CHAPTER 33

My First & Last Love

After dinner they went back to their room since they are so tired. When Eunji wanted to go to the bathroom, Chanyeol stop her and give her box. When Eunji saw that box, her eyes widened up. It was the same box that her sister-in-laws gave her that she was trying to hide from Chanyeol. Then she look at Chanyeol with shock face and ask "Where did you find this box?"

"It was in your bag."

"And how did you know about this box?"

"Well, went unnie were packing your things I was there."

Eunji smile awkwardly and ask "Do you by any chance know what is inside here."

Chanyeol just smile at Eunji. Then Eunji assume that Chanyeol don't know what is inside the box and say "So you don't know. Good. Is nothing. Let's just throw it away and forget about this box. Okay." And walk toward the dustbin. Then Chanyeol hold her arm, pull her near and say "I know what is inside the box, sweetheart."

Eunji look at Chanyeol then look at her feet and bit her lower lips. Then Chanyeol look at her eyes and continue "I would like to see you wear that nighty tonight."

Eunji was shocked to hear that. Chanyeol just smile and look at Eunji with his puppy eye. When Eunji saw that, she didn’t know what to say anymore. She went to the bathroom to get change. She take a really long time in the bathroom. She change to the nighty but stay in the bathroom. Then she heard Chanyeol voice from outside "Honey, what is it taking so long to change? Do you want my help?" Eunji answer it as fast as she can "No No No. I can do it by myself." Chanyeol on the other side just laugh.

When Eunji heard Chanyeol laugh she said with herself "He can laugh. What should I do now?" Then she took her long kimono cardigan to cover her scar and the nighty. Since the kimono was a bit transparent and have printed flower on, Eunji cover her scar with her hair. When she was ready, she take a deep breath and got out of the bathroom and close it. But still looking at he the bathroom door. When she was really ready, she turn around. She didn’t realize that Chanyeol was just a few inches behind her. Since she got shock and took a step backward. Chanyeol put his right hand against the wall and his left hand lock Eunji finger with his finger. Eunji look at him and their eyes meet. Then Chanyeol say it in his romantic and husky voice. "You look so beautiful." Eunji felt shy and look at her feet." Chanyeol smile and push her chin up slowly so that Eunji look at her. Then Eunji started to blush. Then Chanyeol place her right hand on Eunji cheek and rub her lips. Then he start to kiss her forehead, nose, cheek and last her lips. He kiss Eunji passionatly. Eunji reply his kiss. Then the brake the kiss to breath. Chanyeol put her left hand of Eunji cheek say "I'm not gonna force if your not ready." But still didn’t move even an inch. Eunji didn’t say anything. Went Chanyeol move back word, EUnji pull Chanyeol hand and say "What if I say I'm ready." When Chanyeol hear that, his eyes start to sparkle. Then Chanyeol peck Eunji lips again and again and ask Eunji "Are you really sure sweetheart." Eunji just nos her head. He kiss Eunji again. this time passionatly. Then he bite Eunji lips so that she can place his tongue in . Then he move down to her right neck and shoulder. When he try to remove her kimono, Eunji stop him. Chanyeol know why did she did that. Chanyeol look at Eunji say "Don't worry Eunji. I won't hate you. Believe me." Then Eunji just nod and let go of the kimono. Chanyeol took of the kimono and caress the scar. He kiss the scar and then she pick Eunji and put her on the bed and close the table lamp. He whisper near Eunji ear saying "Thank you Eunji. I love you." And then the rest happen. (I'm gonna let you guys imagine what happen. HAHAHA.)