CHAPTER 10

My First & Last Love

JEJ POV

"Eunji ah, whats ur answer. Dear I'm not gonna force u. If u say no than we will take it." Dad ask me.

"Dad, please do ask Chanyeol 1st." Eunji explain.

"Ok. Wait here. I call Mr. Park." Dad says.

I was scared and was holding my sister-in-laws hand. My brothers Jongdae and Minseok realize that my face was nervous. He came and sit beside their wife and ask "Are ok Eunji? Is there any problem?"

Eunji look at her brothers and sister-in-law and "Oppa, Unnie, what should I do? I really like him but I'm scared if he say no."

Jongdea say "OMG! Our little sister is all grown up. Don't worry. I bet he will say yes. Who wouldn't fall in love with our sweet little sister."

Minseok continue "I agree with Jongdea. Don't worry. Now smile. I want to see our Eunji sweet smile." I smile.

After a few minute, mom and dad came. They sit where they was sitting before and dad start "Dear, Chanyeol say yes. He say that his ready to married u. How about u?"

"Dad if he say yes, then is yes for me." My answer gave a joy to everyone. Everyone started to hug me. When dad time hug me he whisper something in my ear "Thank u so much dear. I love u so much. I know he will take care of you." Before I went upstairs, I ask my brothers and sister-in-law to follow me.

In my room my brothers ask what happen because they saw my worried face. And I started to tell them what I really worry about. About my past that only my parents and my best friend know.

PCY POV

After giving them the answer I went straight to my room. After a few minute I heard a knock at my door. It was my sister Chorong and brother in law Suho. They sit next to me and Suho Hyung start to ask "You look happy. I never saw you like this before. Tell us about her. She must be special."

I answer "She is. She's different. Every time I'm with her my heart beats fast. Her smile is the sweetest thing I ever saw hyung. She's just different. She have her own charm that make me can't forget about her. Every time we met I must look at her. If not I will feel I'm missing something. And the fell that I just want to protect her without any reasons." Noona and hyung just laugh and noona say "I never saw u like this before. Do you love her?"

"I don't know, unnie. Maybe yes, maybe no." Chorong unnie smile and say "The way to tell me about her make me really can't wait to meet her." Suho hyung just agree.