CHAPTER 53

My First & Last Love

While the girls were taking break after dancing, the boys were chatting. Since Lay is sitting with them, the talk about their life and some other things. Then Eunji ask “Lay oppa, so did you found some one special or are you still single and avalible?”

Lay answer “Well, to tell the truth is I was still waiting for you. But now I know your married is sad. And the best part is you didn’t even invite me.” And make a fake sad face.

Eunji just laugh went Lay said that. But Chanyeol, he wasn’t happy with that answer. He was damn jealous but then he calm down because Eunji was holding his hand. Then Eunji continue “Well I really wanted to invite you, but you were in China and I don’t know your address. Sorry Lay oppa.”

Lay laugh and said “I was just joking. Don’t worry Chanyeol, I won’t take away your wife. So don’t be jealous.” Then he look at Namjoo and continue “So Namjoo, your still single. Didn’t bother to find anyone?”

Namjoo shook her head and answer “Nope. I was waiting for you oppa. Since your single, I’m single, Let’s date. How’s that.”

Everyone laugh except Kyungsoo. Lay then answer “Well that’s a good idea. Why don’t we just date now. Let’s make it official.” And laugh. Everyone who heard that laugh too. Then Namjoo add “Wow oppa. I’m impress. Since when you become so bold and brave.”

Then Lay smile and said “Well you can’t be shy forever. Sometime you need to be brave.”

Namjoo then said “I agree. Oww oppa, your so my style.”

Then Lay said “But Namjoo ah, is too bad. Your late just a week. I’m getting married next month.”

Then Bomi said “Really! Wow congrats oppa. Didn’t expect that.”

Beakhyun then add “Congrats dude. At last your getting married.”

Then Namjoo said “Congrats oppa. I’m happy for you.” Then she make a fake sad face and said “Now I’m back being single.”

Lay then said “I know Namjoo ah. What can we do. I taught you already have some one special so I find another girl. If I know you were single, I will ask you out.” And make a sad face.

They all laugh because of Namjoo and Lay dramatic laugh. Then Bomi ask “So Lay oppa, How did you meet your fiance. Tell us. What’s her name? What do she work as? WEll tell us about this lucky girl.” Then Lay tell them about his fiance and how did they meet. The other just smile and listen to it. Chanyeol who was listening was just playing with Eunji hair.

After finish telling them the story, Lay ask “So Bomi I’m getting married. When are you going to married Beakhyun?”

Bomi just smile and answer “I don’t know. Soon maybe. I’m just not ready yet.”

Then Chanyeol ask “Not ready yet? Means Beakhyun did ask you to married him before this?”

Bomi and Beakhyun nod their head and then Beakhyun said “More then once.”

Namjoo and Eunji both said “WHAT!” Then Eunji continue “Really. Then what happen?”

Beakhyun look at Eunji and answer “Well like always, she will say that she’s not ready yet. And I don’t know when will she be ready.”

Then Bomi cut them off and said “Can’t we not discus about this now please. Is happy time and let’s just forget about this and talk about something else.” Everyone nod and continue talking about something else. Then something came up and they all went to our own house.