CHAPTER 19

My First & Last Love

Chanyeol arrive at the Seoul Tower. He really hope that Eunji was still there. Then he saw Eunji is sitting at one of the bench crying. He went near her.

"Here you are. I've been searching for you everywhere."

Eunji take a look at the voice. When she know it was Chanyeol, she stand up and try to ran away but Chanyeol was faster and grab Eunji wrist and pull her near. Eunji push him and try to release her hand from Chanyeol grip but this time she fail. Chanyeol was holding her tightly but making sure that he won't hurt Eunji.

"Why are trying to ran from me Eunji? Please stop running away. I really miss you. Are you running away because of your past or the scar." When Eunji heard that she shocked and look at Chanyeol. "How did you know about my scar?"

"Jongdea Hyung told me. That’s why I know u are here." Eunji felt guilty and look at her shoes. Then Chanyeol say "Eunji look at me." Then he make Eunji look at him by pushing her chin up. Eunji look at Chanyeol and her tears fall down. Chanyeol hold her face and wipe her tears with his thumb.

"You must be thinking that I will hate you because of your scar isn't it." Eunji just nod. "If I gonna hate you I won't be here." Eunji was shocked to heard that. Chanyeol continue "Why didn’t u tell me earlier. Eunji listen. I love u since the 1st time I saw your picture. When I get to meet you I was happy and I felt in love with u even more. U were different from other girls that I know. And now after I know your story I fell in love with u even more. I even respect you more. So stop running away from me please." While his hand still holding Eunji face.

"I really love u. I'm scared that you will hate me and will leave me when you know about my scar. If u leave me I know that I can't live without you." Eunji answer while tears keep on falling from her eyes. Chanyeol hug her and said "I promise you that I will never leave u alone. I'm gonna love u until my last breath. I'll try to make you forget about that your past and scar. I will make you feel beautiful."

Eunji hug him and cry. She never felt so special & save from other people beside her family before. They break the hug and Chanyeol kiss her lips. Eunji kiss him back. There were people looking at them but they ignore the people. They broke the kiss because they need air to breath. Chanyeol place his forehead on Eunji's and say "Lets go home my princess." Eunji smile when she hear Chanyeol call her 'my princess' and nod. The went to the car while holding hand.