CHAPTER 50

My First & Last Love

After having dinner, they sit on the couch and smush their body together while gently her hair while watching Eunji favourite series. They were watching and in the same time were in deep discussion about the series and who is the killer.

Then Eunji phone beep telling her that text just came in. She took her phone which was place on the coffee table and read it. It was from Kyungsoo. Then Chanyeol ask “Who is it? Why there are people disturbing you late at night?”

Eunji smile and said “Is from Kyungsoo oppa.”

“Kyungsoo oppa. What is it that he wants?” and took the phone from Eunji hand. Eunji turn around and said at Chanyeol with her angry face “Give me back my phone Mr Park Chanyeol. Or not you’re going to sleep outside.”

“Hey that’s not fair. You are threatening me.”

“Now give me my phone, or I really mean it what I say.”

“Fine here.” Then give Eunji her phone back.

Then Eunji read it

Kyungsoo to Eunji

Hello Eunji... Sorry for disturbing you late at night... I need to ask you some question... And please do tell Chanyeol or read this text with him. If not the husband of yours will be jealous and knock me down.

After reading Kyungsoo text, Eunji laugh and lean back at Chanyeol. Chanyeol as her why was she laughing and Eunji show her the text.

Eunji to Kyungsoo

Hahaha!!! Oppa ur funny, well what is it that you want to ask. Don’t worry, Chanyeol oppa is here reading this text with me.

Kyungsoo to Eunji

Well while I was eating dinner with her today, someone call her. And she was addressing that person as oppa. She was so happy. She even smiling and laughing. Do you by any chance know who he is?

Eunji to Kyungsoo

Well can I know what she talked about?

Kyungsoo to Eunji

Well she said that she’s happy that he’s coming to Korea. And she can pick him up. Something like that.

Eunji to Kyungsoo

Oww... You don’t need to worry oppa. That must be her cousin. He lives in England. He is like her guardian angel. And he’s married with one daughter.

Kyungsoo to Eunji

Ok Eunji ah... Thank you... I really appreciate it so much.... Thank you so much... You just make me happy...

Eunji to Me

No problem oppa.

“This mad guy is crazy in love with Namjoo. Can’t he just confess. Why even bother to disturb my wife.” Chanyeol said in her half laugh voice.

Then he took Eunji phone again and text Kyungsoo. Eunji was angry again and even try to take back her phone, but she fail.

Chanyeol to Kyungsoo (using Eunji phone)

Dude if you like her, just confess. Stop disturbing my wife. We were in middle of something. Can’t you just text her tomorrow or text me instead. Now go to sleep and stop disturbing people in the middle of night.

Then he gave back Eunji’s phone to Eunji. When Eunji read the text that Chanyeol send to Kyungsoo, she was shock and look at Chanyeol who was smirking proud at her. Eunji who was already mad at Chanyeol became angry when she saw Chanyeol smirk. Eunji show the text at Chanyeol and said “Middle of something? Really?”

“Well we were in the middle of something. We were watching television.” Chanyeol explain and smile.

Eunji was pissed “Well yes were watching television. But do you think Kyungsoo oppa will know that we are watching television. He will think that we are...” she stops.

Chanyeol look at her and said “We are what?” in a very romantic voice since he know what Eunji was going to say.

Eunji who was facing her, turn her body and lean on the sofa, and said “Nothing. Forget about it.” Then she continues “Well who wants another round of coffee? Why is so hot on here man?”

When Eunji just stand up, Chanyeol pull her arm and Eunji fell on top Chanyeol. Eunji push her but Chanyeol was faster. He places his hand on Eunji back. Then he smile and said “I don’t want any coffee. You need to finish you sentence. Didn’t you know that? You are a teacher. You should know that. And I don’t think so is hot in here. But well if you are hot; fell free to take of your t-shirt. Now tell me, Kyungsoo will think at we are what?”

Eunji, who was already starting to blush in the same time shock when he said that Eunji can feel free to take of her t-shirt, Eunji push Chanyeol chest so that she’ll be free from Chanyeol while saying “Is really nothing. Now let me go. I want more coffee. Let me go Park Chanyeol.”

“Now I’m so not gonna let you go.”

“What. But why?”

“Well first you are not answering my question and second you call me by my name. And you know I don’t like it.”

“But is your name?”

“I know is my name but I don’t like it if you call me by my name. Now answer the question sweetheart. This is the last time I’m asking you. We are what? If not you’ll get your punishment.”

“I’ll tell you, but need to promise me that you’ll let me go after I tell you.”

Chanyeol just nod her head.

“Okay. Kyungsoo will think that we are making out. Happy! Now let me go.” Eunji said and push his chest to let herself go.

But Chanyeol was smarter. He didn’t let Eunji go, but pull her closer and whisper “I like that idea. Why don’t we just let what Kyungsoo think to something real?”

Eunji push Chanyeol chest hard that make Eunji fall and hit her head at the coffee table. Eunji shout because of pain. Chanyeol panic and sat beside Eunji and ask “Angle, are you okay? I’m sorry.”

Eunji felt the pain and almost tears out and said “It hurts. This is all you fault.” While caressing her head where she felt pain. Chanyeol felt guilty, wipe Eunji tears and said “I’m so so sorry Angle. Come here.” Chanyeol pull Eunji in her arm and caressing Eunji head where she felt the pain.

"Now let’s go to sleep.” Chanyeol said to Eunji.

Eunji shook her head and said “No. I want to watch this. I need to know who the killer is. If you want to sleep do first.”

Then she sit of the sofa and continue watching. Chanyeol took a place beside her and put his arm behind Eunji’s shoulder. And they continue watching the series. Not even 15 minute, Eunji felt asleep in Chanyeol arm. Chanyeol switch of the television and pich Eunji up brida; style and went to the room and sleep.