CHAPTER 48

My First & Last Love

On the way back home, Eunji look outside the mirror and were thinking of something. Chanyeol realize that and said “What are you thinking of honey?” Eunji turn and look at Eunji and said “Nothing. Just some random things.” Then she look back outside the window. Then she lower the window and take a deep breath. Since is just stop raining heavily and just spatter, Eunji lay out her hand and let the rain drop on her hand. Chanyeol who realize that just smile at Eunji and let her be. Then Eunji pull up the window and leaning back at her seat and close her eyes.

Then Chanyeol hold her hand and give a kiss and he ask again “What is it? Tell me dear. Is there something troubling you?” Eunji open her eyes and look at Chanyeol and said “Nothing. Really is nothing. Is just that I was thinking next week I’m gonna start working again. Is just that I feel so lazy to work next week. That’s all.”

“Then stop. I can take care of you. Is enough that I’m working. You can just wait for me at home.”

When Eunji hear that she let out her soft laugh and said “What are you talking about?”

“I’m serious. You can just stop working. I’ll take care of you. Anyway it’s my responsibility to take care of you.”

“No. It’s okay. Anyway I really love my job. The kids and teaching. I’m fine.”

“Okay. It’s up to you. I’ll support what ever you want. But one thing I really want you to do. And promise me you’ll do it.”

“What is it?”

“Well I really want you to stop working once we get child. I just want you to take care of the kid just like Sunny noona and Dahye noona. Will you do that for me?”

Eunji smile and said “I’ll think about it. Okay.”

“Nope. You need to do it. And I won’t take no or any excuse.”

“Okay then. I’ll do what ever you want. Is really hard to win an argument with you isn’t it.”

Chanyeol just smile proudly. Eunji was annoyed and pinch his cheek. Chanyeol just let it be and drive straight to their home.

When they arrive home, they place their things in the bedroom. Then Eunji told Chanyeol to take shower and she’ll be outside making dinner. After a few minutes Chanyeol came out from the room and it on the sofa and turn on the television while Eunji was still busy in the kitchen. When she was cutting the the onion, she cut her fingertip and shrieked in pain. Chanyeol heard that and ran toward Eunji who was still looking at the blood. He was worry and pulls Eunji hand and brings her to the sink and let the water flow on her finger. He opens the cabinet under the sink and took the first aid. Then he told Eunji to sit and he took a place beside her and treads her cut. Eunji look at Chanyeol and just smile. Chanyeol worry face make Eunji laugh softly but was heard but Chanyeol. After plaster her cut Chanyeol look at Eunji and ask “Why are you laughing?”

“Nothing, is just that your worried face is really funny. That’s all.”

Chanyeol laugh sarcastically and said “Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny. Now sit. Let me finish cooking.”

“Is okay. Is just a cut. I still can cook.”

“Nope. Not gonna happen. Sit down and let me cook.” Then he stands up.

Before he was able to walk, Eunji become angry. She stands up and said “Park Chanyeol! No. You need to sit down and watch the television and I’m gonna cook. Is just a cut on my index finger. That’s all. Is not even a big deal. And it’s final. I’m not gonna let you win this time. Now sit down Mr. Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol who was startled, sit down and wasn’t able to say anything. He was like a boy who got scold by his mother. Eunji smile satisfied and said “Good. Now I’m going to the kitchen to continue my work.” Then walk away. Chanyeol look and Eunji and smile at her because she continue cooking with her satisfied smile.

Then the dinner is ready, Eunji called Chanyeol for dinner. They eat and chat. While they were eating, Eunji phone ring shows that a text came in. When she open it she just smile and put it a side and continue eating. When Chanyeol saw the smile he ask “Who was it?”

Eunji look at Chanyeol and said “Is just my Bomi and Nmajoo. Since we have our own group. Like always they’ll be fighting about random thing.” Chanyeol just nod and continue eating.

After done eating, Chanyeol continue watching television while Eunji went to room and had shower. After having shower and change, she went out and has a glass of water. Before she went back to the room she said “I’m going to sleep.” And kiss Chanyeol cheek, then straight to the room. After finish watching his show, Chanyeol switch off the television and went to the room and saw Eunji already fall a sleep. Chanyeol tug her right hand under Eunji neck and his left hand around her waist and kiss her forehead. Then he went to sleep.