CHAPTER 37

My First & Last Love

Well today is Minseok and Sunny’s son birthday. So Minseok and Sunny plan a birthday party at night. A small party where they invite their close friends and family. Chanyeol and Eunji head to one of the hall at Seoul where the party take place. When they arrive, and went inside, Min Kyu, Minseok and Sunny son hug Eunji leg as he was so happy that Eunji is here. Eunji his hair and pick him up.

“Happy Birthday to you Min Kyu ah. So how old are you?”

“Thank you Eunji aunty. I’m 5 years old now. And mom said that I’m a big boy now.”

“Really. Good. But for me, you will always be my little boy.” And Eunji kiss his cheek.

Then Chanyeol said “Happy Birthday Min Kyu. And here’s a birthday present for you.”

When Min Kyu saw that he was happy and say “Thank you Chanyeol Uncle.” And kiss Chanyeol cheek. Then told Eunji to put him down. Eunji put him down and then he run toward Sunny, his mother. Eunji walk to her family and hug each of them. Then they went to meet Chanyeol’s family and last take something to drink.

While Eunji and Chanyeol were talking and laugh with their family member, Eunji ask her permission to go the toilet. Dahye unnie wanted to follow her but Eunji say is okey she can go alone.

In the hall, after Eunji went to the toilet, a man enter the hall. Eunji family all look at that guy. Suddenly, all of their face change to angry and worried. Mr Jung ask Minseok and Jongdea. “Sons, what is he doing here. And how did he know about this party.”

Minseok answer “I have no idea dad. I didn’t even know he’s in Korea.”

Mr Jung then said “let’s go and tell him get out from here before Eunji come. Faster.”

Then they walk to the guy. Jongdea ask “What are you doing here uncle?”

The guy was their uncle which kidnap Eunji.

Without feeling any guilty he said “Well I’m here to meet my brother and his family. I don’t think there is any problem with that. Anyway I need to discus something. ”

Then Chanyeol came and ask “Dad is everything ok. You guys look angry.”

Jongdea said “Yup we are fine Chanyeol ah. I need to ask for your help. Please find Eunji and stop her from coming here.”

Before Chanyeol able to ask, Eunji came and ask “Why stop me from coming her oppa? Is something wrong?”

All of them look including their uncle. When Eunji saw the guy infront of her, her face change to fear. We move back slowly. Her body was shaking. Before Minseok able to say anything, Eunji ran away. She ran as fast as she can and went out from the hall. Her tears was falling nonstop. Chanyeol try to catch her but Eunji was fast and he lost her.

Chanyeol came back to the hall and saw Jongdea was grabing the guy shirt collar and shouting to him. Chanyeol went to them and ask in curious “What happen? Eunji looks scared. Why was she trambling? And why are shouting at him?”

Jongdea push the guy away and told him to get lost. Chanyeol heard that Jongdea said that he don’t want to create and scene. That guy went away. But before that he said that he’ll be back. Jongdea wanted to punch him but able to stop by Minseok and Mr. Jung. Chanyeol was still confuse. Mr. Jung told him to go inside and wait until the function finish. Mr Jung even tell everyone to call Eunji phone until she pick up.

Later after the function finish, Chanyeol ask again what really happen. Minseok tell him “That guy that you saw just now was non other the the uncle that kidnap Eunji. He is the reasons Eunji got the scar and nighmare.” Chanyeol face become angry. But before he able to do anything, Sunny and Dahye came to them. Dahye was already crying. Sunny said with her worried voice “We call Eunji like god know how much. But she’s not picking up. What should we do?”

Dahye, who was crying in her husband hug said “Honey, what is anything happen to her? I’m really worried.” When Chanyeol hear that, he got worried and stand up from the chair. Before he able to walk out from the hall Mr. Jung stop him. Mr. Jung then said “I know you are worried. But don’t go alone. I know your focus won’t be on the road.” Then Mr. Jung then look at Jongdea and Minseok and continue “Follow him both of you. Don’t let Chanyeol drive. And be careful.” Jongdea and Minseok just nod. Jongdea told Dahye not to worry and went away. They get into Jongdea car and drive away to find Eunji.