled upon a tweet.

"Miyawaki-san and Zelarl-san looks good together!"

There was a picture attached for that tweet. Eunbi's brow twitched.

"Looks good, huh."

Eunbi saw Zelarl retweeting the tweet. Eunbi scoffed and turned off her phone before she went to her room.

--

Sakura streched her arms into the air. When she was sure the computer is turned off, she lock at the time and sprang out of her chair.

"Shi- I played for six hours?! Eunbi will kill me."

Sakura hurriedly cleaned up her office and locked it. She take a detour to her daughters room to bid them a good night before running to her room. Outside, she was panting and tried to catch her breath. She took a deep breath and opened the door. Sakura saw Eunbi laying on her side, with her back facing her. She's mad. Sakura sighed quietly and take her PJs that Eunbi prepared for her. After freshing up and change her clothes, Sakura laying on her side quietly and slowly slowly wrapped her arms around Eunbi's waist.

"Babe? I'm so so sorry for playing too long."

No answer. Sakura lift her head to take a peak of her wife. Eunbi's eyes was closed. Sakura sighedand kissed the back of Eunbi's neck.

"Good night, babe."

"You and Zelarl looks good together."

Sakura's eyes opened and stare at the back of Eunbi's head.

"Huh?"

Eunbi turned her body and staring straight at Sakura's eyes. Sakura gulped. What did I do again?

"I said, you and Zelarl looks good together."

Sakura blinked a few times.

"Looks good? What do you mean?"

Eunbi still not moving. She keep staring at Sakura.

"I saw your picture with him. And it looks like they like you two together. Don't you play with him too all day?"

Sakura knew this tone. She's jealous. Sakura smirked inwardly. She caress Eunbi's cheek.

"Are you jealous?"

Eunbi blushed because she just got caught.Bingo. Sakura smirked. Eunbi turned her back on Sakura.

"I-I'm not. I'm gonna sleep, good night."

Eunbi felt one of Sakura's hand trailing downward from her waist. Eunbi bit her lips.

"Someone got jealous."

Sakura's hand stop at Eunbi's thigh. She could feel Sakura caressed her thigh softly.

"Tell me, Bi. Did you got jealous?"

Eunbi bit her lips when she felt Sakura's hand went to her inner thigh. It was not helping when Sakura also her neck.

"Answer me, Love. Are you jealous?"

Eunbi slowly nodded. She tried to surpress her moaned when Sakura's hand playing with the hem of her .

"Don't be."

Sakura bit Eunbi's ear.

"He's gay."

Oh.

--

A/N

Inspired by my followers on Twitter who gave me ideas on my curiouscat! Thank you Anon-san!

Enjoy~!

P.S. Sorry for typos and grammars!