CHAPTER 51

My First & Last Love

It’s Friday and Eunji went home earlier. She needs to choose a dress for tonight. She forgot that if she have a black lace dress or not. When she arrives home, she was looking in her closet and there were two lace dresses. When she was comparing the dress, she heard her phone ring. She look at her phone and it was Chanyeol. She sit on the edge of the bed and answer the call.

"Hello husband. Why did you call me? Is there any problem?"

"Hello wife. Nope, just miss you that's why."

"Really. I don't believe you. If you miss me you will just text me. What is it."

"Well I do miss you. Anyhow what time is the function. And are you back home."

"Yes I’m home. If I’m not mistaken it start at 8.30pm. Why? Are you gonna be late. I don’t mind wait and go a bit late."

"No. Just asking. Sweatheart can you get my black suit ready. I’ll be home in another hour. I’m scared that I’ll be late.”

"Ok. No problem at all."

"Ok then. Bye. Love you."

"Bye. Love you too."

Then she hang off. After that she chooses the most suitable dress for that night. It was a dress that her brothers bought for her senior year homecoming but she didn’t where it. It was a black long dress (the dress that imagine is the dress Eunji wear at Macau for AFA. The different is this dress has a sleeve.). then she put it on the bed and get Chanyeol suit ready. When she settles it, she went to get shower and get ready.

CHANYEOL POV.

Eunji dear. Where are you?" I call her name.

"I'm inside the room." She shout. I went in and like always I’ll kiss her cheek. She told me to shower and get ready. I take my towel and went straight to the bathroom. When I came out she was ready with her dress on. I was shock with her dress. She looks y in it. Eunji turn to face and ask "What happen? I don't look good? I can wear the other one."

"Well you do look beautiful and y but I want you to change. I'm not gonna let you wear that dress."

She looks at me and ask "But why? Is just a dress."

After wears my tux, I come near her and put my hand around her waist and said "For you is just a dress. But for me is not. Is like a dress where everyone will look at you. And you know I don't like that." Then I whisper in her right ear "Well you can wear it but after the function ends and we came back home."

She look at me with her confuse face and ask "Why would I wear it after the function end. I must well just change to my nighty."

I was still whispering "Well I would like to rip it from you. Because you look so hot in this dress." And I laugh.

When she heard what I said, she start to blush and push me away tell me to wait outside. I walk out of my room and wait for her. When she walk out side the room, I look at her with out blinking. She look so beautiful with her dress on. It was simple yet very elegant. It was a tea length with dress and black lace on it. She look perfect. I was amaze. 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6f634e68693652353163535f38773d3d2d3239353736343735392e313436393230616662643162306264633636313938363933313336392e6a7067

Then she ask " Don't tell this dress is also not suitable. Because this is the last dress I have. Is not even black. Is good that the lace is dark enough so that it looks like black."

"No...no..no.. Not at all. You look beautiful and elegant. I really like it."

"Then shell we go. We’re getting late."

 

I just nod and hold her hand and we walk to the parking lot. Then we went straight to the function.