CHAPTER 28

My First & Last Love

Eunji wake up and went straight to the kitchen to make breakfast. She tied her hair and open the fridge to see what she can cook. Then she take bacon and 2 eggs. While she was frying bacon, Chanyeol hug her from back. Eunji know it was Chanyeol so she just let it be. Chanyeol wish Eunji good morning and kiss her head. Eunji wish the same to and feed some bacon to Chanyeol to taste. Chanyeol just eat it and say that is good. Then Eunji tell Chanyeol to let her go because is hard for her to move but Chanyeol insist. He still want to hug Eunji. Then Eunji just let him because she doesn't want to argue with him. Then Eunji ask Chanyeol for help to take the plate. Chanyeol then just listen and take the plate and help Eunji serve food on table. While they were eating Chanyeol ask "So what is your plan today sweetheart?" Eunji answer "I have no plan today. Is up to you. What do you want to do today? Anyway we are going to meet Kyungsoo oppa this evening."

"Then let's eat go for a walk at the park and have lunch outside. Then in the evening we can just go straight away to meet Kyungsoo."

"I'm ok with it. So what time do you want to go."

"After breakfast we take a bath then we can go."

Eunji just nod her head as yes. After eating, Eunji told Chanyeol to take a bath and let her wash the dishes. Chanyeol just agree and went to the room to take a bath.

After finish washing and cleaning Eunji went straight to the room and close the door. When she turn, Chanyeol just came out from his bath and was just wrap his towel around waist. He didn't wear any t-shirt on top so Eunji saw his chest and his abs. When Eunji saw that, she trun around and face the door again and she was blushing. When Chanyeol saw that, he smile and went near Eunji. Eunji know that he was near her because she can feel the heat from Chanyeol body. Then Chanyeol hold Eunji arm from back and whisper to her ears "Why are you blushing princess. It free to watch. And is all your." Eunji was shock and push Chanyeol, take her towel and went straight to bathroom. Chanyeol just laugh loudly.

In the bathroom, Eunji open the tap and let the water flow. She talk to herself slowly "Why did he even think to say that. Eunji ah, stop blushing." Then she brush her teeth and take her shower. After taking her shower, she realize that she didn’t bring any of her clothe in the bathroom. She hit her head and curse for her own mistake. Then she open the bathroom door and take a peak to make sure that Chanyeol was out from the room. She didn't know that Chanyeol was at the his closet changing because she can't see that part from the bathroom. When she was sure that Chanyeol was not around, she open the door and get out. Because she was confident that Chanyeol wasn't around he come out from the bathroom singing and dancing to Mr.Chu song. Suddenly "BUH!". Chanyeol scared her from back. Eunji shocked and turn around. Because Chanyeol was so near she almost fall down, but Chanyeol safe her from falling by grabbing her waist and their eyes meet. Chanyeol smile and Eunji blush. Went Chanyeol make her stand up again and said "You look y." Eunji push her and turn around. The reasons was she doesn’t want Chanyeol to see her scar. She took the pillow since the pillow was the nearest and cover her chest. Chanyeol saw Eunji worry face and say "Remember what I told you princess. Don't ever feel shame about that scar. It won't change my love." When Eunji here that her tears fall but wipe it right away. Then Chanyeol say "Get ready. I will be waiting outside."and went outside and close the door. When Eunji heard the door close, she sat on the bed and reflect herself for while then she got change. She just wear a dark green half sleeve dress that she will match it white sneakers. She take her peach tote beg since that is the bag she wear everyday and get out of room. (Look at the picture). When Chanyeol saw her, he stand up and say "You look beautiful." Eunji smile and say "Thank you. You look good to." They put on their shoes, went out and drive straight to the park.    

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773