CHAPTER 36

My First & Last Love

Since Chanyeol have to work and Eunji is still on her school holiday, Eunji plan to have a girls day with her best friends, Bomi and Namjoo. Eunji have already ask Chanyeol permission before Chanyeol went to work and Chanyeol allow her to.

Eunji just wear a floral sweatshirt and straight cut jeans. She match it with her black sneakers and her everyday handbag. She took her key and went straight to the parking lot. Then she get inside her car and drive of. She didn't realize that at the parking lot, someone was watching her.

They plan to meet at on of their favorite café since their high school year. Bomi and Namjoo both have already arrive. Eunji saw them at the corner of the café near the window. They meet and hug as if they didn't meet for like years.

"Sit Eunji. Forget about ordering. We've order for you. So how's life. Tell us everything." Bomi said

Eunji sit and said "Well okey. Nothing's new. How are you guys."

"Were fine. So did you have fun on your honeymoon. It's must be fun since you got to go to your dream place. And you got to go with your loving husband. I'm jealous." Namjoo ask this time.

"Well yah I did have fun. Is really a beautiful place. Just like I imagine." Eunji answer.

Then they talk and laugh. They story like everything happen to them for this past few weeks. While they were talking, they hear a men voice "Sweetheart, I didn't know your going to meet your friend here?"

Eunji, Bomi and Namjoo look at the voice and saw Chanyeol and Kyungsoo holding their drink. Eunji said "Husband! What are you doing here. Didn't expect to meet you here. Hello, Kyungsoo oppa. Good to see you."

"Hah! That's funny. You saying what am I doing here and you greet Kyungsoo and said that is good to see him here. Why your not glad to see me here?" Eunji just ignore him.

"Well we are here because Chanyeol here suddenly want to drink bubble tea. Anyway is this place empty. Can we have a sit here?"

Eunji "Yup, is empty. Have a sit." Then Eunji look at Namjoo. Eunji saw her face change. Yes Namjoo and Kyungsoo are like friends now but they are not that close yet. And she can smell something is wrong. Eunji taught that this is the best time to make the plan work. Chanyeol take a sit beside Eunji. Kyungsoo take a sit facing Namjoo and Namjoo sit between Eunji and beside Bomi is empty. Then Bomi said "Well this is not fair. Everyone have their partner but I don't. I should call Beakhyun then."

Eunji "Up to you Bomi. As long as you are happy."

After calling Beakhyun, they continue talking. Namjoo was like barely looking in front because Kyungsoo was there. But Kyungsoo, he was like looking at Namjoo every single minute. Eunji and Bomi realize that but both of them just let it be. While they were talking. Chanyeol ask Bomi.

"So Bomi, tell me about Beakhyun. He look friendly."

"Well he is. How did you know him? And did you know he is friendly?" Bomi ask back.

"Well remember when Beakhyun came to school try to find you and you were mad at Eunji because she told Beakhyun you were there, I met him there. He even almost try to hug Eunji. That's why I taught he's an friendly guy." Chanyeol say.

"Well he is. He hug like every girl that he know. That's why some of the girls misunderstand him and taught that he like them. Sometime it's annoy me to." Bomi tell Chanyeol.

Them Beackhyun voice from back said "Really I didn't know that girlfriend. Hai guys I'm Byun Beakhyun. Yoon Bomi boyfriend going to be husband." He shake Kyungsoo and Chanyeol hand and sit between Bomi and Kyungsoo. Bomi make face when Beakhyun said that he is going to be her husband.

Then Beakhyun said "Oh Namjoo is here to. Uri Namjoo yahh! I didn't know that you are here. Is good to see you here girl. Long time no see. I miss you."

Namjoo look at Beakhyun with her annoyed face and said "Miss me. YAH! I think we just meet last four days. And why? Is it not normal to see me with my friends. I have a life to. I need to see the world. I'm a normal human to. Is not that surprise at all."

Beakhyun said sarcasticly to Namjoo "Hah! Funny. I'm scared. Look Namjoo is making a joke." All of them laugh. Bomi and Eunji already use to it because since university Namjoo and Beakhyun will always fight if they meet. But sometimes they are so good with each other. Eunji and Bomi rubbing their forehead because they no this will never stop. But they didn't stop them because they like to watch Namjoo and Beakhyun fight. Eunji look Kyungsoo face. Kyungsoo was jealous.

Beakhyun continue "Well it is. You barely sit at the same table with other guys especially if you barely know the guy. Since the incident happen..."

Suddenly Bomi and Eunji clear their throat. Bomi look at Beakhyun and say "Ok babe you can stop now. You guys really need to stop fighting."

Then Bomi look at Beakhyun and said it in whisper tone "What was that? You know it suppose to be a secret." And pinch his tight. Beakhyun realize his mistake and realize his mistake. Then he said "Namjoo ah, I'm sorry. Really am."

Namjoo look at Beakhyun and smile. Namjoo say "Is ok. You guys, I need to go to the toilet for a while. Be right back as soon as possible." Namjoo took her handbag and went to the toilet. Eunji, Bomi and Beakhyun know something is not right. Eunji ask a permission "You guys wait just for a while. I'm going to follow Namjoo for a while. Be right back. Bomi wait here." Bomi just nod her haed. Eunji run to the toilet.

After a while, Eunji and Namjoo come from the toilet. They took a sit and then Bomi ask with her slow voice "Are you ok?" Namjoo just smile and nod. Then they continue talking. Once a while they laugh. Then Beakhyun phone rang shows that a text came. After reading it, he ask Bomi "Bomi ah, did you come alone today?" Then Bomi answer "Nope. I came with Namjoo. Why are you asking this?" Well since i came here with my unnie so I didn't bring my car with me. Unnie have already went home. And mom want to have dinner with you. That's why. So I taugh about bring your car straight to mom's. Since Namjoo's house is the different direction, is hard to send her. You know mom. So how?"

Then Namjoo said "Is ok. I can just take a cab or bus. Don't wory about me. Bomi just go. I'm fine."

Then Eunji said "No way. I'm not going to allow you. Let's think for other alternatif."

"Well Namjoo why don't you ride home with Kyungsoo. I didn't bring my car either since I need to go somewhere this morning and went to office with Kyungsoo. And our work already finish. I can just drive back with Eunji. Kyungsoo here will have no problem sending you home. Right Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol said. Then he look at Kyungsoo. When Kyungsoo heard that he answer "Yes. I have no problem with that. But if Namjoo is ok with it."

Namjoo said "No is okey. Really I can just take bus or cab. Why bother. Forget about it."

Then Bomi say "Oh Namjoo. Why waste money went to can keep it. Just follow Kyungsoo. Anyway he looks like a good guy." And everyone was like forcing Namjoo too. So at last Namjoo agree. Chanyeol, Eunji and Bomi saw a big smile on Kyungsoo face and laugh. Then they say goodbye to each other and went on their own direction.

On the home, in the car, Eunji thanks Chanyeol. Chanyeol look at Eunji and ask why did she thanked him and look in front back. Eunji answer “Well, for telling Namjoo to follow Kyungsoo back home.”

Chanyeol said “Well, I would like to see my friend happy to. I realize that when Namjoo was fighting with Beakhyun, he look jealous.”

Eunji reply “I taught only I realize that. I didn’t know that you saw it to.”

Chanyeol said “Of course I did. Anyway You want to help Kyungsoo to get Namjoo. So I’m helping you guys to.”

“Thank you. You know this is why I love you so much.” Eunji said and peck Chanyeol cheek.

“I know that.” And then Chanyeol hold Eunji hand and give a kiss.