CHAPTER 60

My First & Last Love

After having their breakfast, Eunji and Nmajoo went to the school but stop by Namjoo apartment. After getting change, they went straight to the school. Went they arrive, the take their sit. Then one of the teacher ask “Namjoo, are you okey? You look not well. Your face is so pale.” Namjoo just nod her head and said that she’s fine.

Eunji and Bomi, both ask Namjoo if she’s really fine but Namjoo answer was still same. Then they just let it go. When the school finish, Namjoo told Eunji and Bomi to go back home first, she still have work to do. Eunji and Bomi didn’t want to in the first place, because she didn’t bring her car, but Namjoo force them to. So Eunji and Bomi went home.

After arriving home, Eunji got change and tidy up the house to past her time. Then her phone ring and show that a text came in and it’s from Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol to Eunji

Honey, just texting you to tell you that don’t bother to cook tonight. Let’s eat dinner outside.

 

Eunji to Chanyeol

Why??? Any special occasion???

 

Chanyeol to Eunji

Nope. Just want to take you on a dinner.

 

Eunji to Chanyeol

Ok then. Any special dress code???

 

Chanyeol to Eunji

Nope. Just wear something confertable. I’ll be home at 7pm today. Wait for me.

 

Eunji to Chanyeol

Ok then. I’ll be waiting.

 

Chanyeol to Eunji

Ok bye. Love you princess. XOXO

 

Eunji to Chanyeol

Love you too. XOXO.

 

Then she went to the room and chooses something she will wear tonight. Since Chanyeol told her to wear something comfortable, she choose her boyfriend jeans, sleeveless tee and match with boyfriend shirt on top. Then she went to take a shower and got ready.

After she got ready, she waited for Chanyeol in the living room and watches her new favourite drama ‘Doctor’ while drinking hot tea.

While she was so into the drama, Chanyeol came in but she didn’t realize it. When Chanyeol step in and wanted to greet Eunji, he hears Eunji saying “OMG! He’s so cute and hot.” Then Chanyeol ask that make Eunji shock “Who’s cute? Who’s hot? Tell me?”

Eunji bit her lower lips and then turn around to look at Chanyeol “No one. You’re the one I’m talking about.”

Chanyeol look at Eunji and said “I know that I’m cute and hot. But you ain’t talking about me. Who is it? Is it the doctor in this drama?” Enji nod and smile with her i don’t care if your jealous face. Then she said “Don’t say you’re jealous. I don’t even know him. Now just go and shower. I’m hungry.”

Chanyeol said “Well I deserve to be jealous. Anyway. You’re hungry. Did you eat for lunch?”

Eunji nod and said “Yes I did. But I’m still am hungry. Lunch went how many hours ago. Faster. I’m starving.”

“Okay...Okay... I’m going.” And he went into the room.

Then after he got ready, Eunji took her beg and went out.