CHAPTER 49

My First & Last Love

Today is the first day of school after a month of school holiday, Eunji felt lazy but still she wake up and get ready. After she got ready, she wakes Chanyeol up, then went straight to kitchen to make some breakfast. Since she’s so lazy, she just made some toast and coffee. Chanyeol came out from the room and kiss Eunji temple before sitting. After that, they have their breakfast and then they went to car park. Eunji need to go early since is the first day of school and there will be teacher’s meeting.

After finish working, Eunji tidy up her table and went to her car with Namjoo and Bomi. While walking, Namjoo said “Guys did you got a card from the collage. They say that there will be reunion this Friday.” Bomi nod he head but Eunji didn’t. Then Eunji ask “Really. I didn’t get any. Maybe I didn’t check the mail box yet. So are you going?” Bomi said "I’ll be going. Let’s all go. We’ll have fun there.” Namjoo look at Bomi then to Eunji “I don’t know.” Eunji said “Let’s all go and have fun.” Then Namjoo stop and said “I want to go but they said that you need to go with partner. And I don’t have one.” Bomi said “That’s your problem? Why don’t you ask Kyungsoo oppa than. I know he’ll say yes.” Namjoo look at Bomi and said “I’m not sure about that. I’m just scared that he’ll think that I’m using him.” Eunji said “I don’t think so. He likes you. I don’t think he will think like that. Have confident.” Namjoo said “I’ll think about it. Now let’s go.” And they all went to their car and drive home.

AT HOME

Is gonna be 7 pm soon and she known that Chanyeol will come anytime soon. So she prepares the dinner and wait for Chanyeol. While she was getting prepare for the dinner on the dining table, Chanyeol came in. When Eunji look at him, she could not stop looking. Chanyeol was looking extra hot that night with her black shirt, his sleeve roll up showing his lower arm and his messy hair. Chanyeol now something is not right. That’s not how Eunji usually look at her. He call Eunji name few times. Went Eunji realize that she was looking at Chanyeol without blinking her eyes and Chanyeol was calling her name, and she look away from Chanyeol and was blushing. 

Chanyeol put his messenger bag and went to Eunji and back hug her and place his chin on Eunji shoulder. Then he asks “Why are you looking at me like that?” Eunji just shook her head and ask “Lo-look like wh-what?” 

Chanyeol smile when he heard Eunji stammer. He hugs her tightly and said “The way you look at me is not like the way you usually look at me. Whyy? Come one tell me.” Eunji answer “No I didn’t. Now let me go. I need to prepare for dinner. And you need to take bath.” Pushing Chanyeol hands from her waist. But Chanyeol was stronger.

“I’m not gonne let you go until you tell me why.” And turn Eunji to face him. His hand was still around her waist. Eunji was blushing. Chanyeol smile and said “What is it? You’re even blushing. Tell me or I will annoy you the whole night.” Eunji look at Chanyeol and said “Nothing. Is just that you look so...” Eunji started to blush

Chanyeol smirk and asks “So what dear? Continue your word.” Then she continue “So hot. There I’ve said it. Ow God.”and close her face with both of her palm and land on Chanyeol chest. Chanyeol just laugh and pull Eunji from his chest. Then he removes Eunji hand from covering her face and saw Eunji was blushing hard. Her face was red. Chanyeol hold Eunji face and give a peck on the lips and said “Is not a sin to say your husband is hot. And i know I’m hot.” And wink at Eunji. Eunji look at Chanyeol with annoyed face and said “Hah! Now just go and take shower. I’m getting the dinner ready.” And push Chanyeol away. Chanyeol went to the room and had shower. Then they had dinner.

When they havig dinner, Eunji ask “Honey, are you free this Friday night?”

Chanyeol shook his head and answer “Yes. I’m free. Why did you ask?”

“Well my collage is having reunion this Friday. And you need to bring your partner. That’s way. Will you come with me?”

Chanyeol look at Eunji and smile. Then he said “Sure why not. I’ll make reminder later.”

Eunji smile back and said “Thank you. One more question.”

“What is it?”

“Namjoo dosen’t have partner. So I told her to ask Kyungsoo oppa. But she said she’ll think about it. And as her friend, I know she won’t ask. So can you help me to ask Kyungsoo oppa to be Namjoo partner? Or I’ll ask Kyungsoo oppa by myself.”

“Why don’t you just text him and ask him. Is better that way.”

“Really. Ok. I’ll text him after dinner.”

“Do they have dress code for this Friday?”

Eunji nod and said “Yup. Girls need to where black lace dress and the boys need to wear black suit.”

 

Chanyeol just nod and continue eating.