CHAPTER 56

My First & Last Love

EUNJI POV

It’s Saturday and I usually wake up late, but today, I woke up earlier. I open my eyes and greeted with Chanyeol face that was still sleeping. I smile and look at him. I taught with myself and said “He look so charming while sleeping. He even looks handsome and hot last night. I think I might change my favorite color to black now.”

While me, still looking at his face. Suddenly Chanyeol speak with his eyes still close “Love what you looking at?” I startle and felt shame by myself. Chanyeol open his eyes and look at my blush face and smile. When he smile my heart beats fast. That smile always make my heart beats fast. Everytime he smiles, I will blush without reasons. And that smile will always make my day happy.

Chanyeol was still looking at me and said “Why are you blushing. Oh My God, your face is so red sweetheart. Are you okay?”

I look at him and said “I’m fine. Really.” Then Chanyeol said “Or were you remembering what happen last night.” Then my face become redder and hit Chanyeol bare chest and said “NO I WASN’T”

Chanyeol just laugh and said “Then what is it?” I just shook my head. Then I try to push Chanyeol so that he let me go but Chanyeol insist on let me go and hug me tighter. Then he said “Just stay like this for a while. I love to be in this position. Let’s just stay like this longer. Anyway is holiday. Forget about making breakfast and just go back to sleep. Or if you don’t mind we can continue what we did last night.”

When I heard the last sentence I answer as fast as I can “No..no..no. let’s just go back to sleep.” And embrace his torso. He just laughs. I know he was just joking. Not even 5 minute I went back to sleep.

CHANYEOL POV

When I woke up and look at Eunji who was sleeping. I look at her and give a kiss on her forehead. I heard everything she said when she taught that I was sleeping. Now I know that he really love me wearing black shirt. I one thing for sure, she really love it when I wear black and when fold my sleeve up when I realize that her eyes were looking at me secretly for the whole night at the Han River and when I came home last Monday. She was blushing. And when she blushes I really love it. It makes me want to even more. I give peck on her lips and when to the bathroom to take shower. After I got ready, I went out and prepare some breakfast for us. After done preparing the breakfast, I went back inside the room, Eunji was still sleeping. I didn’t want to disturb her so I just let her sleep. I open my laptop and finish my works. While I was still doing my works I saw Eunji was starching and she woke up. I stop doing my work, and went to sit beside him.

“Good morning princess.”

She looks at me and smile. Then she said “Good morning my prince. What time is it?”

“It’s going to be 1 in the evening in another 15 minute.”

“WHAT! Really? Why didn’t you wake me up? I didn’t cook for breakfast and lunch.” Then she tries to stand up but I stop her.

Then I said “Is okay. I’ve cook for lunch. So you don’t need to worry.”

“Really? You cooked. Thank You. This make me love you more.”

“I know. Now go and take a bath and then we can have our lunch together.”

She looks at me and told me where her tshirt was. I remind her that she wasn’t wearing any nighty last night. She wore the black dress. Then she tells me to get out from the room. I know why she told me to go but I didn’t want to and keep on teasing her. Then she got annoyed and pulls the blanket and wrap around her and went to the bathroom. Then I went out to prepare for the lunch.

I went back in the room to call her. I saw her just came out from the bathroom with her wet hair and towel around her, but she was wearing her shorts. She was trying to find something so I ask “What are you finding?” Eunji turn around and said “My cream for my scar. Did you saw it?” Then I went to the side table near the bed and took the cream in the drawer.

I show it at her, she try to take it from me but I pull it far away from her and tell her that let me do it. Eunji didn’t allow me at first but I insist. So he just let me do it. I pull her arm and place it around my waist. Then I apply the cream on her scar. After I finish apply the cream on her scar and said done, I embrace her waist and ask “Now give me my reward.”

“Reward for what?”

“For apply cream on your scar.”

“You’re the one who wanted to apply it on me. I didn’t ask. So you mister don’t deserve any reward.”

“I know. But still. I want my reward.” And spout my lips.

Eunji kiss my lips with just a peck and said “Done. Now go and get the lunch ready. I’ll be out in just a minute.”

“That’s all. I’m not happy with the reward. I taught it will be longer. I have a better idea. Why don’t we continue what we did last night and forget about lunch.”

Eunji make disgruntled face and pull my hand from her waist and push my chest away “NO!” and turn me around and push me toward the door and said while pushing “You need to prepare the lunch. I’ll be out in just a minute.”

I show my long face and said “Ok fine.”

Then she closes the door. When I was walking to the kitchen, Eunji open the door again. I look and said “Did you change your mind?”

Eunji shook her head and said “Nope I didn’t. Just want to tell you that you look y in that apron.” And close the door. I was happy and walk to the kitchen.

Just a few minute later, Eunji came out and then we had our lunch.