EPILOGUE 2

My First & Last Love

20 Years Later.

“Mommy, daddy, I’m home.” Eun Jung walk in the house and said.

Eunji and Chanyeol who was watching television, turn and look at her daughter.

“Eun Jung ah, at last your home. How are you? Mommy miss you so much.” Eunji ask hugging her.

“I’m fine. How are you mommy?”

“I’m fine dear.”

Then Chanyeol said “Sweetheart, you can let go of our daughter now. I miss her to and I want to hug her to.”

Eunji broke the hug and apologize “Sorry. I just miss you so much.”

Chanyeol just smile and hug her daughter. Then they settle down and start talking.

Then Eun Jung ask “Where is oppa?”

Just then Eun Chan walk in and said “I’m here Jerry.”

Eun Jung stand up and hug Eun Chan and said “How are you Tom?”

“I’m fine.” He hug Eun Jung back and kiss her head. Then he said “How’s my Jerry doing.”

“I’m fine oppa. How about you?”

“Like always. Been busy. Your getting more beautiful. SO is there any guy trying to woo my sister.”

“Well I’m mommy daughter after all. Well no because everyone is scared of you and dad. So sadly, I’m still single.”

“Good. I’m happy to heard that.” Eun Chan said. Then he walk to Eunji and kiss her on the cheek and said “Hi mommy.”

“Hi son. Since your back. I’ll go and get dinner ready. Why don’t you go and shower. Then we can have dinner together. It’s been a long time since we have dinner together.”

Eun Chan nod and walk to his room.

After dinner, there were sitting in the living room talking. When it was getting late, Eunji and Eun Jung was tired and ask permission to go to sleep first. After kissing both of the guy, they went to sleep leaving Chanyeol and Eun Chan.

“Daddy?” Eun Chan ask suddenly.

Chanyeol nod and said “What is it son?”

“Do you believe in love at the first sight?”

Chnayeol frown and look at Eun Chan and ask “Why are you asking?”

“Just. Do you dad?”

Chanyeol nod and said “Yes I do. I fall in love with your mommy in the first sight.”

“Really? I didn’t know that. Where did you meet her daddy?”

“Picture.”

“Picture?” Eun Chan said frowning.

“Yes. The first time I saw her was by picture. Our marriage wasn’t a love marriage. Our was arrange. I didn’t know I love her until your Chorong aunty said that I was smiling differently and I never smile like that. SO basically it was love marriage for me and arrange for your mommy. Why are you asking?”

“Just.”

Chanyeol smile and said “Come on son. You can tell me. I’m not only your dad, but also your buddy.”

Eun Chan sigh and said “Well I saw this girl for the first time and I just can’t forget about her. they way she smile and laugh. Its seem perfect for me.”

Chanyeol smile and said “Who is it son?”

Eun Chan bit his lips and said “That’s the problem.”

“Why? What is the problem?”

“She’s Eun Jung friend. Well not a same age friend, she’s Eun Jung senior and I saw her when I send Eun Jung to her dorm.”

“So what’s the problem?”

“Well the problem is? I already said to Eun Jung that she don’t need to worry because I won’t fall in love with her friends. And now I’m screwed because I did.”

Chanyeol laugh and said “Look son. If think you love her, then that’s won’t be a problem. Why don’t you just say to Eun Jung about it. She will understand. After all she’s just like you mommy, so you don’t need to worry. Your little sister will understand. So did you meet her again after the first meet.”

“Yes. Accidently at the mall. She was walking with Eun Jung and other. And we even had lunch together there. That’s what make me fall in love with her more.”

“I’m happy for your son. At last you found someone you can love. Someone make you smile and happy. You know this is the first time I heard you talking about a girl. Eun Jung always say that ‘oppa is such a loser. Every girl in the school is eyeing in him and trying to woo him and he just let it be and not interest in it.’ I’m happy for you son. Whoever your choice is, we are happy for you.”

“Thank you daddy. I love you.”

“I love you to son. Now I’m sleepy and I want to sleep. And my lovely wife is waiting for me.” Chanyeol stand up and walk into his room.

When he walk in, he look at Eunji, who was sleeping. He kiss her lips and said “I love you wife.”

“I love you too husband.” Eunji answer.

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows and said “I taught your sleeping.”

“I was. Then I heard you walk in and kiss me.” Eunji said.

"I love you so much honey. And will always."

"I know sweetheart. Me too." Eunji said and kiss his lips.

Chanyeol hug her and pull her closer and kiss her head and both of them fall asleep in each other’s arm like always.

Every single day, their love grow and they are happy. Every day, the feel like they fall in love again and again. Chanyeol and Eunji are happy especially when they are blessed with who beautiful and charming kids. What can they ask for more. Every single day, they thanks God for the love and the happiness.