CHAPTER 2

My First & Last Love

Knock! Knock!

"Chanyeol ah. Are u asleep?" Mr Park ask Chanyeol.

Chanyeol who was laying on the bed and looking at his phone sit down and say "No appa I'm not. Come in." Chanyeol smile.

Mr. & Mrs Park went inside and sit on Chanyeol bed. Mr Park speak" How's work? Are u having fun with it?" Chanyeol just nod.

Mr Park "Chanyeol ah, I know is ur private life and this is so sudden but I really need to ask you something. Do u by any chance have girlfriend or someone u like."

Chanyeol was shock with that question but still able to answer it with smile " No appa. I don't have anyone yet. And why are u suddenly asking this kind of question?"

"Are u sure. Because we have some in our mind. I really want u to married one of my friend's daughter."

"Wow appa. That was out of nowhere. I really have no one in my life yet. But why are saying like this. Is it because of any deal u made?" Chanyeol ask with shock voice.

Mr. Park laugh and smile to his son and say "No there's nothing to do with deal nor promises. Is just that I really want u to married this girl. I won't drag about her. I just want to to meet her and know her. That's all."

"Here is her picture. And her number is inside here. Her name is Jung Eunji. A very sweet and polite girl. We won't force u to married her. But please just meet her at least once and know her." Mrs Park says.

Chanyeol nod and answer "Ok appa and omma. I will try."

Mr. & Mrs Park smile. Mrs. Park " Thank u son. We hope your answer won't disappoint us." Both of them smile and went out of the room to let Chanyeol think.

After his parents went out Chanyeol open the envelope that his parents gave to see Eunji picture (look at the bottom). When Chanyeol saw her face for the first time, his heart skip a bit. He started to smile and say "Beautiful". He turn the picture and saw Eunji's number. He wanted to call right away but when he saw the clock shows 11.46pm, he taught Eunji must already been sleeping. He ignore it and plan to call her tomorrow. He put Eunji picture and his phone at the side table near his bed and went to sleep.