CHAPTER 42

My First & Last Love

After talking until late night, they went into their own room. Chanyeol and Eunji went to room and straight to the bed. Eunji wasn’t sleepy yet and same goes to Chanyeol. They just talk about random staff. Then Chanyeol came out with an idea and ask Eunji about it.

“Angle, I have a plan.” Eunji who is playing with Chanyeol hand just answer “A plan? What plan?” Then Chanyeol said “Since 2 week left for your school holiday, let’s go for a camp. 3 days 2 night. Since on Monday will be public holiday. We can invite Kyungsoo, Namjoo, Bomi, Beakhyun. We can also invite Jongdea hyung, Minseok hyung, Dahye Noona, Sunny noona, Chorong Noona and Suho hyung. It’s going to be fun. We can help Kyungsoo to get Namjoo in the same time, you can try to forget about everything happen today and you can find peace. How’s that?” Eunji look at Chanyeol and smile “I like it. I don’t mind. But you need to ask Kyungsoo and I’ll tell Bomi to ask Beakhyun.” Chanyeol smile back and and kiss Eunji forehead. Then Eunji yawn shows that she’s sleepy. Chanyeol tell her to sleep and both of them went to sleep in each other arm.

....

In the morning, Eunji wake up, move Chanyeol hand and went straight down stairs. She saw both her sister in law in the kitchen preparing breakfast and help them. While they were preparing breakfast, their husband came down and said good morning. The girls greet back. Then the boys went to their partner and hug them from back. The girls warn them that they are not alone but all the boys said that is not just them, but everyone is hugging their partner. Then they hear Mr. Jung clearing his troth make them shock and change partner. Minseok went to Eunji, Jongdea went to Sunny and Chanyeol went near Dahye and pretending like they are helping. They did know that Mr. and Mrs. Jung saw them. They greet their parents good morning and the parents greet back. Just then the parents left to the living room, all the boys went back to their partner and hug them back. The girls just laugh looking at their husband attitude. After the breakfast been ready and serve, Eunji call her parents for breakfast. When they were eating their food, Chanyeol ask Jongdea and Minseok about the camp that he plan with Eunji last night.

“Hyung, I have something to ask?”

Then Jongdea ask “Which hyung?”

Chanyeol “Both of my brother in law. Well we plan to go for camp this week. And since on Monday is public holiday, we plan to invite you guys and your wife. Well this two days been hectic for all of you. But if you guys dosen’t want it then is ok. Mom, Dad do you guys want to join.”

Dad said “No I’m fine with staying at home. I need my alone time with your mother to. Jongdea & Minseok go ahead and bring your wife. When was the last time both of you went for date just with your wife.”

Jongdea look at Minseok. Then Minseok ask “Well if our wife is ok with it then we are fine.”

Then Sunny said “We love to but our son.”

Mr. Jung cut Sunny of and said “Don’t worry about your sons. Me and your mom can take care of them. Go and have fun.”

Then Jongdea said “Really dad, Thank you. Then count us to. We’ll go. Who else is going?”

Chanyeol answer “Us, and we invite my friend Kyungsoo, I think you know him. Then we invite Eunji friends, Namjoo, Bomi and Beakhyun. We also invite Suho hyung and Chorong Unnie.”

Suddenly Dahye ask “Are talking about Kyungsoo, the one who like Namjoo?”

Eunji look at Dahye with shock face and ask “Oh! Unnie. How did you know that?”

Dahye answer “Not only me who know this. Everyone here know about this. Because you can look the way Kyungsoo looking at Namjoo is different. The way he look jealous when she talk to Beakhyun or even your brother. I know.”

Eunji then said “Ohhhh Unnie! Your an expert.”

Dahye then said “I’m not an expert. The way Kyungsoo look at Namjoo, is the same way your Jongdea oppa use to look at me.”

When Jongdea heard the he chock his food and caugh. But the other laugh. Minseok who was beside him, give him water and rub his back while still laughing. Jongdea look at his wife and said “No I didn’t look at you like that. Well I’m still here, sitting and eating with you wife and you can talk about me like that. If Sunny Unnie was the one said it, I might have no problem with that. Didn’t expect it coming from you.” And continue coughing.

Minseok then said “I’m sorry Jongdea. But what Dahye said was true. You did look at Dahye just the same way Kyungsoo look at Namjoo. The jealousness, the smile. Everything.”

Jongdea look at his hyung and said “Hyung, you suppose to be on my side. And you my lady, since when you become so bold.” While ponting to Dahye.

Dahye answer with her proud face “Since I live with Sunny unnie and my lovely mother in law.” Everyone just laugh. They finish the rest of their breakfast and cleaned up. Then all of them went upstairs to take bath. They didn’t do many activities. The guys spent most of the time outside and the girls in the kitchen. When it’s getting dark, Eunji and Chanyeol left to their home after dinner.