CHAPTER 41

My First & Last Love

After Eunji open the door, she saw her uncle that kidnap her outside. She shout and fainted. Her uncle got worried and went near her. But before he able to touch Eunji, Chanyeol shout "DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER. STAY AWAY FROM HER." Then Chanyeol pick her up and put her on the sofa. Follow by Sunny and Dahye. Dahye went straight to the kitchen to take water. Minseok and Jongdea was so angry but they still able to control their anger. Then Mr. Jung said "Come in. We have something to talk about and settle. And you have so many things to explain." Minseok and Jongdea was so angry and just left their dad and went to the living room. Mrs. Jung told him to sit.

After a half an hour past, Eunji woke up. She started to panic and said "Oppa, that guy is here. I'm scared."looking at Jongdea and Minseok. Then she look at Chanyeol and said "Chanyeol ah. Lets get out from her. His here. I'm scared. What if he kidnap me again and kill me this time." Chanyeol pull her in his arm, hug her tightly and caress her hair and said "I know. But no one going to take you away from me and your family. And look there is so many people her. Your parents, brothers, sister is here. Even I'm here. So you don't have to worry." Eunji cry started to cool down and they broke the hug. Then Eunji saw her uncle was sitting on the single sofa. She start to felt scared again but it went away since Chanyeol hold her hand tightly on the left hand side and Dahye was holding her right hand. Then Jongdea ask with a very angry and annoying tone "What do you want now? Is it enough what you did to our family life. To Eunji life. You should be happy where ever you are. Is good that we still didn't call police yet." Minseok hold Jongdea shoulder to calm her down. Minseok then ask in a very calm voice "Why are you back here in Korea and find us? What do really want this time? We have nothing to give you anymore. We are happy with our life now."

Their uncle was still sitting there silently. They wait and wait until one point Minseok got really angry because their uncle didn't answer him or say anything and shout at his uncle "ANSWER ME DAMN IT. I'M ASKING YOU A QUESTION. STOP MAKING US WAIT." Sunny saw that and felt scared and hug Dahye and started to tears up. That was the first time she saw her husband shouting to someone and so angry. Jongdea saw Sunny and said to Minseok "Hyung, Sunny is here. She's scared looking at you like this. Cool down." Minseok cool down and look at Sunny. He went near to Sunny and said sorry to her. Sunny broke her hug from Dahye and hug Minseok. Then Mr. Jung said "Look we have a hole day. And we can wait. But I won't let you out from my house until we got our answer."

Then their uncle take a deep breath and said "I'm here to apologize." Chanyeol got angry and said sarcastically "Apologize! Really. After what to did to Eunji and her family. My parents didn't teach me to be rude. But with you I just can't take it." Mr. Jung then said to Chanyeol "Cool down Chanyeol. I know your angry and everyone here is angry. But let him finish."

Then Eunji uncle continue "I know I did a very bad thing last 16 years. And me as Eunji uncle and your guys dad's older brother shouldn't do what I did. I know I did something that cannot be forgiven but still I'm here to apologize."

Mr. Jung then ask "Why are you here after 16 years and apologizing. Aren't you should be happy now with all the money."

Eunji uncle continue "Yes I know I should be happy with all your money. After taking all your money and ran away to America. And to tell the truth I was happy but not for a long time. I started to feel guilty but I still able to ignore it. Then one after another problem came in my life. My wife have cancer stage 4 and still fighting her cancer in the hospital. My elder son got into an accident and died. My daughter, she ran away with her boyfriend and until now I don't know where she is and my youngest daughter, she's been but unknown guy and still recovering and it's almost 5 years now." Then a tears start to fall from his eyes. He wipe it and continue "God must be very angry with me. That's why he gave me this misfortune. One day, my wife said that I need to say sorry to you guys for what have we done to your family. Too Eunji. I try to find you in Busan, but the people around said you guys move in Seoul. Then I came to Seoul and try to find you guys here. One day I saw Eunji eating with the guy in one of the stall. So I try to find even follow you. When I know where you live, I really wanted to meet you Eunji ah. But I wasn't strong and confident enough to meet you. Until one day, I heard the Minseok is doing birthday party for his son. That's why I came yesterday. Eunji ah, I'm really am sorry for all my doing towards you. Uncle is really sorry. Will you forgive your hyung for all his sin?"

Mr. Jung took a deep breath and let it go. Then he said it calmly "Well I forgive you. We all do." But before he able to continue, Minseok said "Dad, really. After what he did to our family."

Mr. Jung look and Minseok and said "Yes. After what he did to our family, to Eunji I still forgive him. Whatever it is, he's still my brother. I forgive you, but stay away from my family. This is the last time we meet to. Go back to America and stay with your wife. Take care of her. And start a new life there. Be clean from all your sin not only towards us, but to everyone that you make mistake with. We start our new life here and we are happy. Eunji even trying to forget all her nightmare. This is the last time we will see you here. Go back to America hyung and spent your time with your wife while she's still alive."

Their uncle look at Mr. Jung and said "Thank you so much. Thank you for forgiving me. Eunji uncle really am sorry. I promise I'll start a new life there in America and won't ever come near your family anymore. Thank for forgiving your hyung. Thank you so much." And a happy tears came down from his eyes. He wipe it and ask for permission to go. After their uncle went, Minseok ask "Dad why did you forgive him? After all the thing he did to us and to Eunji."

Mr. Jung smile and said "Minseok, my son. Whatever it is he is still my brother. And God already punished him enough.  He lost his son and daughter. Their youngest is like a living body. At least Eunji is fine. We are happy with our life. What else there to ask for. Remember I told you went you fought with Jongdea when you were 15 that time if I'm not mistaken."

Minseok look at his dad and they said it together "Forgiveness is the best form of love. It takes a strong person to say sorry and an even stronger person to forgive. Because none of us are perfect and we still want them in our life." Then they smile. Everyone smile and then Mrs. Jung stand up and said "Since everything is fine now. Let's go and eat some snack. I'll made some kimbab and spicy chicken. And we can drink some soju since both of my grandson are sleeping." 

Mr. Jung then said "Well this time I have to agree with your mother. Shell we go to kitchen" and all of them went to the kitchen. They eat, drink and chit chat until 2 o'clock in the morning.