CHAPTER 57

My First & Last Love

EUNJI POV

It’s Wednesday, is going to be a very busy day and I’m going to go home late because of students extra activities. So I plan to mark their books while I’m still here doing nothing. While I was marking my students books, our principle came in and give me, Bomi and Namjoo a letter. I look at her and said “What is this Madam Lee?”

Then she answers “Is a letter for your guys’ holiday approval.”

“Holiday approval? I didn’t apply any holiday Madam Lee.”

“You didn’t but your husband did. He came yesterday evening if I’m not mistaken and apply holiday for three of you. I taught you know about this. Didn’t Namjoo and Bomi tell you?”

I look at Bomi and then to Namjoo with my you need to explain face and look back to Madam Lee and said “Okay then. Thank you Madam Lee.” Madam Lee just smile and went away.

Just after Madam Lee close the door, I look at Namjoo and Bomi and ask “Do you guys have something to explain?”

Namjoo and Bomi look at each other and then look at me. Then Bomi said “We were not allowed to tell you anything. I think is better you ask Chanyeol oppa by yourself. Sorry Eunji ah.”

Then I took my phone and text Chanyeol.

Eunji to Chanyeol

Mister Park Chanyeol! Do you have something to tell me?

Chanyeol to Eunji

Tell you??? I don’t think so. Do I need to tell you anything???

Eunji to Chanyeol

Madam Lee came to me today and gives me an approval letter for a holiday. Why???

Chanyeol to Eunji

Hehehehe. Sorry I didn’t tell you. I totally forgot to tell you. Sorry.

Eunji to Chanyeol

Well mister, you need to tell me everything today at home. I don’t care. UNDERSTAND THAT MR PARK CHANYEOL!!!

Chanyeol to Eunji

Yes ma’am. I will tell you everything tonight. I promise.

Eunji to Chanyeol

Good. Now continue your work because I need to continue my work.

Chanyeol to Eunji

Ok. Love you. XOXO.

I read his last text andjust ignore it. I need to show him that I’m angry. Then in 15 minute a text came. I look at my phone and it’s from Chanyeol. I already know that he’ll gonna text me and ask why I didn’t replay his text. I read it and I was right. He asks why I didn’t replay.

Chanyeol to Eunji

My beautiful wife, why didn’t you replay my text. You always replay back saying I Love You Too. XOXO. Why didn’t you you replay.”

I smile and text back

Well I’m mad at you husband. That’s why. I’m not gonna say or text any I love You to you today until you tell me the reasons behind the approval letter.

Chanyeol to Eunji

Ahhhhhhh!!! Baby don’t do this to me. Don’t do this to your handsome, hot, y and romantic husband. Pleaseeeeee!!!

Again I laugh softly and answer him

Not gonna happen. And stop praising yourself.

Chanyeol to Eunji

Ok then. I’ll be waiting at home and you my lady need to wait for your punishment.

Eunji to Chanyeol

Ha Ha Ha!!! I don’t think I’m the one need to wait for the punishment. I think ur the one need to wait for ur punishment. Now stop disturbing me. I have class to teach. BYE!!!

Chanyeol to Eunji

Fine I won’t disturb you. But still I Love You and Miss you. XOXO.

I read it and then just let it be. I took my belongings and walk to my class that I have to teach.