CHAPTER 45

My First & Last Love

That morning it was the men duty to cook breakfast and they got up early and start cooking. While the girls was still sleeping. After they finish preparing, they woke the girls up. After the girls woke up and brush their teeth, they have their breakfast. Then give coursers to do and they did it. Later after they sattle their coursers, they sat on the chair just like last night. Suho then ask “What should we do now?” Then Bekhyun said “ I have a good idea. Let’s go to the river and have fun there. Who’s that?” Everyone look at Beakhyun and smile. Chorong said “That’s sound like good idea.” Then Suho said “Then what are we waiting for. Let’s go.”

All of them stand up and went to the river and have fun their. Chorong didn’t join them to have fun in the river since she’s pregnant. She just sit on the rock that was near the river and look at them who were acting like kids. Suho did glare at Chorong and the exchange smile.

After they had fun playing in the river, is time for lunch and it was girls duty. So they change and then prepare the lunch. After having their lunch, and cleaning, they took a nap because they were so tired playing with water.

AT NIGHT

EUNJI POV

At night after we had dinner, we sat back at the table and had chat and drink some coffee. We joke around and had fun. But one thing for sure, we forgot about our works and stress. While we were talking, Suho oppa said “Let’s play a game. Let’s play spin the bottle. If the bottle is pointed to that person, you need to choose either is truth or dare.”

Chanyeol add “That’s sound fun. Let me add if the person can answer or do whatever that told to do, or the person that ask the question is not satisfied, they need to be punish. And the punishment is depends on who ever want to give punishment. Agree.”

Everyone agree and we had so much fun. We were joking and some even play with our emotions. When the bottle stop pointing at Chanyeol, we all ask truth or dare. So Chanyeol choose truth. Then Suho oppa volunteer to ask a question. He ask “Chanyeol ah. Tell me the truth. The real truth. When did you fall for Eunji. I don’t think so when you first saw her or when you got married.” Everyone look at Chanyeol with curious face. They all wanted to know the truth. Even I want to know the truth. Chanyeol look at me and he smile. I smile back. His smile always make my heart skip. Then he look at everyone and confess “Well to tell the truth is, I fell in love with her was when I first saw her picture. You know the feeling when you saw the girls face for the first time and then you know that she’s the one. Whatever it is, she’s mine. I’ll make her mine.”

Jongdea oppa interrupt “I know that feeling. I saw mine in front of the our house door 12 years ago.” Then he look at Dahye unnie and smile at Dahye unnie. Dahye unnie started to blush and cover her face with her hand because she was shy. We all laugh.

Then the bottle started to spin again. And the bottle pointed on me. Before Suho oppa able to ask me truth or dare, Jongdea cut him off and said “Jongdea don’t bother to ask. I know my sister very well. She’ll go with dare.” And look at me. I smile and said “Oh oppa. You’re the best. How did you know?” Minseok then said “Well our sweet sister, you always go with dare every time we play this game. We are use to it.” Then I said “Well why tell the truth went you can keep it by yourself.” And point my finger to my brother and the wink. Then Jongdea said “Well I think let’s do this. Eunji dare for you is banned. You need to go with truth. Chanyeol is here well be bold and go with truth.” I shook my head. I don’t agree with my brothers. I don’t trust with their question. Then Chanyeol said “Babe go with truth. At least I want to know something about you.” Then he smile. When he smile, I know I’ll lose. Because his smile always melt me. I just nod as agree. Then Minseok oppa said “Well since this is her first time she choose truth let’s each of us ask at least on question.” I look at Minseok and said “First I was forced to choose truth. Second, it suppose to be just a question. Is not fair.” Minseok oppa give me i don’t care face and proceed. Beakhyun then volunteer to start first. When he said he wanted to ask I don’t have a good feeling because he’ll be telling a stupid question.

Beakhyun ask “Eunji ah, do you remember there was one guy in our collage. One of my friend name Yixing but we call him Lay. He’s from China. Do you remember him? I think Bomi and Namjoo remember him.”

I taught so. He will ask a stupid question. I just close my eyes an swallow it. I took a deep breath and let it go then open my eyes. Then I said “Yes of course I remember him. What’s happen to him?” I look at Chanyeol face and I saw his jealous face. Then he show me you got to tell me everything face. I look back at Beakhyun. Then Beakyun said “Nothig happen. Namjoo do you remember he will follow Eunji like everywhere.” I laugh. Thinking about that again it was a funny moment. Then Namjoo add “Of course I remember. Even me and Bomi started to get annoyed. He’ll follow us like everywhere. Trying to flirt with Eunji with some of broken korean. Well I really didn’t expect him to be like that. He look so blur. And every time he flirts with Eunji we will laugh out loud.”

Then Beakhyun said “I know. Even I got annoyed. He will ask me the same question before class end and he will follow me. The best part was when one day Eunji got really annoyed with him and shout 'What the hell do you want from my life. Can’t you see I’m not interested. Go away'.” And continue laughing. I laugh and saw everyone laugh. But Chanyeol beside me was not happy. He look at me with his jealous face. He was damn jealous. And I know I need to explain everything to him. Bomi, Namjoo and Beakhyun laugh so hard. Bomi even almost fall but Beakhyun able to catch her. Beakhyun ask him if she okey. Bomi just nod and said “I’m fine. Is just that is so funny if you remember it again. Namjoo do you remember his face when Eunji scold him. His face was so sad.” And doing exactly the same face Lay did back then. Then Namjoo add “Of course I remember. He look just like a puppy who got scold. I almost fall for him that time. He look so damn cute that time. The cutest part was when he said Eunji ah, oppa sorry.” And the everyone laugh. But this time I saw Kyungsoo didn’t laugh went Namjoo said the she almost fall for Lay.

I try to stop and said “What’s your question Beakhyun?”

Beakhyun ask “Well went he did his sweet part like giving you chocolates, bought you flowers even he know you hated it and some other sweet thing, did you fall for him as in like him.”

I just shook my head and said “ Never. I was thankful because he bought me those chocolate because I can eat while I study. But I never fall for him.”

Namjoo look at her and then look at Beakhyun “She's lying. She said that she almost fall in love with him. Almost. She said that Lay is being so sweet but his being so annoying that’s why. Just because Chanyeol is here she’s lying.”

I look at Namjoo and said “I didn’t at all.”

Namjoo look at me and said “I have prove. Bomi tell her.”

Bomi who was laughing add “Eunji you did. Remember we were in our room and while we were studying you and the you said that you almost fall for him if his not the annoying type of guy that follow you everywhere. You did Eunji. I even remember when Namjoo add that if she was single that time, she’ll fall for Lay. But Namjoo was with someone else that time. Even Naeun was there. Should I call her and ask. ” Namjoo just laugh and agree.

Then I said “I didn’t. Go a head and call Naeun. Your saying it just to make Chanyeol jealous.” They just laugh.

Then Jongdea oppa said in in his laugh “You guys need to stop now. Look at Chanyeol. His damn jealous.” And countine laugh. I didn’t have a courage to look at Chanyeol. But something that make everyone stop laugh and that is when Dahye unnie said “Kyungsoo ah, I know why Chanyeol is jealous. But why do you look so jealous. Did someone make you jealous?”

Kyungsoo heard that he start to blush. I know Dahye unnie purposely ask that question. Everyone look at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo look at us and said “No I'm not. What are you saying noona. I'm fine. This is my normal face."

Then the games goes on.