CHAPTER 18

My First & Last Love

AT JONGDEA HOUSE  

CHANYEOL POV

When I arrive at Jongdea Hyung house, The told me to sit and I take a sit beside Minseok Hyung. I saw Suho Hyung was already there. Then Jongdea hyung ask "Did Eunji tell u anything in this past 2 weeks?"

"Nope. Nothing at all. Why hyung, does she need to tell me anything." i answer and feel something no good gonna happen.

Jongdea hyung sigh. He take a look at the other. I saw Dad, Minseok hyung and Suho hyung give a signal to him. Then Jongdea continue "Well there's something we need to tell u. And I hope you can just here it and brace yourself." I just nod my head.

"Well when Eunji was 8, she got kidnap by our own uncle. Well dad use to have his own company back then. Dad was busy with his work but he always have time for his family. Uncle was jealous because of that and her wife always compare him with dad. She say that their family not rich as dad and not happy as ours. Because of that he kidnap Eunji. We were all worried because Eunji went missing for almost one week and we can't find her anywhere. One day uncle call and say Eunji was with him. Dad didn't believe so uncle give the phone to Eunji. She was screaming asking for help. When dad hear that, he got angry and ask uncle what uncle want from him. So uncle just say that he will tell him later. He said that just wait for an envelope. After 2 days, a paper and CD in an envelope came by our house. Dad took the CD and play it. He didn't care about the latter inside. In that video we saw Eunji was tied up in a chair and look lifeless. Bruise were everywhere. Then uncle was in there to holding Eunji neck and a knife on his hand. In that video, uncle says that dad need to sign that paper. All dad properties and company need to be his. Or else Eunji will be dead. But before the video end, uncle scratch Eunji right chest with the knife to let us know that he wasn't kidding. We can hear Eunji screaming. When dad saw that, he took the paper and sign it without daunt. As long as Eunji is safe. After giving uncle the paper he ran away. When police arrive they saw Eunji was still been tied to the chair. The last thing we heard about uncle was he sold dad company and ran away from Korea with his family. We move from Busan and start our new life here. Suho hyung family helps us a lot went we move here. Eunji took time to recover. We were glad that on day she came and say that she's ready to face strangers. But she still dream about her past. That night when she push you was because was she scared that you might hate her because of that scar. That's the reason shes acting cold all this while." Jongdea hyung story.

"That's why went I know that you marrying Eunji I was happy Chanyeol. At last he can be with someone that can take care of her without judging her. Since little she was always with her family or her 2 friends. He never like to be with boys accept her dad and brothers." Suho said.

Then dad continue "That's why I really wanted to married Eunji with you. There was on day, I heard you say to your firends that a girls past is just a past. Sometime a scar have a deep meaning to them. Why don't we just respect her. Why make a big deal with it. Just love the way there are. That time i really want to know you and make you Eunji husband. And luck was with me. You are my best friend son and I was so happy with that."and smile at me.

Then mom said something "Chanyeol dear, please don't hate her because of the scar. Every single time she look at the scar she felt really ugly. Make her look beautiful. Make her at least forget about her past." 

When I hear all that I said to all of them. "Don't worry mom, dad, hyung. I still gonna love her as much as I did. I promise u I will make her feel beautiful and try to make her forget about her past."I hold mom's hand. Then I stand up and look at Jongdea Hyung and ask him where Eunji is. He say that she's at Seoul tower. She'll go there when ever she feel down or need an alone time. I say my goodbye, took my key and drive straight to Seoul Tower.