CHAPTER 5

My First & Last Love

Chanyeol arrive earlier and wait for Eunji at his car. Eunji was just a few minute late because she went to buy coffee for them. After she park her car near Chanyeol's, they went to find a place to sit. Eunji gave the coffee to Chanyeol and apologize for being late. They sit at the bench near the river. Chanyeol take of his blazer and place it on Eunji lap. Eunji smile as saying thank you and start to talk.

"So now?"

"Ok. Lets do like this. I ask a question, u need to answer and vise versa. But we need answer our question 1st. Deal."

"Deal. U start."

"Full name, Jung Eunji."

"Park Chanyeol. I'm 25."

"I'm 24. I have 2 brothers."

"I have 1 sister. Fav kpop band. I really love TVXQ."

"Let's say I'm an biggest ELF u can find. I really love SUJU. I love to play Piano. Even major in Piano in college."

"I just love playing instruments.I past my time playing piano and guitar. My fav colour is black."

"I love blue, green and red. Friends. I have 2 close one Yoon Bomi and Kim Namjoo. We've been friends since elementary school. I'll introduce to u one day."

"I have 1 best friend. Do Kyungsoo. Known him since childhood. Lets go to an interesting part. Any ex-boyfriend. I didnt have any. There were some girls were crazy about me but none of them catch my interest. Maybe I want to find the perfect one to make a wife."

"Me to. I was just like u. Didnt want to find any. I wanted to find a real guy who I can make him my husband. Is sudden but is up to u either u want to answer or not. Do u live alone? I live with my parents. Maybe bcuz went I get married I will hardly see my parents."

Chanyeol laugh softly an answer "I live with my parents. Bcuz I taught about moving out after getting married. Just want to spend some time with them before getting married. Its getting late now. We should head home. Can we meet again? I really want to know about u more."

"Sure. At least another 2 date. Set the date and text me. Since have my number so i won't bother to give you my number." Chanyeol agree and nod his head. They went home. Without realizing both of them were smiling all the way home.