CHAPTER 27

My First & Last Love

After staying at Chanyeol's parents house, they ask permission to go. After hugging and bid farewell, they go straight to Eunji parents house. After they arrive at Eunji parents house, Eunji was excited so she was eager to them. But before Eunji able to go out from the car, Chanyeol pull Eunji hand that make Eunji look at him. "Are that excited to meet them?" Eunji just nod his head. Chanyeol continue "But I have something to tell you. Don't get angry at Jongdea hyung. He didn’t did anything wrong by telling me the truth." Eunji smile and say "I won't. Anyhow I felt relief when he told you everything, because I don't know how to tell you about it. So don't worry." Chanyeol just smile and let go of her hand and walk to the door.

At the door they were greeted by Minseok. Minseok told us to come in. After that Eunji went straight to kitchen since Minseok tell her that mom is at the kitchen. Chanyeol take a sit beside dad and the talk a lot. Meanwhile Eunji is at kitchen and helping her mom and sister-in-law prepare the dinner.

EUNJI POV

When I arrive at the kitchen mom and unnie hug me. We discuss about our life and then my life topic came out.

"So Eunji, how's your new life. Are you happy now." Sunny unnie ask me will quotation marks using her finger when she say new.

I look at her and was speechless. I taught Dahye unnie will back me up but I was wrong she was in it to and say "Yeh Eunji. Tell us. We are excited to know about it."

"Ok. Is just fine. Nothing's new." I answer and I can see a very disappoint face on both of my unnie. I just laugh and let them be. Then mom say "Let her be my two favorite daughter-in-law. As long as she's happy now. That what matter the most." Then both of my unnie just let me be. Then we serve dinner and call the gents.

 

CHANYEOL POV

After I sat beside dad, Jongdea hyung ask "So how is she now?"

"She's fine. So far she's ok after I know about her past." I answer.

"That's fine then. Is good to know about that." Jongdea hyung say.

Then Minseok hyung ask a question "So since you guys are fine now. Where's your plan for honeymoon."

I answer "I don't know yet. Since we are working and both of us are working and busy. And Eunji is a teacher, so is hard to say."

"Then why don’t you bring her when school holiday start. I think it will another 2 weeks." Minseok hyung give an idea.

"That's a good idea hyung. I will think about it. Thank you for that idea." I answer

Then dad cut our conversation and ask me "Chanyeol ah, does Eunji still have bad dreams. Is she really fine now."

"For this past 2 days she's fine. No bad dreams at all. Don't worry dad. I'll make sure she forget about her past. Believe me"

"I believe you. Is just that I'm still worry. That's all" Dad say with worry voice.

"Dad stop worrying. Eunji have a husband now to worry about. Is your time to just relax your mind and be happy. Everything will be fine. We know Chanyeol will able to make her forget about her past. Now we want see a big smile on our favorite dad face." Minseok hyung convice dad.

Dad laugh and say "Well for your information I am the only dad you have. So shut up."

All of them laugh and was cut by mom calling us for dinner.

END OF POV

 

AT THE DINING TABLE.

They sit and talk. While there were eating and talking. They talk about their life. While there were talking suddenly Jongdea said "Hyung at least you need to be happy that your wife is sleeping with you. My wife have been sleeping with our son for almost a week now."

Minseok answer "HaHaHa! In your dream Jongdea ah. Even my wife is sleeping with our son. We have the same problem here."

"Really. I didn't know that. Since when our son is become more important than us. I love my son but she keep on taking my wife to sleep with him." Jongdea say annyingly.

"I agree. 100% agree. Chanyeol ah, don't ever have a child. The next thing you know Eunji will be sleeping with your child and forget about you." Minseok says. When Chanyeol and Eunji here that, Eunji choke herself. Chanyeol just laugh and give Eunji her water. The brothers just laugh and then Jongdea add on "Then went that happen tell us. We can open a club that call A Husband Who Sleep Alone Because Our Wife Sleep With Our Child." Minseok and Jogdea then laugh hard and high five each other. But not long after that they shout out of pain that happen to be because their wife kick their leg. Then Minseok say "Jongdea ah, why are our wife becoming so violent this days."

"I know hyung. It hurts. Mr. Park look at your daughter-in-law." Jongdea add on. Then dad say "Both of your wife learn from the master non other then your mom. I can't help you. Sorry sons. even i got hit a lot."

When Mrs. Park here that she laugh sarcastically and said "Is good that you are far away my sweet husband. If not your luck will be just the same as your sons." Then Mr. Park told his sons "Look. I've told you." And everyone just laugh and keep on chit chatting. After finish eating and cleaning, we continue to talk at living room until it was getting late. Then Chanyeol and Eunji ask for permission to go home. They say bye and went straight to home.

After Chanyeol and Eunji arrive home, the went straight to the room and got change and went straight to sleep.