CHAPTER 64

My First & Last Love

EUNJI POV

I was holding my dad hand before we walk on the aisle. I tag my arm around my dad's arm and smile. Before we walk I said to dad “Thanks dad for telling me to marry Chanyeol.”

Dad looks at me and said “You were the one say yes sweetheart. My plan was just to meet both of you. If you want to thank someone, thank to God. He set this for you. I’m just the intermediate.”

I smile at dad and dad smile back. Then we walk along the aisle. At the end of the aisle, I see Chanyeol smiling at me. I smile back. He looks simple yet still dashing. When my dad places my hand on Chanyeol, he whispers something to Chanyeol. Chanyeol just smile.

CHANYEOL POV

When Eunji was walking along the aisle, I look at her. She looks so damn beautiful. I smile at her and she smile back. The dress and her hair, look perfect on her. Then dad places her hand in my hand. Then he whisper “Thank you for making my daughter happy.” and smile at me. I smile back. Then we continue our vow. I started first.

“On our wedding day, I made a choice. It was the most important and significant choice of my life and I made it only after a great deal of consideration. On that day, I chose you to be my wife. I thought then that such a decision, once made, as final and irrevocable. Now I know that the selection of a life partner is not a one-time decision but an on-going process. Faced with changes and alternatives, I have become keenly aware that a marriage lasts only so long as both partners desire each other above all others just like our parents. As our lives have been affected by the ebb and flow of other lives and events, there have been many times when I could have chosen to go in a different direction. I did not. The reason is simple: no other person has ever aroused in me the feelings of tenderness, joy and caring which you elicit. I elect to stay with you not because I feel obligated to meet your needs but because you continue to meet mine. I live with you not because a legal document says that I am your husband but because, in my heart of hearts, I still want to be by your side more than I want to be anywhere else.”

And when her time comes, she looks nervous. I hold her hand tightly and look at her with my I’m here face. She smile and start.

 

“My dearest love, as we stand here today, I think back to all the wonderful memories we have shared. There is no greater feeling in life than to have your best friend by your side every day. Though we have had our struggles, our love has been strong enough to conquer it all. I am thankful for you being in my life each and every day. You are more a man than I ever imagined could come into my life. You are confident, independent, caring, nurturing, and supportive. You make every day on earth a day worth waking up for. My wish today is that as we say these renewals you my love will once again say “I do” you are my world and my everything. For you I give my heart, soul, body, and mind every second of every day. I take you today not only as my husband yet again, but as my best friend and lover, my confident, my shoulder when I need to cry, and the person whose arms I could not picture being without. Today I pledge to be by your side, to be your strength when you are weak, to never leave you, to be understanding, and to keep being the wife you deserve. With this said “I do” take you my faith and loving husband to have and to hold, for better or worse, until death do us part. And I promise to take care of our little family with love and care.”

When she finish her vow, I smile at her and kiss her on the lips. A smile appear on our lips while we still kissing. When we broke our lips, I pull her in my arm and whisper "I love you Park Eunji. I love you so much."

"I love you to Park Chanyeol. Thank you for coming in my life and love me they way I am."