CHAPTER 62

My First & Last Love

Went lunch time came, Eunji, Bomi and Namjoo went to the canteen for lunch. While they were eating, Eunji didn’t touch any of her veggie. Bomi and Namjoo look at each other and move their face to Eunji. They felt weird why isn’t Eunji eating her veggie because the veggie that was on today menu is her favourite veggie. Then Namjoo ask “Eunji are you ok?”

Eunji answer “Why is everyone asking me the same question? Of course I’m fine.”

Then Bomi said “Well you’re not eating you favourite veggie. And you are eating more than you usually eat.”

Eunji laugh and said “I’m fine. Really. Is just that I’m hungry.”

Bomi and Namjoo nod and just let it be. But just like Chanyeol, they weren’t convincing with Eunji answer.

...

While Eunji was teaching, suddenly she feel like trowing up. She rushes to the toilet and vomit. Bomi who saw that run after Eunji and ask her “Eunji are you ok?” Bomi rub Eunji back to calm her down. Eunji wash and said “Yup, I’m fine. Maybe I did eat a lot for lunch.”

Bomi said “You need to go to the clinic. You look pale. And you need to travel tomorrow.”

Eunji then said “I was thinking about it. I even throw up this morning. I’ll go after school.” Bomi just nod and then they went back to their class.

...

After finish school, Eunji drive straight to the clinic. She didn’t want to go in the first place but Namjoo and Bomi force her. She even got text from Chanyeol reminding her to go to the clinic.

When her name called out by one of the nurse, Eunji went and meet the doctor. After meeting the doctor I went straight to home and start packing other things that left. While she was still packing, Chanyeol comeback from work and went straight to the room and saw Eunji was packing. He put down her beg and hug Eunji from back and kiss her head.

Then he asks “Did you go to see doctor today?” Eunji nod her head.

Chanyeol continue “Sooo, what did the doctor say?” Eunji turn to face Chanyeol. Then place her arm around Chanyeol neck and said “Doctor say I’m fine. It’s normally happen if I eat too much. That’s all. Now stop worrying. Don’t worry about me so much.”

Chanyeol smile and said “Of course I will be worry. You’re my wife.” And kiss her lips. Then Eunji push him and said “Now go and take shower, I need to continue packing the things.” Chanyeol kiss her forehead and the let go of her and went straight to the bathroom.