CHAPTER 9

My First & Last Love

Chanyeol pick Eunji up and walk all the way to his car. While walking some of the people watch them. Eunji felt ashamed but Chanyeol told her to act normal and let them watch. Eunji apologize to Chanyeol. Chanyeol ask why and Eunji say that for picking her up and because she was heavy. Chanyeol laugh and say that he doesn't mind and she's not heavy at all and tell her to relax. Suddenly Eunji laugh and Chanyeol ask why.

"Well our date was suppose to be at the café. Who know that it turn out u picking me up and sending me home."

"Well truth to be told I like this date. My fav date so far."

Eunji was shock to hear that. She didn't expect that Chanyeol will say that.

"How did u know that I was at the alley?"

"Well I was my way to the café and suddenly I hear a girl voice shouting. I didn't know it was u in the 1st place. But after the guy ran away I realize it was u. That's all. But u miss. What were u doing at the alley. Wheres ur car?"

"My car broke down at the school. I did try call my family but some of them were buzy and the other didn't pick up so I just plan to take a bus. I use the alley bcuz that's the nearest way the café."

"Why didn't u call me. U should call me and I can pick u up."

"The school is far from ur house and I didn't want to trouble u."

"Well Miss Jung Eunji, please do call me if there is no one to help u. Understand?"

Eunji just nod. While they were talking they arrive at the car. Chanyeol send Eunji home. For the whole way they were quiet. Chanyeol look at Eunji secretly. When they arrive Eunji didn't allow Chanyeol to send her so she just say thank u and goodbye and went inside her house. Chanyeol wait until Eunji went inside her house and drive off . The whole way to home he was so happy. On that time he know that his going to say yes to this marriage.

After Eunji went inside and tell her mom what happen she went straight to her room. She was so happy. After taking a hot bath and got change, she apply some medicine on her knee and put a plaster and wrap her leg with bandage. While she was applying her bandage,  She taught about saying yes to this marriage. Then she went to sleep with a big smile.