CHAPTER 23

My First & Last Love

CHANYEOL POV

I step inside my office where i work while humming. I smile and greet everyone. When I say everyone means like EVERYONE that i know and don't. Some of the people felt weird but I ignore it. Then I take my place that is beside Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo felt weird with my attitude and ask "What is you problem dude. You seem very happy. What happen?"

I smile and answer "Yes I am. I am damn happy. I feel like I'm the happiest guy in the world. I feel like I'm on cloud nine."

Kyungsoo made a weird face and ask again "Heh! What are you trying to tell Park Chanyeol?"

"I tell you later. When we have our lunch. Now let's just work since boss will be on his way."

Kyungsoo just nod his head.

...

LUNCH BREAK

After we bought our food and have a sit. Kyungsoo ask again that why was I really happy this morning.

"Well at last I get to sort everything out between me and Eunji. I'm really happy man." I tell him since he know about my relation with Eunji.

"Really. I'm happy to hear that. Now sort my problem Chanyeol ah." Kyungsoo ask.

I look at him with confuse face and ask him what happen.

Kyungsoo take a deep breath and answer "Well you know how I try to approach Namjoo since got her number. She's not replying any of my text and picking up my call."

I saw Kyungsoo face was a bit sad. Then i said " Well what you can do is go and meet her. She works the same place where Eunji works. But can I know something dude. Why are so interested in knowing Namjoo. Well I never saw my best friend act like this before."

"Even I don't know why. I just want to know this girl Chanyeol ah. I have a feeling that this girl is different from any other girls. There's something pulling me to know her. Now since you told me that she work at the same place where Eunji works. I think I might just meet her there today and ask why. Well is good to know that she's a teacher. She must be very caring and loving."

Chanyeol look at Kyungsoo and laugh "You really something Kyungsoo ah. Are already imagine about marrying her or something."

Kyungsoo just smile. Chanyeol said "Wow Kyungsoo ah. I didn't believe that you are like this."

Both of them just laugh and continue eating. After eating, they went back to their work place and continue working.