CHAPTER 55

My First & Last Love

When they arrive home, we went straight to their room. Before Eunji able to enter the bathroom, Chanyeol pull her hand and hug her. Eunji ask him to let her go but Chanyeo was just being Chanyeol. He didn’t want to let Eunji go. Then Chanyeol ask "Angle. Can I ask you a flavor?"

"What is it? I try if I can help."

"Well is a simple flavor. I know you can help." Then Chanyeol let her go and open Eunji closet. He took the dress that Eunji suppose to wear to the function. He then go back to Eunji and back hug her, and show the dress in front of Eunji. Then he said "Can you wear this dress again please. I really want to see it."

Eunji hold the dress and ask "Why? Are we going anywhere?"

"No we are not. And I won't let you wear that dress anywhere. Is just that I want to see you wear it."

Eunji turn around and look at Chanyeol and say "Okey. As you wish." 

Eunji take the dress, went to the bathroom and wear it. Then she came out from the room and saw Chanyeol still in his shirt with his sleeve fold, sitting on the edge of the bed right in front of the bathroom door waiting for Eunji. When Eunji came out, he stands up and look at Eunji without blinking his eyes. Eunji did felt shy by the way Chanyeol was looking at her. Then Eunji snap her finger in front of her face and ask what happen. Chanyeol just shock his head and say nothing. 

Then Chanyeol open a slow song and extanded his hand ask “Will you dance with me my beautiful wife. Since we didn’t dance at the function.” Eunji take his hand and the start to dance with the rhythm.

Eunji ask "You are in a very romantic mood today husband. What happen? Is there anything wrong?" While looking at his face. Chanyeol just shock his head. Then Eunji place her head on Chanyeol chest. They dance like they were the happiest couple alive. 

Then Chanyeol lift her chin up to make Eunji look at him. Then he kiss Eunji lips. Then Chanyeol ask Eunji “Park Eunji, I have some thing I want to ask you?”

Eunji look at Chanyeol in confussion face and ask “What is it.”

“Is going to sound weird but I hope you agree.” Eunji didn’t give any answer but still with her weird face.

Then Chanyeol look at Eunji with so much love and said “Sweetheart, another few weeks will be our 100th days together as husband and wife. So will you married me again Jung Eunji.”

Eunji look at Chanyeol and ask “But we are married aren’t we. So why this propose?”

“Yes we are. I even have the prove. But lets just get married again and renew our vow.”

“But we can just renew it by our self.”

“I know. But I want it to be special. I want we renew our vow in front of everyone. It won’t be a grand wedding. Just me, you, our family and our friends at the beach. Just like how you wanted.”

Eunji look at Chanyeol and her tears fall down. She didn’t expect that he will get a very romantic, caring and sweet guy as a husband. Chanyeol wipe her tears and ask again “So will you married me Park Eunji.” 

Eunji nod her head and answer “Yes I do. I do Park Chanyeol. I will always do. 100 times I do.” Chanyeol was so happy and kiss Eunji. Their kiss became passionately. Then Chanyeol and Eunji move to the bed still kissing. When they hit the bed both of them fell on the bed. Chanyeol was on top of Eunji. Eunji broke the kiss and look at Chanyeol. Both of them smile and laugh. Then they continue kissing the night went by with their 'romantic' night.