CHAPTER 17

My First & Last Love

CHANYEOL POV

Is been 2 weeks Eunji ignoring me even when we are eating. I really need to know why she is acting like this. I don't think is because of what happen that night. I brave myself and ask her.

"Eunji, I'm sorry because of that night. But why are you acting so cold toward me. Please say something. Shout at me, hit me but don't act like this please. I miss you so much. I miss your voice and laugh."

Eunji still ignore me and watching tv.

I ask again with my high voice "OH GOD. EUNJI PLEASE. WILL YOU SAY SOMETHING." But still no answer. Eunji, she switch off the tv, stand up and wanted to go to her bedroom. But before she even able to go I hold her wrist and apologize. Eunji try to let go of her wrist but I didn’t let go and won't until I got my answer. Eunji was still struggling but I hold it thightly. Suddenly Eunji say it angryly "Let go of my hand Chanyeol. Please. Nothing is wrong so just let go of my hand." I ignore it. That's not the answer I want. I want to know the truth. She become agresif and was pulling her hand. Unfortunately her hand was free from my grip and run out. I shout her name but she ignore it.

Is been an hour and half but Eunji is still not return yet. I started to get worry if anything happen to her since she didn't bought her car and phone with her. So I took my car key and start to find her. I look for her everywhere but still can't find her. Suddenly I remember that she told me once that if anything happen she will find her brothers. So I call Jongdea hyung.

"Hello, Jongdea hyung. Sorry because I disturb u late at night. I just need to ask something."

"Hello Chanyeol. Is ok. I was just watching tv. What is it."

"Is Eunji with you. She went out and didn’t return yet. She didn't even bring her phone with her."

"Nope. Eunji is not with us. Chanyeol did something happen. If yes please tell me."

I tell Jongdea hyung everything that happen. Without hesitate Jongdea hyund say "I know where she is. But I need you to come to our house first and please tell Suho to come along. I have something to tell you and I need Suho to be here to."

I just say agree and cut the call and straight away call Suho hyung and tell him everything. After that I drive straight to Jongdea hyung house.