CHAPTER 26

My First & Last Love

AT CHANYEOL PARENTS HOUSE

CHANYEOL POV

We arrive at my parents house. Chorong noona greet us and hug Eunji. Eunji was shock and look at me. Then I said it lowly that Chorong noona just know about her past. Eunji got it say to Chorong noona that she's fine. Then omma came from kitchen and say "Chorong let her go now. At least let her come in first Chorong ah." Chorong noona let her go of her hug but she still hold Eunji hand. Then omma continue "Come here my daughter-in-law. Give me a hug." Then Eunji went and hug omma. I cut them of and say "Omma, your son is here to. I also need a hug from my mother." Suho hyung also add on "I agree omma. U never give your son-in-law that tight hug before. And we faking our cry. Then omma answer "Ohh, my son. Come here. Omma miss u too." And give me a hug too. Then omma continue "Don't lie Suho. Everytime you come I give you the same hug like how I give Eunji. Stop lying." We laugh and take a sit. Then I ask omma "Omma where's appa? I can't find him." Omma answer "His upstairs. Changing. He was outside taking care of his flower which he love more than me." Everyone laugh went we heard what omma say. Then dad come down and say "Stop lying my wife. You know I always love you more." Then mom say annoyingly "Hah! Yeh right. Prove it." Then dad say "Do I really need to. There a daughter and a son is the biggest prove I can give." Omma was shock with appa confession. We all laugh went we hear that and Chorong noona was saound like she hear a weird thing and say "Oww appa. Why did u even think to say that. Husband look at them. So cheeky. OMG!" We were still laughing loudly. Omma felt shame and blush. She went straight to kitchen to and get the food ready. Then Suho hyung say "Good job appa. You still got your teenage feel. Proud of you."and continue laughing. When Chorong noona heard that she hit Suho hyung chest and when to kitchen to help omma. I saw Eunji follow her.

AT THE DINING TABLE

"So how's your life Chanyeo, Eunji?" Dad ask.

"So far so good. We start to know each other more." I answer.

"Both of you are happy isn't it."Omma ask.

"Yes omma. We are happy. Don't worry." Eunji answer and give omma a smile. And when omma saw that smile she believe that Eunji wasn't lying and smile back to Eunji.

"What is the special thing that u want to tell us omma."I ask.

"Chorong is the one who wanted to say something.. Go on dear say it. What is the important thing you want to tell us."

Everyone was looking at Chorong noona and Suho hyung. Then Suho say "The important thing that we want to tell is.... Chorong is pregnant for 1 and half month." While looking at Chorong and place his hand on Chorong stomach. When we heard that everyone was happy specially omma and appa.

 

Omma say "Really Chorong ah. Oh My God. I'm so happy. I can't wait to be a grandmother." And hug Chorong noona. I saw noona started tearing up. Then Eunji when to Chorong noona, wipe her tears and hug her. Both of the was tearing. Maybe because both of the was happy with that new. I just ignore it and went to meet Suho hyung, congratulate him and hug him. That evening we eat with talking about Chorong pregnancy and child.