CHAPTER 52

My First & Last Love

When they arrive at the function, Eunji register her name and went to find Namjoo and Bomi because they said they have already arrive. They saw Namjoo and Bomi was waiting for them at on of the table. Eunji took place beside Namjoo and Chanyeol took place beside her and Beakhyun. On that table there we also Kai and Naeun. Since they are the only junior who was close to them and Naeun was one of their roommate. Chanyeol went to take something to drink and eat and then came back with drink for Eunji. They were talking about random thing, when suddenly Bomi said “Guys, is that Lay oppa?” Then Namjoo and Eunji look behind them and look at the guy Bomi was pointing. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo also turn to look. Then they look back at Bomi. 

Then Namjoo said “Yup, that’s him. What is he doing here?”

 Bomi said “How should I know about it. I don’t think he’s here just for this reunion since he live in China.”

Then suddenly a guy greet them “Hello guys. Is been a very long time we didn’t meet. Beakhyun, Kai how are you guys.” Everyone look at the guy and greet. Beakhyun and Kai stand up and give him a buddy hug. Then Beakhyun said “What’s up bro. I’ve been good. How about you Lay.” 

Chanyeol look at Lay and taught by himself so he's Lay. The guy who try to tackle my wife. Namjoo say she's cut. I look cuter.

Lay answer “I’ve been good. Hello ladys, still remember me.” All the girls stand up and greet him and give him a light hug except Eunji because Chanyeol was holding her hand and look at her and move his lip saying don’t you even dare. Eunji ignore it and greet Lay with a light hug. 

Then Namjoo ask “Lay oppa, what are you doing her. Is been a really really long time. I taught you were in China?” 

Lay smile and said “Well I still live there. I have a business deal here that’s why.” And then he look at Chanyeol and Kyungsoo and ask “Well who are they.” Then Eunji said “Oh I forgot. Lay oppa meet him, Park Chanyeol, my husband. Babe, meet Lay oppa. One of my senior and Beakhyun oppa friend.” Lay face change but he still able to cover. While Chanyeol he was happy.

Yes he husband man. I am Jung EUnji husband. The one an only. Hahahaha. Chanyeol taugh again.

 They greet and shake hand. Then Namjoo continue “And this is Kyungsoo my friend and Kyungsoo oppa this is Lay oppa.” They greet and continue talking.

Then Naeun ask “Lay oppa, are you here alone.” Lay nod his head. 

Then Namjoo ask “Then how come you can enter her. They said you need a partner.” 

Lay laugh and said “Well this is the advantage of being an international student. You can give a reason. I just say said that I’m here for business and is just coincidence that I was in Korea and I can’t find any partner. And the let me enter.” 

Eunji said “Cool. Good job.” 

Then Lay who was still standing look at Eunji said "Well Eunji. I didn't know your married? I taught you didn't even want to married of having any commitment?"

Eunji just laugh. Then Bomi said "Don't worry Lay oppa. Even we were shock when Eunji said that she's getting married. Right Namjoo." Namjoo just laugh and nod her head.

Lay just smile. Then he look at Namjoo and ask her to dance with him. “Well Namjoo ah lets’s have a dance with Lay oppa.” 

Namjoo smile and said “And why me? There are other girls here?” Lay look at Namjoo and laugh. Then he said “Well since your the only one who is single. I can't ask Eunji, she’s married. Naeun too. Bomi have Beakhyun. And I don’t want to be hit by him. Do you remember what he did once when a guy touch Bomi?” Everyone laugh. 

Then Eunji said “You still remember that. It was a very good hit. I wonder what happen to that guy.” And countinue laughing. Then Lay extend his hand and said “So will you Namjoo ah.” 

Namjoo nod and said “Of course I will. Is good to be single.” And took Lay hand and when to dance floor. Everyone was laughing at Namjoo and the suddenly Naeun said “Kyungsoo oppa, why don’t you look happy. Did something happen.” 

Kyungsoo said “Nope nothing.” Then Kai ask Naeun for a dance and they went. The only left at the table was Beakhyun, Bomi, Kyungsoo, Eunji and Chanyeol. They talk about random things. Chanyeol was leaning on the chair and was playing with Eunji hair.

Then suddenly Honey from JYP song came out. The DJ said “Who ever remember this song please step on the dance floor and dance and let's all remember the past.” Bomi look and Eunji and said exitedly “Eunji ah! Is our song. Let’s go.” Eunji and Bomi stand up went to the dance floor and pull Namjoo and Naeun from their partner. Kai went back to his sit. Then went the songs start to play, they start to dance. Wasn’t just them but there were some other. Beakhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Kai just look at the girls. The girls were having so much fun. They even laugh while dancing. They didn’t even look at the partner. They were to into dancing. Chanyeol, she was smiling and laughing at Eunji. He never saw this side of Eunji before. But something distracts him and it was Lay. Chanyeol taught of himself ‘Do Lay still have feeling for Eunji. Why is he looking at Eunji like that? Or is he looking at Namjoo.’ But then he ignores it and look at Eunji back.

 

When the songs finish the girls didn’t went to sit but keep on dancing on the floor just four of them. Then Namjoo said “I miss this a lot. Just four of us dancing. Just like how we did in our dorm.” Naeun agree and said “Me too. It was so fun that time.” 

Bomi add “I know. I still remember it was a week before exam. We were so stressed.” 

Eunji said “I know. It was a fun time to remember. We should meet again and do what ever we use to do before everyone is busy with our kids.” 

They all nod show that they agree. When they were tired, they went back to sit. Chanyeol offer Eunji water and Eunji finish it in just one gulp. Chanyeol just smile at her and she smile back.