CHAPTER 15

My First & Last Love

CHANYEOL POV

We've been married for a month now but we still sleep in the different room. I realize that I love her but dosent have courage to tell her yet. I realize it when she got sick 2 weeks ago and I was so worried that time. Chorong Noona and Suho Hyung was the one told me that I love her and I realize I do since the 1st time I saw her picture. But there's something bothering me. I feel like Eunji is hiding something from me. She keep on having a nightmare this few days. Every time I ask her she will just say nothing and sometime she will ignore my question. So I just let it be and wait until she's ready to tell me.

Since is weekend, we plan to stay at home, be lazy and watch movie. We watch Save Haven since is Eunji fav movie. We laugh, and talk while watching that movie and suddenly the romantic and kissing part came and we become awkward. Eunji and I move our face from the movie and we face each other. My eyes meet her eyes. Without realizing our face become closer and closer and I kiss her. I was surprise when she didn't push me but kiss me to. Our kiss become passionate and I start to move to her right neck and shoulder. When I was kissing her shoulder and try to pull her right shoulder sleeve down, suddenly she push me and run to her room. I was shock with her act and stand up and knock her door. I know I did something bad. "Eunji, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't do that. Please open the door." Still silent. I keep on knocking. After a few minute she open the door and her eyes was swollen because she was crying. She didn't say anything. She took her key and left. I blame myself that I couldn't control myself. I let her be maybe she need to be alone.

EUNJI POV

After that scene happen and I ran to my room and start to cry. I heard Chanyeol knocking but I just ignore it. After I stop crying, I call my Minseok oppa and ask him, Jongdea oppa and my sister-in-laws to meet me at the park near his house. After talking to them I open the door and saw Chanyeol standing in front of me. I ignore him and went straight to door, took my key and went to the park. That time I just want to meet my brothers and sister-in-laws and cry in their arms.